Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for March/ April / May 2018? - page 2. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
I think the best ICO to invest right now is chozun 途赞 This travel company already has started a few years back and has a a solid team behind them. They've ventured into ICO and will be having their main sale next month. Looks really interesting and I'm excited for their launch!
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 08:36:13 AM
My favourite is Cv proof ico. it has huge potential because the team is working hard on it and their concept.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Sonder is the best of it
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
For me the best ICO to invest right now is VLUX. Their team is really good. As a startup specializing in peer-to-peer energy trading, I think they are really a promising project. They'll be having their token sale next month and I'm excited for it. Find out more on their website https://vlux.io/
Activity: 66
June 04, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
I find DCC the best! Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) will break up the oligopoly controlling traditional financial institutions with a decentralized financial system. Financial institutions will now have to compete in the market by reducing the prices on the board instead of bouncing off of each other with pricing structures. A decentralized financial system makes sure that smaller banks will have the chance to compete while enabling big banks to return earnings to users and providers of the banking services. In that way, we’ll be able to achieve a truly inclusive financial system that will finally give users who couldn’t afford using traditional institutions a chance. Their goals are very promising.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 03, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
I thing for now with a big quanity of bounty and a lot of people who take part there it's not profitable searching for some good ICO. The best way for now look on team and on project and but it after ICO finishing. There are so many scam over here so I don't know really what to reccomend
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
June 03, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
I am not a fan of icos because i don't like that type of investment but lets say that it's less safe and more risky than trading.But one ico i found is really going big, not chilling it but DIW is one of the great icos that has ended before a couple of days.I kinda trusted them because they look legit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 06:17:04 PM
Safest are exchange currencies I think, like Spotcoin/Nex/switcheo etc, it looks like the market is stabilizing which is great in general, there are a lot of interesting projects comings.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
Better look at the sites and analyze the information. What is good for some, for others does not fit
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
June 01, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
My recommendation is Asura ICO. Great concept with a great team. never miss this chance. 1 day left
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
June 01, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good ICO for  March/ April / May 
Please say  which one is the best and tell me why
In the spring the market there are many projects, but I liked Usechain. The project team offers really interesting ideas that will be in demand in the financial world
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
Now the crypto market has many promising ICO, it is necessary to study the information on the official website, to update the data on the development team, technical documents.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
 A very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals!
Always stay ahead of the pack.
With Tradelize you'll always find yourself among trading stars.
Ride to victory and incredible results with us.
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
to find good ico to make profit, needs time for exploring projects and collect knowledge about projects which is initial stage of investment.
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
INTRO is good, you can see the details here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-intro-eco-system-for-residential-construction-market-players-2856412 . You can see that there are many members in this team. It is big project.
Activity: 434
June 01, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
In fact, competently selected ICO is always a good option for investment. But this requires time and effort to evaluate all data on projects, recently drew attention to the Paytomat platform.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
CGCX ICO is going live today, its one of the most hightech and secure exchanges ever. Its highy secured, extremely user friendly, its got regular asset trading (imagine transferring your crypto profits to a real estate investment fund), 1 million transacties per second, and more. The tokens will be used like BNB on binance. I think they could be worth 2$ by june next year, which would be a x30 ROI.
Activity: 26
i think aph apehlion is the best low supply.
Activity: 42
In May best ico is

Atonomi

Sparkster

nOs
Activity: 280
In fact, it is difficult to accurately predict which projects will grow in the near future, and what turns out to be garbage. I think we need to carefully analyze each project, given the team of developers and the relevance of the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: