Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 15. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 09:53:17 AM
Privatix , Spectre , GUTS Tickets and pundix . I will divide my investment by 4.

I think Spectre is good one.
I have also this XSPEC

I also choose Worldcore WRC,.... it is a nice concept
yeah i see the spectre have potential, see a lot of bitcoin users are also traders of course they have the same thoughts and ideas on the innovation of the spectre and it makes the spectre potential to grow and expand, for the worldcore they have project banking but they have the difference from traditional banks , they do not have administrative fees every month, do not need account or third party, etc wrc also potential according to me
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 09:16:37 AM
I currently invested in:

GIMLI - https://gimli.io/
ENJI - https://enjincoin.io
FUEL - http://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/etherparty/
DOVU - https://[Suspicious link removed]/HTmocH
Activity: 25
October 04, 2017, 08:59:01 AM
Maybe the price reaches 0.5-0.7 BTC per ETH. Or is it possible for ETH to compete with BTC in the future?
jlp
Activity: 266
Merit: 264
October 04, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
In response to several comments:

Change-Bank is way too late to the party. Monaco, TenX and Centra are doing debit cards as well.  Also, the majority of coin holders will not give their coins to any centralized place, in fear of a hacker or employee stealing them.

Swarm Fund is lying. They say that you need large amounts of money to buy real estate and your money is tied down for an indefinite amount of time. This is false. You can buy one share of a REIT, and there are thousands of REITs to choose from, and you can sell it one minute later.  If they start off their pitch with a lie, what else are they lying about?

There is another flaw with Swarm, which is similar to the flaw with CombiCoin. You will have to trust that the coin is backed up LEGALLY by the land title of the real estate. Who is the owner of the real estate? John Doe? Who is to say John Doe will uphold any agreement that the real estate, that has his name in the municipal records as the owner, will ascribe it to the coin holders?

DomRaider is all marketing and no meat. They are probably liars as well. Their industry, dropcatching, is tiny.  If it was as big as DomRaider claims, then Godaddy would be making billions from it.  But none of Godaddy’s revenue is attributed to dropcatching on their Income Statement.  Godaddy never even mentions dropcatching anywhere in their annual filing to the SEC.  Read it.

After reading the first sentence in Earth Token’s announcement, I stopped.  “environmentally sustainability software”? WTF? Is this another example of somebody trying to put the kitchen sink onto the blockchain?

I see nothing new with Electroneum. Mobile? Lots of altcoins can be on the phone. Privacy? Monero, PIVX and Zcash already can do that. Offline wallet? This is when Electroneum starts misleading. They state:

““Googling” for Bitcoin Hack or Ethereum Hack will find you dozens of stories of stolen cryptocurrencies. We’ve developed an OFFLINE wallet that is 100% secure. You can create as many offline wallets as you like (free) and transfer the bulk of your Electroneum to those wallets.”

Are they trying to make you think that there are no offline wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are LOTS of them.

Atlant and HomeToken have the same problems as Swarm. In addition to that, they both have the same problem as coin banks, exchanges and investment funds. The money is centralized into a honey pot, which makes it attractive to hackers and employees to steal.

Looking at all these recommendations, it’s amazing how low the bar has gone for startups.

Which ico are you recommending?

I would recommend against most of the recommendations made on this forum.

Some of them might be valid but most are trying to pump and dump, as most buyers seem to be interested in mainly dumping their tokens immediately after the ICO ends.

It would also seem that most people on the forum lack acumen, critical thinking and research capabilities. You only need to do a few minutes of research and you can find serious problems with many of the ICOs.

I came across a recommendation one time that recommended a project that would put 3D data onto the blockchain. This shows that they know NOTHING about the BLOCKCHAIN and that the project has never even run a full node for Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of their blockchains are already having serious scaling issues with 200 GB of data, and the new ICO wants to put hundreds of Terabytes of 3D data on the blockchain.  Idiots.

The ICO space is filled with people who understand little about technology, blockchain or business.

Andreas Antonopoulos said that 99% of the ICOs are shit or scam. I'm beginning to think that he is right.

As I've written in the past, you can easily filter out most of the shit or scams by using 2 simple filters:

1)  HAS THE PROJECT BUILT ANYTHING THAT WE CAN USE TODAY?  If not, move on.  EVERYTHING ELSE IS USELESS, including team, fancy pretentious titles, references, roadmap, video, fancy animations, escrow, blogs, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and white paper.  Several projects with impressive profiles raised multiple millions and still haven't delivered any software.

EOS raised $230 million and said that they were going to release something by end of summer.  Nothing yet. With $230 million, EOS should have solved world hunger by now.

Gnosis raised $12.5 million and their website says that they are releasing their game by first half of 2017. Nothing yet.

Qtum raised $15.6 million. I don't see anything produced on Qtum's website.

After raising $50 million, Cosmos's website is still pitching its white paper. Come on. What have they produced with that $50 million?

MobileGo raised $53 million. Here's the roadmap from their white paper:

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in- game content purchases
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform

However, I don't see any of that on their website. They're mainly bragging about how their token is on exchanges. What are they doing? Day-trading their own token?

2)  IS THE TEAM FROM A CORRUPT COUNTRY?  If so, move on. In corrupt countries, ethics and honesty are more lax, which means that they will have a higher tendency to exaggerate or lie.

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

There are ICOs coming from countries that sent out thousands of phishing scams in past years. Why would you take the risk of investing in ICOs from those countries?

I've come across projects that stack their teams with over a dozen useless people. Then they lie. They give them titles like "Blockchain expert" or "Blockchain developer". I researched into their backgrounds and the "expert" worked in Inside Sales until 1.5 months prior. The "developer" never developed a blockchain before.

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 04:33:33 AM
Privatix , Spectre , GUTS Tickets and pundix . I will divide my investment by 4.

I think Spectre is good one.
I have also this XSPEC

I also choose Worldcore WRC,.... it is a nice concept
Activity: 58
October 04, 2017, 03:25:05 AM
Red Pulse and PowerLedger are on my list.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 02:56:06 AM
About the idea and legitimacy of the project, my favorite ICO is PowerLedger.

About possible profit, I think Wanchain or AirSwap could be the best.

I am still divided on the Electroneum. Not sure if it's worth to invest there.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2017, 02:54:13 AM
i have high hopes in spheris
Activity: 448
October 04, 2017, 02:44:48 AM

Change-Bank is way too late to the party. Monaco, TenX and Centra are doing debit cards as well.  Also, the majority of coin holders will not give their coins to any centralized place, in fear of a hacker or employee stealing them.

Swarm Fund is lying. They say that you need large amounts of money to buy real estate and your money is tied down for an indefinite amount of time. This is false. You can buy one share of a REIT, and there are thousands of REITs to choose from, and you can sell it one minute later.  If they start off their pitch with a lie, what else are they lying about?

There is another flaw with Swarm, which is similar to the flaw with CombiCoin. You will have to trust that the coin is backed up LEGALLY by the land title of the real estate. Who is the owner of the real estate? John Doe? Who is to say John Doe will uphold any agreement that the real estate, that has his name in the municipal records as the owner, will ascribe it to the coin holders?

DomRaider is all marketing and no meat.  They are probably liars as well.  Their industry, dropcatching, is tiny.  If it was as big as DomRaider claims, then Godaddy would be making billions from it.  But none of Godaddy’s revenue is attributed to dropcatching on their Income Statement.  Godaddy never even mentions dropcatching anywhere in their annual filing to the SEC.  Read it.

After reading the first sentence in Earth Token’s announcement, I stopped.  “environmentally sustainability software”?  WTF?  Is this another example of somebody trying to put the kitchen sink onto the blockchain?

I see nothing new with Electroneum. Mobile? Lots of altcoins can be on the phone. Privacy? Monero, PIVX and Zcash already can do that. Offline wallet? This is when Electroneum starts misleading. They state:

““Googling” for Bitcoin Hack or Ethereum Hack will find you dozens of stories of stolen cryptocurrencies. We’ve developed an OFFLINE wallet that is 100% secure. You can create as many offline wallets as you like (free) and transfer the bulk of your Electroneum to those wallets.”

Are they trying to make you think that there are no offline wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are LOTS of them.

Atlant and HomeToken have the same problems as Swarm.  In addition to that, they both have the same problem as coin banks, exchanges and investment funds.  The money is centralized into a honey pot, which makes it attractive to hackers and employees to steal.

Looking at all these recommendations, it’s amazing how low the bar has gone for startups.

Which ico are you recommending?
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
October 04, 2017, 01:43:56 AM
EIDOO (Eth and Erc20 wallet, decentralized exchange where you can sell and buy all erc20 tokens, ebay-like bazaars, later wallet btc and atomic swarms between currencies). You will hear VERY talk about EIDOO.

Actually a fantastic project. With already a working product (ultra fast wallet with a "one button ICOs" feature). Possibly the best ICO in October
EIDOO? why I cant find eidoo thread in bitcointalk. do you can share me link to eidoo thread

Not sure but you can already download their app on the playstore. The ICO will start in the next couple of days.
link download eidoo app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.eidoo.wallet.prodnet
their website
https://eidoo.io/
their medium
https://medium.com/eidoo
doesn't have bitcointalk ann

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2234803

Eidoo
thread. About half of the token have been distributed, ICO will close on 16th October.
I'm in this one.. I sold half of my MTH when it was at .0008 and that went straight into EDO tokens.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
October 03, 2017, 11:13:41 PM

I like the Privatix  and  Spectre from your list. I could add uTrust of they manage to run their ICO this month. Also, already bought some tokens from EasyMine /to support the signature project/ as dumped free eBTC for nearly 1/2 Ether Cheesy
Activity: 157
October 03, 2017, 10:31:18 PM
Yes,.... WRC
Worldcore is backed by real company.
I ll buy more of it, it should be a very best option for investment
Activity: 4
October 03, 2017, 09:09:20 PM
Crypterium looks really interesting. I mean, i just started using mobile phone to pay for stuff and it's like 100 times better if you can use online banking and blockchain technologies combined
Activity: 6
October 03, 2017, 09:04:51 PM
Enjin Coin ICO is blowing up! One day and already 78% of the ICO sold out! I recommend you guys at least looking into it!
Activity: 157
October 03, 2017, 08:39:32 PM
Worldcore.
It is the best ICO. I bought some token there Smiley
jlp
October 03, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

DomRaider is all marketing and no meat.  They are probably liars as well.  Their industry, dropcatching, is tiny.  If it was as big as DomRaider claims, then Godaddy would be making billions from it.  But none of Godaddy’s revenue is attributed to dropcatching on their Income Statement.  Godaddy never even mentions dropcatching anywhere in their annual filing to the SEC.  Read it.

After reading the first sentence in Earth Token’s announcement, I stopped.  “environmentally sustainability software”?  WTF?  Is this another example of somebody trying to put the kitchen sink onto the blockchain?

Atlant and HomeToken have the same problems as Swarm.  In addition to that, they both have the same problem as coin banks, exchanges and investment funds.  The money is centralized into a honey pot, which makes it attractive to hackers and employees to steal.

jlp
October 03, 2017, 08:16:15 PM
I found Pally ICO. Best for me, low max cap, all star team.

There are many ICOs that are trying to put anything and everything on a blockchain. Many of these don’t make sense. Pally is trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole. Maybe locals want to meet strangers. I don’t know. But there’s no need to go through the extra hassle of converting money into Pally tokens to do this. Let’s say you take a trip to Thailand. Are you going to convert your money to Pally, just so you can exchange with 1 or 2 locals? Then what are you going to do with your remaining Pally tokens after that trip? Let it sit there and collect dust for 6-12 months until your next trip to Spain and hope that some locals there will accept Pally tokens?

Pally sounds like a joke.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 03, 2017, 06:25:50 PM
Datum will be a really good one, 1 eth buys you 10.000DAT, and it allows you to sell the data you generate (facebook likes, google search behavior, ...)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
October 03, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: