Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico s for March and April ? - page 6. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 08:56:52 AM
If you are looking for best ICO,  I will recommend you Utimes ICO. The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space. The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space. Utemis ICO first period ends on April 1, 2018, it is not to late to invest in utemis.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 01, 2018, 06:33:11 AM
As much as I have respected various ICOs until now, I would actually go for the following:

1. DIW Token - Despite extending their ICO to the entire month of May, I liked their project concept when it comes to securing our information in all life aspects. They had a successful pre-sale, and there is no doubt that they will be reaching hard cap as well. Hands down to this ICO! Highly recommended!

2.YOLO.Exchange - Following the success of YOLO Coin, they will be launching their own cryptocurrency exchange which is the first instant KYC approval and no listing fees, and accepting all types of tokens from different blockchains. It may take them at least several months to a year to develop the exchange, but it’s gonna be worth it. I highly recommend this one as well.

3. Fiancia - First and foremost, I like copy trading like eToro. I am looking forward to use their copy trading platform when they launch, so this ICO is one of those I recommend.

Hope this helps a lot before you decide. DIW, YOLO.Exchange and Fiancia are going to rock!
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
Most of them are crap, but a few like Kepler, Effect.ai, IoT are good enough to put some ether into them as long as you understand that the market is not very forgiving now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
I will always select those ICO projects that relate and help to improvise our daily needs in life. At the moment, i have high hopes in CellBlocks project. The project team are awesome to design a brilliant system that will greatly improvise & resolve plentiful of problems that currently exist in the state and federal prison systems. For example:
Reducing Violence in Prison:Through decentralization, assets in prisons will shift to digital assets, reducing violence.
Inmate Package-Delivery Services: Digital payments speed up delivery time to inmates by 83%.
This humanity project is worth investing for sure.
Do Not miss out on their Pre Token Sales starting from 1st of April 2018
April 1 10:00 am - 2:00 pm -7 UTC
25% additional bonus on top of normal bonus
April 1-April 25
Extra bonuses
Pre Sale
10,000+Token purchase amount (+33%Token premium)
5,000+Token purchase amount (+23%Token premium)
7,500+Token purchase amount (+26%Token premium)
75+Token purchase amount (+18%Token premium)

April 26-May 5
+15%Token premium (75+Token purchase amount)

May 5-May 12
+10%Token premium (75+Token purchase amount)

May 12-May 18
+6%Token premium (75+Token purchase amount)

May 18—May 30
+3%Token premium (75+Token purchase amount)

More information at https://cellblocks.io/#ico

Good luck with your investments! Smiley
Activity: 546
March 31, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
If we are talking about March and April, then probably it is worth talking about the project FLUX, which recently began its journey in the crypto-currency world, I think that this project will appeal to you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Best ICO for me still bitcoin and ethereum. This two coins is great coins until now, this coins increase much every years.
New ICO actually is great because the price is stiil cheap and will increase every years. But this two is legend for now, the value high and more investors search that two legend coins.
Ethereum went through an ico but bitcoin did not, make no mistake Satoshi created bitcoin and if you wanted to get some of those bitcoins at the early days you could mine them you did not needed to bought them, by mining you were offering a service to the community by making the network faster and stronger and more resistant, this is why people trust a lot more in bitcoin that in many other coins because they know the satoshi never had the intention of becoming rich with bitcoin, this was an experiment and something new, that is one of the reasons of why bitcoin is still as popular.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 30, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
if you want long term investment then invest now on ICOs because as of now market graph down day by day and before invest on ICOs check about project every ICOs have bit risky 

Indeed investing in ICO has more risk, but where you get a profit in ICO investment you will get big profits, now you can invest in ICO but you must be smart to choose a good ICO for the future in order to avoid any harm to you.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
In my opinion these ICO's are good for March and April  Wink

1.SHOPIN

2'SHARPAY

3.SELFLLERY

4.Naviaddress
March 30, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
There are some promising ICO out there today that you can invest in. The one on my signature (Pecunio) is one of them as they already have a working product and have solid advisors as part of their team and also have some strong partnerships already.
But the most important thing is not to invest blindly based on anybody recommendation. Always do your own research before investing your hard earned money.

Thanks for the inspiration, I will try to participate and join in ico (pecunio). whether in ico is there bounty articles and videos? maybe i want to join in bounty articles and videos if it's there.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
As I see there is a huge amount of good ICO projects with interesting ideas and competent team, but recent situation of crypto market fall make all ICO results unpredictable. Many investors lost their saving and now they are less tend to invest.
March 30, 2018, 06:46:09 PM
I want to know a lot about the best ico-ico in next April, how do I know about the best ico-ico?

Please help me.!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
There are some promising ICO out there today that you can invest in. The one on my signature (Pecunio) is one of them as they already have a working product and have solid advisors as part of their team and also have some strong partnerships already.
But the most important thing is not to invest blindly based on anybody recommendation. Always do your own research before investing your hard earned money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 30, 2018, 06:20:29 PM
Trust in Fishkoin camp. This project has good team and suppurt good main idea. I'm close in spirit to the voices of this project and I support it in every possible way
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 30, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
if you want long term investment then invest now on ICOs because as of now market graph down day by day and before invest on ICOs check about project every ICOs have bit risky 
Activity: 87
March 30, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
investing money it all depend on you always do your won research . in my poin of view best icos for march and april will be

1 DFINITY: DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

2 Neonexchange :DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.

3  The Abyss  : The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (incl. AAA-titles) to the fast-growing global game community.

4 photochain :  It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer stock photography platform on blockchain with fair conditions, attractive incentivation mechanisms, lowest fees in the market and full control over the content, price and license type for the photographer.

5 HybridBlock  : Innovative trading and education platform for leveraging the disruptive technologies emerging from the blockchain space. It is an alternative for those who want to benefit from the explosive growth of cryptocurrencies without the high risk and complexity that accompanies digital asset trading
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
I suggest you to check AITHEON project based on AI and robotics.ICO will start soon but you can register now
Aitheon offers innovative solutions that automate vital business processes. The company's revolutionary block-chain powered digital ecosystem brings together AI, smart devices and real and virtual robots into a single platform
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??

"Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE have great potencial. The idea seems to be really innovative
Have you ever heard of combining sexual education with blockchain system? Check it out
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
I think that Medichain, Node and bitnation are three ICOs that are just suffering from a bad market, but they have huge potential to growth and develop.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 05:15:27 PM
There are promising ICOs but i advice to join under this conditions. While ethereum is cheap participating in ICOs can be profitable in case of falling prices. Ethereum will cover the lost part of money but this can be subjective under different market conditions.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 30, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
For me top ICO for March and April .
One of the top ICOs where i send my NEO was effect.ai , they already closed token sale. And raised 11M euro .
Next top ICO for me will be NEX . It is really great and can bring a lot of profit to investors.
Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: