Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for March/ April / May 2018? - page 5. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
One of the most anticipated ico for me in may is Shivom. It’s connected with genetics very closely so it’s quite rare type of project right now. They’ve managed to collect around 33 mln during presale!
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 28, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
localcoinswap

www.localcoinswap.com

It's an exchange where you can sell your crypto directly to someone.  What that means is you can finally sell your monero directly for cash instead of converting it to bitcoin and then cash.  Also, you can buy your monero directly with cash too instead of going through a place like coinbase and then moving it to binance, for example.

Sellers post an ad for the crypto they want to sell and they state how they want to be paid (bank transfer, western union, paypal, etc.).
Buyers initiate a trade and the coins go to escrow to protect both.
After the buyer pays and the seller confirms the payment has been made, the coins are automatically released.

The exchange will be launched in August with 18 coins!
That might not seem like a lot, but what other exchange will allow you to buy 18 different coins directly with fiat?

On top of that, you get a percentage of the exchanges profits based upon how much of their token (LCS) you own.
Check it out, it really is impressive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
April 28, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
I am always checking project which is going to produce a some sort of utility token, before I was expecting that VLB was going to be lit but unfortunately it was postponed second time. And now I am hearing and seeing all over in the discussion outside about this WELL project, you pay bills in the hospital be the use of "well" token so it is some sort of working product not just only for investment, but going to check it further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 28, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
You all advised many ICOs and I start to follow them. I have a question if they have any bounty campaigns. If I invest in a ICO, I also want to join its bounty. Maybe this makes earning increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
i will suggest one ico but do your own research
kepler technologies

We are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
search this on online and if like then invest

DAO Stack

Merculet

Photochain

world wifi

FIC Network
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
I agree with this, but it is not easy to find a good project nowadays, as an example, most of them are being scams and they are running out with the money, there are only a few ones who are more than legit (and it is very hard to find them)
When you are given a list of good ICOs with working products or ICOs with good potentials, the best thing you can do for yourself is to carryout proper evaluation of such projects on your own. Whatever you are putting your money into should be well checked and ensure it is safe to invest in. We surely have so many ICOs and some might disguise to have good working product, but at the end, you may get the unexpected. Make sure to invest right.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
When you are given a list of good ICOs with working products or ICOs with good potentials, the best thing you can do for yourself is to carryout proper evaluation of such projects on your own. Whatever you are putting your money into should be well checked and ensure it is safe to invest in. We surely have so many ICOs and some might disguise to have good working product, but at the end, you may get the unexpected. Make sure to invest right.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 28, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
BitRewards https://bitrewards.network/
A unique offer for retailers is that BitRewards will offer this valuable and expensive
loyalty is free. Retailers will only have to buy BIT on the open market to reward
their users. The cost of such software starts at $ 200 per month, so thousands of retailers will
seeking to connect to the platform!
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 27, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why

To be honest... I do not see on the market so interesting projects that I would like very much. But I think it is worth looking at ICO Casper API and ICO Romad. I like them
Activity: 700
April 27, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
It is very difficult to say that it is from the forthcoming projects that there will be growth, and what will be in the trash. I think that it is worth looking at the development team and their approach in promoting the project. Also a very good plus is a portfolio of developers, because if people are talented, all know a lot about they existence developers.
Activity: 608
April 27, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
look at smartvalley ico project, it is very promising because it solves the global problem of choosing the true ico projects  Cool
An interesting fact is that in 10 days, he gained $ 36 million with a hardcap of 30 million  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 56
April 27, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
The important thing to do with ICOs is your research. Read the whitepaper, make sure it’s legit and that the team is public and accountable. I personally would recommend looking into BlockGrain. Their Whitepaper is very detailed, they have a use case and the team is very public, so that’s ticks my boxes. Take a look here: https://blockgrain.io/

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

In case you really wanna go back to basics of the bitcoin revolution, eliminating the middle man, giving power and value back to the people, creating efficiencies in industries, providing cross nation liquidity…. you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
Activity: 560
April 27, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Unfortunately , with many dumpers after coin get listed , price goes below ICO price. So having that in mind what for first listing and buy lower that ICO. It will give you x2 x3 profit at start.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
There are quite worthy ICO who are going to work really.
BitRewards https://bitrewards.network is a system of rewards and loyalty for e-commerce companies!
On this project 60 experts drew attention from IcoBench https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards !
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
Poidee in may will go rapid growth,and the end of scarpati which will appear will soar in price, but I will say one thing for sure that any project which is backed by powerful technology and a strong team and disruptive idea in any case to be a success,as the project is in the crypt, aimed at a number of sectors,which is now a huge money flow and they will in any case evolve
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 62
April 27, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 18, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why
Bitcointalk is a place for discussion  bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies issues but beware that there are fake people around who spread false info to the community members. Some are mere scammers and giving them a platform like you have will give them the opportunity to take advantage of you and other that read this thread unless you created the thread for creating sake and don't have any interest in looking back for answers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
April 18, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Productivist I think that ico is very good and will be successful. I see it from the value of coin allocation very much.
Pages:
Jump to: