Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 12. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 08, 2017, 05:40:24 PM
what do you think is the next good ico? are there any interesting options? I think maybe playkey

dude just read this thread lol, but i'd say Datum is a good one
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
what do you think is the next good ico? are there any interesting options? I think maybe playkey
October 08, 2017, 04:40:42 PM
Today is the Red-pulse day.
It will intersting to see how the ICO will attract investors with all the chinese stuffs and the coming BTC-Gold fork

the investors were present. the ICO was sold out in less than 65 minutes.
well done!

red pulse has already ended and ico lasted only an hour, did I understand it correctly?

I think so, they raised about 15 million dollars

Well, yes, a small capitalization at this level hype. then this is expected, good ico

definitely!
October 08, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
It will intersting to see how the ICO will attract investors with all the chinese stuffs and the coming BTC-Gold fork

well done!

red pulse has already ended and ico lasted only an hour, did I understand it correctly?

Well, yes, a small capitalization at this level hype. then this is expected, good ico
October 08, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

well done!

October 08, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
We all know that aside of bitcoin, ICO are the best chance of making 2x,3x profit or more this days and the best ICO for this month is GRAFT Decentralized Universal
 Payment Processor which their ICO will end in 7days. Hurry now before it too late.

except that ico is the best chance to do x2 and x3, this is also a good chance to do / 2 and / 3 and sometimes multiply by zero
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 08, 2017, 12:50:29 PM
We all know that aside of bitcoin, ICO are the best chance of making 2x,3x profit or more this days and the best ICO for this month is GRAFT Decentralized Universal
 Payment Processor which their ICO will end in 7days. Hurry now before it too late.
October 08, 2017, 12:29:48 PM
guys, paypie almost all sold for two hours at the presale, that's a success, I will wait x2
Really? I would try to check it out that ICO. It is rare to see some ICO which solds for a couple of hours in a presale which means theres a high interest into this project. I will keep an eye into this one.Thanks for the information there are lots of potential projects on this month of October.
there it is sold percent 95 only, there is still a chance to buy, I think this is a good investment
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 12:07:38 PM
Guys! Take a look on GIZER - Gaming Network - something like Champeons League for gamers.
Presale starts 10 October - in presale you can get 20% bonus Wink

I also like gizer as you can guess from my avatar) really interesting ico. Still quite good soma, Minerva, loci

Yep, if developers do their job well and everything will work out it will be huge!
I know that putting all eggs in one basket is not good idea, but in this project i'm going all in!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 08, 2017, 11:51:24 AM
guys, paypie almost all sold for two hours at the presale, that's a success, I will wait x2
Really? I would try to check it out that ICO. It is rare to see some ICO which solds for a couple of hours in a presale which means theres a high interest into this project. I will keep an eye into this one.Thanks for the information there are lots of potential projects on this month of October.
October 08, 2017, 11:46:40 AM
Guys! Take a look on GIZER - Gaming Network - something like Champeons League for gamers.

I also like gizer as you can guess from my avatar) really interesting ico. Still quite good soma, Minerva, loci
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 11:42:00 AM
October 08, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

well done!

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
October 08, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

well done!
October 08, 2017, 11:27:52 AM
Just sharing an upcoming ICO in October Smiley

Token Security Scheme (TSS): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-token-security-scheme-making-blockchain-safer-for-everyday-use-2177307

Cheers!

it would be nice if when advises ico told that it is good) it would be better , I think
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 11:21:14 AM
Just sharing an upcoming ICO in October Smiley

Token Security Scheme (TSS): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-token-security-scheme-making-blockchain-safer-for-everyday-use-2177307

Cheers!
October 08, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
October 08, 2017, 09:41:26 AM
I just get noticed by Dragonchain from one of my friend.

Going to do some research on it. Have you guys done any research? Don't mind to share it?

Their website is quite clear, they have a few videos of a few minutes long that really show what the project is about. Also, I recommend researching the team (linkedin is a great info source)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 09:30:00 AM
I just get noticed by Dragonchain from one of my friend.

Going to do some research on it. Have you guys done any research? Don't mind to share it?
October 08, 2017, 09:21:12 AM
I browsed through a bit, didn't see anyone talking about Dragonchain, unless I missed it.  What are your thoughts?

Obviously Disneys name gets some attention, but besides that curious what everyone's thoughts are tech wise and for possible real world adoption?

The fact that the tech has already been under development and pretty well tested looks very valuable.

Thoughts?

This actually looks really good. Still, i tend to invest only in ICO's I completely understand, from teams I've actually been in personal contact with before the ICO even started. So far that's only been datum and change.
Pages:
Jump to: