Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 26. (Read 98715 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
it's actually a bad start this year. but we have the opportunity to translate it. because it's a developing system. neo, qtum, loopring, kucoin shares... Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
March 10, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
Just saw that a new exchange is opening up called Cryptaldash, and it functions similar to Kucoin Shares, BNB, and COSS. If it comes close to any of those projects it stands to be a big winner in 2018. Obviously adoption is critical to reaching such a success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 06:24:12 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 10, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
I would in your place take a closer look at the Cappasity project, to mine it is very promising and it is possible to earn huge money on it. Especially the price has very strongly fallen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 10, 2018, 06:03:03 PM
NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform and this coupled with the huge home market in China will make NEO one of the biggest currencies in 2018.Invest in the future of the blockchain technology.
at least this coin as the whole platform has very good and positive feedback about the user. Many analysts predict great prospects for neo. I think that the prices for this coin speak for themselves.
I think that almost the whole game with the crypto currency is like gambling in Roulette, because the risk is present everywhere, even no matter how high the price of any coin is today. I'm already used to the fact that the crypto currency is manipulated by the market too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform and this coupled with the huge home market in China will make NEO one of the biggest currencies in 2018.Invest in the future of the blockchain technology.
at least this coin as the whole platform has very good and positive feedback about the user. Many analysts predict great prospects for neo. I think that the prices for this coin speak for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
March 10, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
If you will only choose one coin, I would suggest you choose EOS. EOS is at its tokensale right now and its end is coming near. For me this is undervalued right now and many see it will be at around 100$ in long term.

I suggest pick viberate token to invest to this year. Same with EOS, viberate is undervalued right now and I believe it will rise this year. It's a long term investment so don't hesitate to invest on it. You will regret if the price will go x2 in the end of March. I like it because I'm a music lover. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io and www.viberate.com
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
March 10, 2018, 05:46:55 AM
For this 2018 I want to suggest 3 young coins and two older coins, which have lost a lot of ground but I think they have a great future: Remme, Credits and IoT Chain, x10 ---- x100 in 2018

Metaverse and Stratis, x10 ----20 in 2018 5 jewels that will surely do better than the market and you will have a great return
there are so many other coins now very underrated so do your research
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Obviously , bitcoin should be the best altcoin to invest for 2018. As a matter of fact, bitcoin have a good value and it keeps increasing. This 2018,  bitcoin are still  the best to invest.Bitcoin is good for short and long term investment that's why don't  be fooled in other altcoin.
I think Ethereum should be the next from bitcoin then followed by Ripple. These three altcoins are the best altcoin to invest for 2018.

I think Ethereum lost its strength. Ripple will rise and ofcourse Bitcoin too.. I am reading lots of news which says BTC will ben 50k by the end of 2018.. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
March 03, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
The best  to invest for me is ofcourse bitcoin and etherium.
As you observed bitcoin is continuously increasing its price.
Others are waiting to hit the price of $1000. Because Im also
investing in bitcoin so far I earn profit already. Also, etherium is
also good to invest with.
That's right. Bitcoin and etherium would be good to invest as we see fkr the progress year by year. If you choose for bitcoin then it would be more profitable as now the value is making up for more pump. And if you go for ethereum, well maybe the will very differnce from bitcoin but as we know bitcoin had overcome that value of ethereum also so better to prepare for the both of the two.
Activity: 84
March 03, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Expanse and Tokenlab will do very well. Low market caps and very undervalued. They have working tech and products.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
March 03, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
Obviously , bitcoin should be the best altcoin to invest for 2018. As a matter of fact, bitcoin have a good value and it keeps increasing. This 2018,  bitcoin are still  the best to invest.Bitcoin is good for short and long term investment that's why don't  be fooled in other altcoin.
I think Ethereum should be the next from bitcoin then followed by Ripple. These three altcoins are the best altcoin to invest for 2018.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 07:29:23 PM
Eltcoin of sure Cool  A startup called @moonlambos is helping those who have gotten rich off cryptocurrency buy supercars, yachts, and even private islands.

https://www.moonassets.io/supercars

Here is awesome interview with Eltcoin founder on Cheddar.tv

https://twitter.com/cheddar/status/969675748658241536
Activity: 224
January 27, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
I think ZEN, GVT can be considered as a new choice for everyone because if you invest long, the ability of 2 altcoin will help you make a very high profit because of the supply of all very little and you can be assured of investment
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
if you look at the statistics of the coin market in the top ten came in so many different altcoins,and where are they now?every year things change and there is no right answer ,perhaps a token of my subscription, the company will be the best this year,because the system is the blockchain -the future.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 26, 2018, 06:48:28 PM
My picks are
Waves,ets,sc
there are thousands of new coins...
very difficult to pick ...
Activity: 142
January 26, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Verge has great potential for more growth in 2018
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
January 26, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
From recent reads loopring is looking pretty interesting if you bind loopring to Neo and Qtum in your loopring wallet you also get token rewards which is pretty nice.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
neblio seems great near 20$
Pages:
Jump to: