Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in January thru March - page 4. (Read 5695 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
I think the best ICO is Forty Seven Bank, and Crestonium. I've read the whitepaper and it looks like the project will be a success.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 04:58:43 AM
ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 31
March 08, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
PurpleCoin (PPC).

They have the team and idea to really shake things up in the music industry.
Highly suggest checking them out, https://purplethrone.com/ or https://t.me/purplecoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
I've invested  these tokens on this week. Now all of them under ico prices. Specially pundi is my favourite one. I've big hopes on this token.

Pundi X
STK
INS
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD

The perfect combination between ico and airdrop is the MTC, which I have watched and explored since the end of February so far. One of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. You have can refer to more in here https://marineco.in/ico . Hurry up.
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. New ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
March 08, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
You may want to check Dragon, Viewly, Thrive, Sphere, and AdMine. They're currently on my watch list because of the possibility of future mass adoption.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

I would start  DADI.

ICO potential and is expected to explode in 2018. There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . Hurry up.

try gpcc https://gpcc.io/
it will finish on 22 days. they have promising projects.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
Hi guys, im new to icos but i realized that most of the times i cannot buy as much tokens as i want.
I read about this MKK POOL discord yesterday, they organize kind of a pools for pre-sales?
Has anyone heard of them? Any experience? Are they trustworthy? Roll Eyes

Seele blockchain 4.0BTCBTC Grin
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

I would start  DADI.

I am very much looking forward to MTC, one of the impressive airdrops. There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, ....You can refer to these two articles: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marinecoin-mtc-relaunch-seed-node-now-active-2496070 ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179 .  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico .  Plese together promote this project and then you will win, get your profit.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
A whole lot out there, NEO ICO's have been successful (if you can get in), usually double at least in the first few days.
NEO ICO was ended long time ago, there is no point to post it on here.

It seems very good ICO was WEPower, it will bring very big profits to its investors, personally we with the team invested in this ICO and are confident that it will bring huge profits in the long run!  Kiss
really? But WPR price has decreased since many days ago. Do you still think it could bounce back?
Activity: 56
March 08, 2018, 12:05:19 AM
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 98
March 07, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
In 2018 you will choose ICO for yourself and I will tell you about Marinecoin because 2014 Marinecoin
was top 1 on the coinmarketcap. In 2018 Marinecoin will stand up again strongly and it is worth mentioning
 that they are donating 450,000 MTC free .Check here https://marineco.in and join free ICO,
 I haven't seen before the ICO giving away 450.000 coins for free Shocked Shocked Shocked.
Did you imagine it before?!?!?! Check this site and see what a sleeping giant marinecoin is!!
So come on guys and join free ICO, you don't need to pay and risk anything and get real coin with real technology in itself!!!
Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges,
for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.
But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin.
 For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with
 quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing
absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!!
 I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
Activity: 37
March 07, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
You should take a look at TRUEGAME ICO and THEABYSS DAICO.
It's good enough to invest some. But always do you own research.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
Do you want transfer to Debit card from your token? IQeon tokens can be exchanged for fiat money and sent to Debit Card card using your own platform wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
I would like to add to this impressive list a few more projects: HYCON, BitGuild and Crowd Machine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 07, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
Check out the sentinel chain ico which has some social value as well as a high demand for it .Also check Dragon token sale , the project is going to bring a new era to gambling
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I would start  DADI.

My choice is MTC, I'm following this, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . Together join and development this project.
Activity: 11
March 07, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
The good ICO I think from January to March is the Debitum Network (DEB) they reach a hardcap worth 20,000 ETH with a very short time
and the DEB tokens will be coming soon at the exchage within 23 March

Agreed expecting big things from Debitum Network in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
March 07, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Hi friends, what about DeHedge ICO (see my signature) ?? I think DeHedge is also one of the best ICO's, proven Successfully Passes Registration Procedures for Regulation D in the United States.
Pages:
Jump to: