Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 25. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

The best ICO to invest in is one that is not so popular, which to me makes it a diamond in the rough.
That diamond is Multiversum. It is one of those projects that I feel the same way as Ethereum did way some several years back during its own ICO.
The project has a great innovation and a team that is qualified and dedicated to deliver on this innovation.
The innovation includes an interoparable blockchain which is vital whe you realise no single blockchain will exist on its own, ever.
The chain is also fault-tolerant, capable of withstanding even a global disaster. In addition, the wallet is really one of its kind, with possible biometric and scanning authentication functionality.
Have a look at more info in the sig. I am quite confident that if realised this chain will be a major player in this space in years to come.
Activity: 560
May 14, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
BIT.GAME project. A new project that deals with the development of the chain of games chain. A fairly promising direction of activity.
Investor now you get a 10% bonus. Investing more than 10ETH you will receive an additional 5% bonus
It seems that there is a prospect in this, but I think you should study the project in more detail. What kind of exchange do they represent?
Own exchange for any coins, including their own. You can exchange a coin, sell, buy. And it is not necessary to expect a coin on a third-party exchange
The thing is that there were a lot of gaming projects, but as investors were passive, the development of these projects slowed very much. I would like to give another example of the company AstorGame, which should also have good prospects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
For me, the priority is 2 ICO for may. It Quarkchain and Acorn Collective. There is a lot of HYIP around both ICO. I think it would be a good investment.
Yes, I know about Acorn Collective, they will go to the exchange HitBTC a few days after the end of the ICO. What about Atonomi?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
i'm pretty excited about the arcblock ico, i don't personally believe that it is a scam. The Hype is immense and it should trade at least above the ico price once the tokens are distributed and listed!
But it's too late join anyway , whitelisting is closed and you would have to buy whitelisted accounts ( i don't really advise to buying whitelisted accounts as it's violation of the terms on most icos)

buying whitelisted accounts? I didn't know it's possible (not to mention - against the terms of icos which you already wrote). But how does it work? People really sell accounts with their own personal data? Are they really so... rash?  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
May 14, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
26/05/2018 will be launched ICO Egretia - the 1st HTML5 blockchain! All new blockchains give x3-x5 after listing on Exchanges - DYOR!
And get 2% free bonus tokens if register, pass KYC and invest with my ref-link (ICO Egretia will be launched there): https://tokeneed.com/?refer=bc0c9407d0bb17ad
Activity: 334
May 14, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
BIT.GAME project. A new project that deals with the development of the chain of games chain. A fairly promising direction of activity.
Investor now you get a 10% bonus. Investing more than 10ETH you will receive an additional 5% bonus
It seems that there is a prospect in this, but I think you should study the project in more detail. What kind of exchange do they represent?
Own exchange for any coins, including their own. You can exchange a coin, sell, buy. And it is not necessary to expect a coin on a third-party exchange
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
May 14, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
so they give dev api to create game base on blockchain or some thing? or just another game currency like many ICO out there
Activity: 518
May 14, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
For me, the priority is 2 ICO for may. It Quarkchain and Acorn Collective. There is a lot of HYIP around both ICO. I think it would be a good investment.
Activity: 324
May 14, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
The best of them are Hash Card, Shivon, IOME and, of course, Tutellus. Personally, my choice is IOMA and Tutellus. Tutelus, my friends and I collected a pool and bought it, which started on May 1st. At this time, give a 20% bonus on investing from 5 ETH. Why Tutellus? Because it is not just a company, but a company that has been working in the market for 5 years and has a huge audience of students. This organization is engaged in Internet education of students and the employment of teachers. You just need to learn their white paper, and it becomes clear that this company is waiting for success. They have already invested $ 1.5 million in their project. How much does ICO have such an investment in its project? Look at the site https://tutellus.cryptonomos.com, look at the white paper and decide whether this project is worth your investment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
I don't believe in ico now. Because they are all for money. No one is really doing anything.
Activity: 135
May 14, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
I have made re-searches about ICOs and decided to join Vernam project aiming to introduce serious digitalization in the insurance sector. It is an online platform which will allow the end clients to inquire, receive and contract the most suitable insurance proposal for them through a user friendly interface and without the need of a third party broker, which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well.

They sealed an important partnership with Indacoin, a crypto startup that provides an easy way to buy bitcoins and 200 other cryptocurrencies with Visa & Mastercard. This is important because token sales are getting a popular alternative investment among people who are not familiar with crypto or haven’t yet built their crypto portfolio. Indacoin gives you the opportunity to instantly exchange fiat money for crypto with ease. They offer 40% discount PRE-SALE starting in 40 hours- They will open crowd sale on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
I would recommend you review it yourself because here average say ico that they campaign. open ico rating to be able to get ico prefence that you think is good to invest in a long scale
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
ICO is growing, ico is also a sure way of investing, and provides multiple benefits.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
May 13, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
I strongly endorse Edenchain. But it's very difficult to get opportunity to invest, most people will need to wait till it gets on exchanges, because minimum investment is set very high so most people can't afford to invest in presale.
And Ice Rock Mining which has only 2 more days of 10% bonus, more info in my signature.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
May 13, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Everyone must himself think which project to choose and sometimes it is a difficult choice, this month I was attracted to a couple of projects.
This is:
DAOstack, but it ended very quickly, so quickly that the token already went to the stock exchanges.

Multiversum, on the project which I have in my signature I would also advise paying attention. The guys have already collected soft cap, transaction speed less than 0.2 seconds, the number of transactions is to be made up to 64 000 TPS, but provided that the server is powerful. smart contracts and many more interesting things. Go read whitepaper you may also be interested.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 13, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
of course smartcontainer. no scam. The team has a finished product and will be very successful in the future. Here you can invest without losing money
Absolutely agree.
They have a working product, a strong team with an existing company in swiss.
And there is a split between security and utility token for a serious business.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
It seems good. Do you think the coin will go up?
Definitely. The main thing is that the games were interesting enough for everyone. Or different games to meet the different needs of people
Yes, I more welcome the variety in games than one game of chance .... One game quickly bothers and the player leaves the platform
Activity: 259
May 12, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
I think one my best ICO in 2018 is the Korona Coin. The supply of the token is low and the price is .0009 eth each.
Pages:
Jump to: