Pages:
Author

Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties - page 11. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 22, 2019, 03:09:06 PM
You really think you can make straight 60$ from an IEO airdrop, why will they want to give that much out as airdrop if they are offering IEO.  I don't think you will see that anywhere around here.
it was $25 that went up to $60... they only allowed first 200
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 22, 2019, 01:18:38 PM
To be honest, often those projects that go to IEO rarely launch a bounty company, and even if they launch rewards very small and there is no sense in such companies because if they make a big pool in a bounty company, this may contribute to a token dump. no one is interested.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 01:14:44 PM
Try to find some new bounties, because now most bounties have held an IEO in exchange, so try to find out which one is the best, because every IEO recommendation won't be as good.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 22, 2019, 12:54:10 PM
the helps on chance as developer to work on scheme with the attachment on exchange brokerage as the token worth with the value of exchange as investors to manage plan on customs as possession with use of decision on releasing funds on authorization.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 22, 2019, 12:48:45 PM
Among the popular IEO, Harmony is one. They have been running a bounty program even before the binance partnership and with it getting the lauchpad of binance, the attraction towards it's bounty has highly increased. Though I believe token bounties are a better earning, I prefer quick cash for my work.
I also heard about this project as it will be launch inside binance they offered bounties and for early supporters the chance of being paid will be higher compared to those who are joining ico's where being paid and being listed are still questionable to be done, its a big catch if you'll be able to join bounty like this who offers ieo from listing exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
May 22, 2019, 12:44:57 PM
I managed to get an airdrop from MATIC, and still participated in the bounty from Harmony, but it ended today, I hope that will pay on time.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
May 22, 2019, 12:47:23 PM
You really think you can make straight 60$ from an IEO airdrop, why will they want to give that much out as airdrop if they are offering IEO.  I don't think you will see that anywhere around here.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 22, 2019, 12:40:55 PM
Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.

I have seen tokens doing IEO and at the same time doing bounty campaigns try checking it in the bounty section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
I'm not for sure whether they are telling the truth about their claim they are doing IEO though. From what I see some are doing IEO on LATOKEN so its interesting as well. Nothing can be seen so far until the token is finally listed there.
Activity: 566
May 22, 2019, 12:37:33 PM
Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.
That is not totally true, there are still some good IEOs that still see the usefulness of marketing through bounty hunters, although most of them rely solely on the promotion they get from the exchange platform while some still employ bounty assistance.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 22, 2019, 12:37:13 PM
~snip~ so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

This is not accurate. IEOs on well known exchanges usually do not run those but there are still multiple IEOs on small to medium exchanges that are running bounty campaigns. You may also check them on the bounties section.
IMO,those projects may not worth since they are doing as much as advertisement to collect more money which clearly shows their intention of creating new projects these kind of people are the one who will left the project undeveloped once the made profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 22, 2019, 12:36:56 PM
Harmony has a good bounty campaign but the team decided to close the bounty campaign following the agreement with Binance. It can be the best upcoming IEO too..
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 22, 2019, 12:27:28 PM
~snip~ so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

This is not accurate. IEOs on well known exchanges usually do not run those but there are still multiple IEOs on small to medium exchanges that are running bounty campaigns. You may also check them on the bounties section.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
May 22, 2019, 12:13:30 PM
Among the popular IEO, Harmony is one. They have been running a bounty program even before the binance partnership and with it getting the lauchpad of binance, the attraction towards it's bounty has highly increased. Though I believe token bounties are a better earning, I prefer quick cash for my work.
Activity: 672
May 22, 2019, 12:02:37 PM

Most of the good IEOs don't really have bounty campaigns but few of them are still generous and manage to give out some bucks to the bounty hunters. There is one blockchain project that will have its IEO on binance. The name of the project is Harmony, you can check out their bounty in the bounty section on bitcointalk.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 22, 2019, 12:02:31 PM
What? IEO bounties?

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 22, 2019, 11:13:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: