Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for March/ April / May 2018? - page 3. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
I have an ICO that I follow closely these days. The likelihood of the future and hardcap is very high. I suggest you watch traceto.io's T2T token. They are partner of GBX.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
From my point of view the best upcoming ICO is Kambria. This is the project of innovative AI and robotics platform, which will be decentralized open robotics platform to accelerate the development and adoption of impactful robots.
Activity: 70
In May and June I am looking on this ico

NOS

Harmony

origin protocol

nwp

Keep Network
Activity: 96
MVP, EGT I thought it was a good ico this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I have also invested in an ICO again. Bitfence

BitFence is a advanced cybersecurity solution that will proactively identify hackers and distribute their profile information to the protected community over blockchain.

https://bitfence.io/
copper member
Activity: 10
www.ovato.com

It will be one of the top 10 coins.  Why?  Because it truly has real solid distribution and because it was developed to solve a real business problem and not to just create a token.
Ovato's founders are investors and consultants that come from the public sector.  They (we) invested in a company called Bitovation which Ovato now owns a majority stake in.
Bitovation was a merchant services company for Bitcoin.  The company exists today because they have successfully onboarded over 2,000 big name merchants.
Since Ovato was tasked with creating the perfect coin, it was the perfect solution.
Bitovation's sole mission now is to sign up merchants across the globe to make money and distribute Ovato tokens. With worldwide massive adoption and a limited distribution, the token stands to be one of the biggest hits of 2018.
Thanks for reading.

See more at www.ovato.com

Activity: 17
In a week PinkDate will be launching their ICO. You should look into the project and see what you think. I think investing in it could be extremely profitable based on the sales during pre-ICO and the potential the project has. https://pinkdate.is
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
One of the good ICOs I have seen with high reviews and I recommend are Omnitude. It has a very nice whitepaper (one of the best I have read) and the team is very reachable through telegram. XYO and Pavo also has a very nice idea, though I never had the chance to read the whitepaper of the two, each has a very high review on ICO websites.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Very many projects appeared this fall. Many of them are potentially successful, since the development team is responsible responsibly, maintains contact with users and investors
Activity: 56
I am a modern person who is interested in all the innovations offered to us by internet space, so when I learned about ICO Vireo I decided to find out more about this project. And I was impressed! One of the most successful ICO in 2018!Check it!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why
Look at my signature. That's really worthy of ICO, in my opinion..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
CGCX seems like a great ICO, its about a new exchange where you can invest in both crypto and regular assets. They're already doing great and they have a massive following. Check em out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDJL7oe-xOw
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
ICO Pass is good. They recently launched full product release and have development updates scheduled all in year 2018 alone. Lots to achieve and right now, their kyc is the fastest (took almost like 4-5 mins compared to others), easiest as well as EU GDPR compliant.

Streamity going to launch second round soon in June though. Already raised few millions. Going to be next good exchange for fiat and crypto.
I think the best ico currently running are XYO, Contract Vault and Media Protocol,
I'm sure they will reach hardcap
Activity: 22
i recommend Bitxoxo as the best ico for the month of april and may since they started their pre sale last april 18 and it was successful and sold in just a week , their main sale commenced 1st week of may and recieves huge support from the people . get to know the project and what is behind the success .
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why
I suggest to pay attention to ICO Egretia is a new blockchain HTML5. It has no analogues in the world! Token sale starts on may 26. Do not miss this project.
Activity: 56
If you want to invest in ICO, then pay attention to the project Vireo. This ICO is very interesting and promising! Try it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
No matter how strange it sounds, but in the role of leaders during these months, two dark horses climbed out, on which they did not count strongly, but waited. 1 - this Zebi (Blockchain Service) came after listing on the stock exchange * 8, but slipped in recent days after the market. 2- Holo (Cloud Storage) - did not expect anything like that from him, he traded * 10 in dollars, but also gave up a little on the red market. All good luck and profit.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I just bought into CGCX, an upcoming exchange that will have both crypto and normal investment possibilities. I doubt it'll be the next binance but given how 1 eth currently gets you 8500 coins, it doesn't even have to become 1/100th of binance to give a 400% ROI
Activity: 259
You should try the Korona Coin. This is one of my best ICO that I joined and the starting price is very high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
 Seal Network is a blockchain powered product authentication and services platform, where you can easily verify the authenticity of any product with a simple scan of a smartphone or device.
Read more here: https://seal.network/ico.html
Pages:
Jump to: