Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico s for March and April ? - page 3. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
Do not miss the chance to join in ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Yes, the project is very good in its own way, but the industry of crypto-exchange exchanges has long been occupied, the competition in this niche is too big, you did not think about it?
This crypto exchange project is very different, it addressing most actual cryptocurrency security issues - keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated by government in a stable jurisdiction etc., btw, their ICO ends on Apr 30, so just a week remained.
It has great IcoBench rating and recommended by lots of good cryptocurrency blogs comparisons in Apr-May, here is a good example: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018 - btw, his top 5 ICOs to invest in these two months are: LCCX, Truegame, BitRewards, Minerva, XTRD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Diw and Gym rewards.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
It is a very limited question.. If I suggest ICO for March and Apil that means the coin validity is only for these two months So, I would suggest Long term ICO which is Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
I guess I would advise you to pay attention to ICO Acorn  Collective. Very professional team with excellent idea. Has a great community
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Do not miss the chance to join in ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Yes, the project is very good in its own way, but the industry of crypto-exchange exchanges has long been occupied, the competition in this niche is too big, you did not think about it?
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
Activity: 105
April 20, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
Now the ICO is not very good to do, still choose some mainstream currency to increase the better, after all has fallen a lot of.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
April 20, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
Auctus the best for march and april but you are too late. Now you only can buy the token on idex or forkdelta which is 2x ico price. I am tired telling you whats the best ico. Why not so many people knows about auctus. But next best ico in my opinion is DAOstack.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Friends, I recommend the remarkable project with interesting technology and cool team, welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies. The good news in April
 European Crypto Bank
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
Such good projects like Effect and Morpheus Labs end(a lot of good mentions about them), they were good ways to invest in March-April
In the end of April DAV starts, really persp project,team make real product with real technology(logistic),not just "crazy" idea,and it`s the best way to invest among other "idea" projects
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 19, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
Best ICO for March and April is EffectAi.But Sorry the project is already sold out.They raised 13.5 mln in just 2 days.You can buy EFX at switcheo when it will get listed.The project is very strong.The token is based on NEO.A nep-5 Token.The project is based on AI.The best Ai project so far.The community is very active. I thisnk effect is the best ICO an dit will be good for holding also.Thats IT.Thank YOu.And do some own research before investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
Well, please, carefully choose the one not to get caught into scam. A lot of people are wasting their money on putting them into worthless companies. I would recommend you to ask more people on this forum if you will choose an ICO.

Yes, there are many scam projects but I see there is a huge amount of good ICO projects with interesting ideas and competent team, but recent situation of crypto market fall make all ICO results unpredictable.
But if you will choose the good ICO you will make some profit. ICOs for April: Lendingblock, Nebula AI, Quant Network.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
In my oinion Hycon, Uchit and Hybrid block ICO will be the next big ICO. The project are really different and interesting in my view.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
This is a site that I regularly use to monitor and evaluate ICOs
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
You should try using this site, it will be very beneficial for you
Activity: 129
April 17, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
In my opinion these ICOs are good in March and April

(NEX, ZeroCoin & DEX)
Activity: 3
April 17, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
Yes seems the whole market got smashed.  About only thing to do is hodl and catch the rebound later this year.  There is a ico going on currently that might help re-coup some of your losses.  Marinecoín is rewarding promotion with 20,000 .MTC..  You can buy of you want but a little elbow grease and some effort and you can take the no risk avenue they are practically giving them away.  Time dilution technology slows the coin release down so everyone has a shot at it.  self sustaining - fair distribution - machine to machine - iot -  You may want to check them out here for more info 
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
Well, please, carefully choose the one not to get caught into scam. A lot of people are wasting their money on putting them into worthless companies. I would recommend you to ask more people on this forum if you will choose an ICO.
April 10, 2018, 02:57:28 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopresale-safecryptio-fail-safe-by-design-cryptoexchange-2399904
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
There are couple of ICO for the month of April. You can visit https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/ to check the ICO going on. This site has being helping me to select different ICO to invest in. I think you should try it too.
Pages:
Jump to: