Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 2. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 08, 2017, 12:21:31 AM
You should take a look on the Crypterium project. The concept may not be new but still, a very good project to invest to. Try reading their ANN thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-crypterium-digital-cryptobank-with-credit-token-open-platform-2214098
The crowdsale has also reached its 5th milestone with $31M total raised. This will not be this much if investors don't see how great this project is.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
December 08, 2017, 12:10:05 AM

NovaBlitz, an eth-based collectible card game. Already in beta. Soon ICO.

telegram:Telegram Live Q&A   |  Telegram ANN
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 07, 2017, 07:27:04 AM
Cobinhood, electroneum.

Those are going to 100x this year easily.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 08:46:24 PM
For me the most interesting is Envion. They have a good team , and their marketing is really great. i have joined their telegram group and they have 10k participants that's crazy. hundred thousand of registrations for the pre-sale. I really believe that this coin after the ICO will be one of the coins with the most rise. The system will award the coin holders and that mean that more people will just hold the coin without selling it. and if the demand continues with this rhythm the rise of the coin will be very stable. 
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 06, 2017, 06:30:16 PM
Long time ago I have been not more invested in an ICO. But now I have read about the HDAC ICO and I deciced to invest there.
The grandson of Hyundai Group founder is the head and creator of the HDAC blockchain, an IoT contract and payment platform.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
I will not dissemble, but today I expect a lot from the company IDEX, and first of all because of that I about it is my first participation in the signature of the company and besides I hope for the prospect of this project.

If it is your first participation in signature campaign, you should to know, that nowadays many ICOs is just empty projects just to collect money and disappear. Before you start supporting or investing, you have to make good research about development team - it is the most important. Then you can try to give advice to other people. Anyway thanks for info - I will check that. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:05:28 PM
I will not dissemble, but today I expect a lot from the company IDEX, and first of all because of that I about it is my first participation in the signature of the company and besides I hope for the prospect of this project.
Activity: 308
December 06, 2017, 04:08:33 PM
take a look at universa ico, it's a great team with a lot of experience which want to create a new blockchain protocol with low fees, fast transactions and low fees; if we really want to use cryptos in real life instead of banks we need a fast blockchain ready to make millions of transasction every hour, now bitcoin and ethereum aren't ready for that. this platform will have tokens like ethereum, john mcafee will hold his ico on the Universa platform.
the ico will end in two days, the price is 0,01 $ for 1 utn, in my opinion in 6 monts it will fly to 0,50$, and looking at iota price now even 1-2$ are not impossible
in my signature you can check the ico site and you can have 50 free tokens just registering
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
December 06, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
I would like suggest you join in Algory project. This project creates a powerful and multifunctional tool for the investors which will help you save your time in trading market. Let access its website: https://algory.io to know more

I agree with you.

Always when I am looking for a project that I want to support through a signature campaign, I make good research. ALGORY has a very good reputation on all portals about ICO. Just look at:
https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

Rate 4.3  Cool

I do not want to upset you, but these estimates are bought and sold, I'm not saying that the project is bad, I did not read anything, just in your place I would check these figures. White paper, often very well reflects the essence of the project. By the way, if you liked the project Algor, then Gimmer Automated Crypto-Trading, probably also you will be interested)

Project Chimaera no one is considering? there is a truth that time is not very clear
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 06, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
now because of kripto kittens the whole ether network does not work, I do not understand how big the ico will go
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:32:29 PM
I think United Traders. They have very generous bounty campaign. So it is one the most impressive things here/
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 02:13:06 PM
For me Bankex and Trade.io are the two best ICO on December
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
I would like suggest you join in Algory project. This project creates a powerful and multifunctional tool for the investors which will help you save your time in trading market. Let access its website: https://algory.io to know more

I agree with you.

Always when I am looking for a project that I want to support through a signature campaign, I make good research. ALGORY has a very good reputation on all portals about ICO. Just look at:
https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

Rate 4.3  Cool
Activity: 77
December 06, 2017, 07:14:11 AM
There are a few ICOs in the market now. Currently got two Projects that I am looking at and both of them are good to me.

1. Linkeye from China

Kindly check their Twitter :-
https://twitter.com/LinkEyeProject

Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/linkeye_en

2. Nova Blitz

For further details you can join the Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at :-
https://novablitz.com

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
December 06, 2017, 01:22:20 AM
                          Rule of choose best ico

Rule # 1 - Choose the Right Sized Projects, focus on value and avoid projects with too much hype

When it comes to sizes, it appears that there is a "golden range" where projects are not too small and not too big. This range is statistically proven to be in the $2M to $10M. Don't forget that ICOs are start-ups in nature.

Google was founded in a garage and was later on funded with $1M USD. Generally if the project and the team are good, any raised amount in the range between $2M and $10M would be more than sufficient to build the project and to get to a point where they can make a proof of concept. And in the same sense if a project is bad or the team is made up of idiots, giving them $232 Million is not likely to solve any of the problems.

Don't forget that this is the initial funding that the company needs to deliver their project. Once they do, they should scale up their operating revenue according to the size of their business.

By eliminating hyped/over sized projects you eliminate a big amount of the "pump and dump" risk factors and a lot of the "noise". Not that smaller projects can't sell to whale investors, it's just that it is much less likely. You also lower the regulatory issues, because with big projects there are a lot more legal risks because they also attract more attention and have contributors from a much wider spectre.

In addition, team founders will not be incentivized to work towards improving their token value, because If they raise $232 Million before the project starts, then they would have already made a fortune that would definitely have an impact on their motivation and focus.

Rule # 2 - Analyze the team and make sure they are already successful

If the team founders don't have any other successful businesses - ditch them! Make sure the founders are business oriented. They must have proven already with other projects in order to be eligible for your money. Otherwise it would be something similar to throwing money at someone who has no idea on how to develop a business from scratch. Doing that will not make him learn how to do business. Also if they are successful, it would imply that they are not likely to commit any illegal stuff as they have a reputation and a life to lose.

By choosing a successful, experienced and business oriented founders team, you greatly increase your chance of success. This by itself is the most important value metric, but I place it at #2, simply because of the regulatory risk associated with #1 which can easily ruin a good project regardless of the founders experience.

Rule # 3 - Avoid projects with big "Dark periods" in their road-maps

The concept of ICO is to launch a cryptocurrency that would be useful and widely adopted. This is possible only through a service which should be innovative, disruptive and with high and immediate value to the retail users. Waiting 1 year to get an alpha version is not acceptable.

Ideally you should be able to get a feeling of the service during the ICO itself and be able to spend your tokens immediately after the end.

Rule # 4 - Make sure there is a reasonable Hardcap, any unsold tokens - destroyed and that there won't be any future offerings

With current abundance of ICOs it is becoming much more often that projects don't meet their hardcap. This is generally not a negative signal as long as the raised amount is over $2M, as like already mentioned, a group of smart people will perform better in the long term with $2M than a bunch of idiots with $232M.

This is why it is extremely important the token holder to destroy all unsold tokens immediately upon finalization of the tokensale. This will ensure that the supplied amount of tokens will be corresponding to the demand of the market and that its economy will be in balance.

Also making sure there won't be future offerings on the same token. This gives you protection against oversupply and this way the price can potentially go up as high as 500% - 1000% increase within a year.

Copied by fb post....

thanks! You wrote this text?
Do you have maybe a twitter account were do you give some advice?
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
December 05, 2017, 11:52:39 PM
Activity: 478
December 05, 2017, 10:26:19 PM
                          Rule of choose best ico

Rule # 1 - Choose the Right Sized Projects, focus on value and avoid projects with too much hype

When it comes to sizes, it appears that there is a "golden range" where projects are not too small and not too big. This range is statistically proven to be in the $2M to $10M. Don't forget that ICOs are start-ups in nature.

Google was founded in a garage and was later on funded with $1M USD. Generally if the project and the team are good, any raised amount in the range between $2M and $10M would be more than sufficient to build the project and to get to a point where they can make a proof of concept. And in the same sense if a project is bad or the team is made up of idiots, giving them $232 Million is not likely to solve any of the problems.

Don't forget that this is the initial funding that the company needs to deliver their project. Once they do, they should scale up their operating revenue according to the size of their business.

By eliminating hyped/over sized projects you eliminate a big amount of the "pump and dump" risk factors and a lot of the "noise". Not that smaller projects can't sell to whale investors, it's just that it is much less likely. You also lower the regulatory issues, because with big projects there are a lot more legal risks because they also attract more attention and have contributors from a much wider spectre.

In addition, team founders will not be incentivized to work towards improving their token value, because If they raise $232 Million before the project starts, then they would have already made a fortune that would definitely have an impact on their motivation and focus.

Rule # 2 - Analyze the team and make sure they are already successful

If the team founders don't have any other successful businesses - ditch them! Make sure the founders are business oriented. They must have proven already with other projects in order to be eligible for your money. Otherwise it would be something similar to throwing money at someone who has no idea on how to develop a business from scratch. Doing that will not make him learn how to do business. Also if they are successful, it would imply that they are not likely to commit any illegal stuff as they have a reputation and a life to lose.

By choosing a successful, experienced and business oriented founders team, you greatly increase your chance of success. This by itself is the most important value metric, but I place it at #2, simply because of the regulatory risk associated with #1 which can easily ruin a good project regardless of the founders experience.

Rule # 3 - Avoid projects with big "Dark periods" in their road-maps

The concept of ICO is to launch a cryptocurrency that would be useful and widely adopted. This is possible only through a service which should be innovative, disruptive and with high and immediate value to the retail users. Waiting 1 year to get an alpha version is not acceptable.

Ideally you should be able to get a feeling of the service during the ICO itself and be able to spend your tokens immediately after the end.

Rule # 4 - Make sure there is a reasonable Hardcap, any unsold tokens - destroyed and that there won't be any future offerings

With current abundance of ICOs it is becoming much more often that projects don't meet their hardcap. This is generally not a negative signal as long as the raised amount is over $2M, as like already mentioned, a group of smart people will perform better in the long term with $2M than a bunch of idiots with $232M.

This is why it is extremely important the token holder to destroy all unsold tokens immediately upon finalization of the tokensale. This will ensure that the supplied amount of tokens will be corresponding to the demand of the market and that its economy will be in balance.

Also making sure there won't be future offerings on the same token. This gives you protection against oversupply and this way the price can potentially go up as high as 500% - 1000% increase within a year.

Copied by fb post....

nicely written.
I picked Qchain.co and Novablitz.com for this month.  Graft.network next month.

Their telegram group.
https://t.me/QchainPlatform
https://t.me/Novablitz
https://t.me/GraftNet

all 3 above fit the rule #1 very well.
for Qchain, unsold will be burned, demo app available, hardworking team, with ongoing partnership with traditional business going on.
Novablitz is run by a group of Ex Magic The Gathering team, and Novablitz is a trading card game using blockchain.
Graft.network is a network processing protocol, and their founders are from payment industry.  They forked monero as base, and they got developer from monero to work for them.
Activity: 756
December 04, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
I need to follow Chinese ICOs. Most of them got very good. I'm investigating deepbrainchain now.
Completely agree, as China market has grown in crypto world.
Its hard to choose the best ico these days so I do some research for the best. ChineseIco's are good also but better invest only that worthy.
Guys, how can you not doubt the Chinese market after the problems that the Chinese government created?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 08:10:12 AM
I need to follow Chinese ICOs. Most of them got very good. I'm investigating deepbrainchain now.
Completely agree, as China market has grown in crypto world.
Its hard to choose the best ico these days so I do some research for the best. ChineseIco's are good also but better invest only that worthy.
Pages:
Jump to: