Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 13. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
in a few minutes the presale paypie begins. I hope I can participate in it, I'm sure this is a strong project
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
October 08, 2017, 02:44:24 AM
Today is the Red-pulse day.
It will intersting to see how the ICO will attract investors with all the chinese stuffs and the coming BTC-Gold fork
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:27:18 AM
I browsed through a bit, didn't see anyone talking about Dragonchain, unless I missed it.  What are your thoughts?

Obviously Disneys name gets some attention, but besides that curious what everyone's thoughts are tech wise and for possible real world adoption?

The fact that the tech has already been under development and pretty well tested looks very valuable.

Thoughts?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 11:47:14 PM
I think every ICO's deserving to become best in October. But probably for me the electroneum will rise this October because electroneum is a mobile cryptocurrency where many people now are using mobile phones and it simple to use due the electroneum is power by an application like any ICO's. Another things is electroneum is a leap forward in the accessibility of cryptocurrencies and it is rising funds to further develop electroneum via crowdsale token sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 11:20:24 PM
Probably WANCHAIN and ELECTRONEUM

CINDICATOR maybe...
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
I think you should check Licensium from my signature. Licenses are one of the best usage example of blockchain technology and the market is huuuuge.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 01:44:23 PM
Looking forward to RedPulse, AirSwap, Request Network and Mercury Protocol. And of course Polkadot.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2017, 12:57:25 PM
Airswap ICO seems  good. I have registered their presale.

what do you think about the fact that ico sells 9% of tokens, and their advisor gets 10% of tokens?  Cheesy

Your information about airswap tokens allocation is not legit.

Token Distribution
• 15% sold in Presale
• 2% sold in Beta Tester Sale
• 13% sold in Main Sale
• 10% to Advisors and Partners
• 10% to Founders, vesting quarterly over 4 years
• 10% for New Partnerships
• The remaining 40% will be locked for a minimum of 6 months
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
October 07, 2017, 01:39:17 AM
Enjin coin is a perspective token, but there are always pros and cons.
Check this detailed analysis - https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-enjin-coin/

in my opinion they have too aggressive marketing. This can be good only for short-term investors, but not for long term
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 07, 2017, 12:29:06 AM

what do you think about the fact that ico sells 9% of tokens, and their advisor gets 10% of tokens?  Cheesy
Activity: 14
October 06, 2017, 08:30:45 AM
Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypresalenousplatform-1st-round-is-over-2236656
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 06, 2017, 02:21:59 AM
With Ambrosus, why do you need to a new crypto to store product history? Who cares? Let’s say someone wants the data, how do you know it isn’t put in by the manufacturers, who will exaggerate or lie?

Why invest in Crypto, instead of TenX, Monaco, Centra or Change bank, which are all doing debit cards?

Blockv.io is trying to impress you by baffling and confusing you with technical terms. I see no compelling problem that they are trying to solve. So pretentious…and so greedy. The team is keeping 65% of the coins. WTF?

DOVU says people will pay for car data. Who will? What value are they going to get when they can already get tons of data from a fleet of test cars. Let’s say there are, why wouldn’t they pay with BTC, ETH, USD, EUR or any other existing currency?

I see nothing new with Electroneum. Mobile? Lots of altcoins can be on the phone. Privacy? Monero, PIVX and Zcash already can do that. Offline wallet? This is when Electroneum starts misleading. They state:

““Googling” for Bitcoin Hack or Ethereum Hack will find you dozens of stories of stolen cryptocurrencies. We’ve developed an OFFLINE wallet that is 100% secure. You can create as many offline wallets as you like (free) and transfer the bulk of your Electroneum to those wallets.”

Are they trying to make you think that there are no offline wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are LOTS of them.

Request Network sounds like a me-too. Bitpay and other companies already enable online payment.

Hedge is another me-too. There are already many investment funds, and they all suffer the same problem as exchanges or DAO. By doing the taboo, centralizing, you are putting all of your money in a honey pot, which can be stolen by hackers or employees. Hacker stole $50 million from DAO.

Take every recommendation with a grain of salt. Not all, but many recommenders are into pumping and dumping.

an interesting review, I liked. Can you also write which of the ico do you like?
Activity: 630
October 06, 2017, 01:25:12 AM

I also read several times that this is a good ICO, I choose between it and paypie I do not know what is better
Activity: 193
October 06, 2017, 01:08:54 AM
Activity: 630
October 05, 2017, 11:56:28 PM
Some ICOs do not have a clear follow-up, I'm afraid every ICO will end once the hardcap is reached then go without any development for the long term. Finally, investors only get dead coins.
I like SONM as a good ICO example so far, and seeing Easy Mine will be a successful ICO. Smiley

yes, you are absolutely right and successfully pointed out the examples with SONM and EasyMine, I see that you understand.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2017, 10:24:33 PM
Some ICOs do not have a clear follow-up, I'm afraid every ICO will end once the hardcap is reached then go without any development for the long term. Finally, investors only get dead coins.
I like SONM as a good ICO example so far, and seeing Easy Mine will be a successful ICO. Smiley

I'm pretty sure that most of ICO has its own whitepaper and road map. In case there is significant deviation (bad one) from road map, you could choose to sell the token, at some loss maybe.

Better to research well before dump the money.
Activity: 854
October 05, 2017, 09:30:42 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 05, 2017, 05:22:58 PM
Enjin Coin ICO looks really great, this will be my next investment!

I also think that enjin coin ICO is a very promising one, they've got a good support and they have a legit company that supports their project. And this is a worth to invest and will surely give us a good return for a couple of months or even for a long term if they keep on developing this project.

Do you guys think it is a scam? Looks promising, but I couldn't find any ICO details or even Twitter.:
https://medium.com/@chriskameir/ridecoin-to-replace-uber-and-lyft-in-2018-ce3b73fca717
It's just a scam, wait for some reliable source that they are backed up or made by uber.
Activity: 6
October 05, 2017, 05:13:56 PM
Do you guys think it is a scam? Looks promising, but I couldn't find any ICO details or even Twitter.:
https://medium.com/@chriskameir/ridecoin-to-replace-uber-and-lyft-in-2018-ce3b73fca717
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 05, 2017, 05:03:14 PM
Guys, I suggest in this thread to share thoughts on the ICO in September. I'll start first.

1. Powerledger

Presale for a fixed price ended successfully, the sale will begin, there is a real opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, because the price is not fixed. The project itself is also interesting.

2. Spheris Cool project, decentralized application store

3. Aventus Can be interesting , ticket sales, good project
Add up on the list Cartaxi. This is really a good project which it is World's first operating car towing platform on blockchain and as of now on its ICO they are already accumulating almost 6k ETH in a matter of 1 week and still we do have 24 days left until the ICO finish which means theres lots of time to put our money on.
Pages:
Jump to: