Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico s for March and April ? - page 7. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
Very good question since it is the time when you need to be very picky in your investments. I think that at this market it is very important for ICO to be at the top when it comes to hype. The team and idea, roadmap and whitepaper are need to be studied as well for sure, but what I want to say is that this is not enough. As example I can take Yggdrash or Pchain which are very hyped at the moment. This is the projects I invest. But on the other hand there are great projects which better to skip on ICO itself, but buy it on the exchange right after and follow up the roadmap to sell with profit. As example of this kind of ICOs I would suggest Jet8, Videocoin, Traceto
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Mainframe, photo chain, Block Collider, abyss
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
The best ICO for march/april could be:

BELUGA PAY - It is the First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. A data suite platforms that will enable transactions in fiat and cryptocurrencies. You can buy or sell your products and services in fiat. Beluga enables merchants to accept VISA, Mastercard and all major cryptocurrencies. Just visit the website in my signature for more informations.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:39:15 PM
Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
I think these ICO's are the good in March and April

The Abyss

Bubbletone

StopTheFakes

SHOPIN

SHARPAY
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
I think CellBlocks ICO (https://cellblocks.io) will be the next big ICO. This is something different and interesting in my view as this ICO based on developing the daily life of prisoners with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
Everyday we see so many ICO coming out for their promotion, which makes one think which is best among all. So, I will suggest trying to invest in ICO which you think has best road-map and sales for Pre-ICO and ICO are both going good. Also, the team is active and consist of few wise members.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 28, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
Best ICO for me still bitcoin and ethereum. This two coins is great coins until now, this coins increase much every years.
New ICO actually is great because the price is stiil cheap and will increase every years. But this two is legend for now, the value high and more investors search that two legend coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
i think the best ico to invest is bitcoin the important coin and the high rate ang give more profit to the customers doing work and icreases day by day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
March 28, 2018, 06:34:39 AM
ICO is warm for now is the sprintx that I follow and is very suitable for investment because sprintx has a good team foundation then the roadmap for the future is also clear and now token sales have also gotten a lot
Activity: 120
March 28, 2018, 06:28:06 AM
Thats interesting time when we doesn't have any leading ICO, its lot of different average projects and Im complicated in choosing between them
Activity: 7
March 27, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
I think that the best project in March is arbacoin, I've already received two dividends 11.5% and 10%, bought 10 cents per ico for the exit to the stock exchange, there will be a price of 50 cents, there are two more days to buy SmileySmiley http : //kriptoarb.ru/
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 27, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
At the moment, there are a lot of ICO projects. It is quite difficult to identify among them those who have a future, in which it makes sense to make investments. I studied the Digipharm program (www.digipharm.ch) and I can say that these guys offer very interesting innovations in the field of healthcare based on blockchain technology.
When it comes to icos it is quite difficult to know which one is going to be successful and which one is going to fail, after all there are projects that are very obvious that are scams and reach huge market caps, and that is very surprising to me but eventually those coins crash and those that invested last lose all their money and then they blame the project and everyone that came before them not understanding they should have understood it was a scam, this is why investing in icos can be very difficult because a good project can fail and a scam coin can give huge profits for those that took the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
depending on the campaign manager given the bounty of the month, but are we ready to follow it for a few months mostly out of the campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
In this period better will be Cardstack and Pdata, for my opinion. Cardstack has good developments in their github. That layer of blockchains good idea.
In pdata I know one persone from the team.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
March 27, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
You can check out the signature down below it's good and the best from my own personal view and recommendation. Alternative you can check out my YouTube channel as I do ICO Reviews that interest me which enable investors to earn passive income, YouTube.com/c/simplyeverything
Activity: 58
March 27, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
Ju I think ico should now invest in its current Marinecoin. Why do I have to insist that Marinecoin should invest? Just because Marinecoin already owns the blockchain since 2013 (you can see the Marinecoin block at http://marineco.in), it has risen to the top of the coinmarketcap. And the marinecoin community is growing, we all see it! It is time for the marinecoin - a green giant wakes up in the coin type first. Marinecoin is currently a participant of 20,000 mtc for http://marineco.in. Or you can use 3 types of coin trading Marinecoin transactions on f1cx.com, such as Doge, LTC, BTC. machine to machine payment ,join the community it’s artificial intelligence and dev-less mlow transaction value
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
There are a lot of crap ICO, we all have to make sure we enough research before investing.

I personally like

GoNetwork
Photo Chain
Mainframe
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
So many projects in the space are not worth investing into, because they are either trying to copy and paste existing project or lack of sound idea, I think few project worth looking into now are Dav Network, Open platform, Cardstack, XYO and Hybridblock. For me they are all going to struggle to raise their hard cap in the current space
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 26, 2018, 02:15:57 AM
The only ICO i am participating now is SEELE, they could be a game changer if they deliver what they stated in the Whitepaper.

Other than that would be OPEN Platform. Too bad my country is prohibited from some ICOs so Im quite restricted

I will surely have a look in the ICO you have just mentioned and I would have suggested Policypal as they are into insurance for unbanked assets which will be a new thing in the crypto world but again ICO was not for USA and China.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
March 26, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
The only ICO i am participating now is SEELE, they could be a game changer if they deliver what they stated in the Whitepaper.

Other than that would be OPEN Platform. Too bad my country is prohibited from some ICOs so Im quite restricted
Pages:
Jump to: