Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 22. (Read 45282 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
I'm a participant in Smart Containers which will run until June for their public sale. I like this project because their goal is very beneficial that would help many in the future when it comes to logistic system. There are also many other projects which I also wanted to be part with, too many that I cannot choose up to now. I just wanted to choose the right one that's why I'm too picky to prevent being scammed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
Look at my signature!
Incredible Success! GRE ICO Completes in only 4 DAYS!
By the time of 18:00, 24th May (Melbourne time), with an incredible pace, GRE achieved the ICO target within only 4 days (92 hours) since listed on LEEKICO platform!

https://medium.com/@foundation.gre/incredible-success-gre-ico-completes-in-only-4-days-b65297302f6b
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 02:06:03 PM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
Buy a TON. This coin may become one of the leading coins next year. But just do not buy it for the whole cutlet. Put some in another coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
Pchain was interesting. Missed the whitelist though.

Another one is Nix platform. But instead of doing an ICO they are doing an airdrop. I think Nix is very under the radar because of that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nix-thread-moved-3454993
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
May 26, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Look at the ICOs that Tokenneed has done. They all got it. They manage only, but they only care about quality projects.
Activity: 350
May 26, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
Hello. Found a project called BIT.GAME.

Who Is BIT.GAME?

BIT. GAME Exchange
BIT.GAME is the world’s first digital asset exchange for blockchain games, it will not only grow together with all the members but also share benefits through PoC Mining Pool and Double Repurchase Program with global game players as well as exchange users.

BIT.GAME Solution
BIT.GAME provides an original and complete set of development kits for traditional game publishers based upon Ethereum, Achain, TrustNote, Gamechain System, and Matrix AI Network etc. BIT.GAME Solution contains Off-Chain Circulation Solution, Single-Public Blockchain Solution and Multi-Public Blockchain Solution.

BIT.GAME Platform
BIT.GAME Platform is based on DAICOs, and it offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for all the innovative, high-potential blockchain game projects.
Activity: 56
May 26, 2018, 12:46:51 AM
Best ico in 2018  is

+Atonomi

+Pchain

+Kambrial

+Edenchain

+Rte3Network

+nwp
Activity: 39
May 25, 2018, 08:47:05 PM
My best ICOs for this month will be:
1. GoNetwork
2. Quarkchain
3. Kambria
4. Senital Protocol
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
May 25, 2018, 08:40:50 PM
Usechain ICO is going to be very good in May-June. It has assembled a great team and already a  large and fast growing community.
Listen to Usechain CEO Henry Cao's interview to understand more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Adyxo0QOf8
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 25, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
Guys, how do you think, is it profitable to invest in such a project as BIT.GAME?
https://www.bit.game/

for the year 2017, the project with the concept of the game is in great demand by many investors, almost all projects with the concept of the game ended with success. for now, I think there are still many who are interested in the concept of the game, hopefully.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
i like to Sentinel Protocol project. you're lucky you did your KYC application.

because I didn't get a chance to investigate. I'm very interested in joining. is there a different Bounty campaign?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
As I said, I believe that the best ICO of may 2018 is Acorn Collective. Very cool project around which a lot of HYIP. ICO starts in 14 hours, do not miss. https://aco.ai/
Activity: 11
May 25, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
Hey, I've recently found a nice project that may become a huge in the near future.
Take a look: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/tech-auto/paymon-blockchain-4-0/24/05/
Paymon has a really small mcap - about $2 M - that's a good opportunity to take a nice profit when ICO is ended and the project hit to CMC. ICO is conducted in the EOS style so it's great opportunity for small investors.
They have transparent team - really ambitious and clever young people.
The team is going to implement their own blockchain called " HIVE " which is already developed for 2 year using Rust programing language.
Their POM - "Proof  of Me" - algorythm is similar to Tangle from IOTA , but with some extra features....
Make your own research, as always... : )
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
Has anyone mentioned hpq.io?

Is anyone from Blockchain Festival Vietnam here?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
Quarkchain is the best ICO. People even buy slots in whitelist for this ICO. As for other ICOs I really admire, I can point out DAV, Local coin swap, Flogmall ( not only because I wear their signature, but also because they have MVP) , and Egretia - hype project
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

March, May all 12 months the best currency will be either Bitcoin or ETH, I think buying one of them is definitely not wrong and will stay in big plus. So at all times of the year and month, only these tokens will cheer you up. This is of course my personal opinion.
Activity: 56
May 24, 2018, 11:39:27 PM
The best ICO this month in my opinion is uncloak & Egertia
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
ELYSIAN!!!

Elysian will be the best ICO of 2018. Elysian is a blockchain-based platform for online stores that integrates artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency, atomic swaps and virtual reality to change the Ecommerce production. Elysian will improve the safety and effectiveness of Ecommerce transactions, starting with the first wealthy beta test on the Elysian Ecommerce platform, using the Elysian online store and its original partner companies.

Elysian offers solutions to the current problems:

1. Upgrade security using Proof-of-Authority;
2. Competitive pricing- a revenue model that includes 1% fee per transactions, in comparison to Shopify’s 2.9% and a subscription package that is priced 3. 3. approximately 20% lower than Shopify;
4. Web customization controlled by users;
5. Fast loading times;
6. Capable of scalability;
7. Atomic Swaps- the ability to swap tokens back and forth to be able to pay with whichever cryptocurrencies you desire on the platform. This improves convenience and prevents high fees such as bitcoin.

Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 07:28:56 PM
In the coming days i plan to participate in Egretia and Pchain. I guess these two projects look very cool. The main problem is that it's not too easy to take part in these ICOs because many people will try to do it and i guess token sale will end very fast) But i hope i will get my opporunity. If not, i plan to buy these coins later on the market.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
bidium is one of the best icos at the moment, it is a decentralized exchange (i have not yet invested) but i am trying to invest in there soon... obviously, that i will invest as soon as they reach softcap, otherwise i am not investing.
Pages:
Jump to: