Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 11. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 09, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Well most people that invest in bitcoin lately are not awear of that fact, investment is long term goals that have to take time for it to be achieved, most people nowadays now take bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme so immediately they invest in bitcoin they expect the Price to start going up without any delay well if it so bitcoin will have ended long ago.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:17:14 PM
I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yeah that's right but first you must think wisely whenever you sell your bitcoin so that no worries will appear after. I prefer to invest bitcoin also rather than any altcoins out there for a long term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 09, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Certainly, BTC is an interesting alternative to the current banking system, which enables quick and direct transactions down to minimal cost. It is promoted as an anonymous currency, but this is not entirely true. Nevertheless, it is a virtual creation existing only in the digital world. By using payment agents, if we keep BTC in a virtual portfolio, in practice we become addicted to them and there you can probably get to the transaction history. In fact, when deciding to buy or own a BTC, we agree to have a virtual creation that has no basis in anything, but which is more and more common and acceptable as a means of payment for many companies. I believe that Bitcoin itself, which uses blockchain technologies, has a future in the world of finance and beyond. It can be particularly interesting for people who want to speculate in the short term, because the course is very volatile and correlates with many events related to the BTC itself. I think that attentive and interested people will be able to see these relationships. In the long-term, it may turn out that BTC will be much more valuable than it is today, but it is a bit like phylum fortune-telling. Personally, I would not have spent more than 5% on capital. I also believe that governments will try to prevent a situation where any cryptocurrency threatens the current system and, as happened in Thailand, trading may be forbidden. If so, the question is then what about Our Bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
If you want to invest long term and do not have to pay too much attention to market fluctuations, investing in bitcoins is a good thing because it is very stable and continues to grow over the years. I have a very strong belief that bitcoin can become the global currency of the future, which is entirely possible as technology takes a huge place in today's life, this helps you to consider investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 253
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 09, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Bitcoin is a long term investment. Buy bitcoin and forget about it for a year. When you look at the price again, you will be pleasantly surprised by your income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly
Activity: 517
May 09, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
Investment is bad think of future. Because have lot of risky in investment. But I have one solution, you can also look him bitcoin value volume. If bitcoin value go to increase then you can do that.then you eran lot of money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 09, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Many people have been saying that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and it is bad for investment in future. The truth is, these people are either complete nuts or deliberately evil and they don't want you to earn money. Despite the fact that bitcoin is a very risky investment and it is still the number 1 long-term investment out there. Many people are investing in bitcoin in hopes it would appreciate in value in future.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

For high rate if return btc is definitely a good way to earn a lot without much effort. Proper trading will lead to proper earning and stability as a form of income. Compared to other investments btc is modern and is opening a pathway for blockchain technology which will definitely proved the next best alternative to fiat.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Yes. Bitcoin is the best investment. but traders should learn technical analysis, technical patterns prior to invest the bitcoin. that will more help to get more benefits from the investment of bitcoins. blind investment of bitcoins may loose traders money
Activity: 57
May 09, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
I think that invest in Bitcoin is good.To my mind the best investment to buy Bitcoin is buy it on Binance.I often buy on it.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
Right now it looks like Bitcoin is the best investment because it is the center of the whole crypto ecosystem but who knows how the space will look in the future? What if Bitcoin is no longer base currency for everything? What if it's USD? Then what of Bitcoin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Of course Bitcoin is the best choice for a long term investment. That's why we should just hold out bitcoins now. And no doubt that it will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price. But now we see simple correction. We should just wait for the end of it.

Maybe I also think that bitcoin is a very good investment to do, because bitcoin shows, many people who managed to invest in Bitcoin, I think this kind of thing is the best way to the future where we will get amazing results with bitcoin by 2019 or by 2020.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Indeed bitcoin is the best investment ,it will make your money grew in a bigger amount if you knew how to wait and you are easily get panic to sell your holding,always believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
bitcoin is not best investment but we can say that bitcoin is good for investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Of course Bitcoin is the best choice for a long term investment. That's why we should just hold out bitcoins now. And no doubt that it will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price. But now we see simple correction. We should just wait for the end of it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
You are right mate, bitcoin is a best investment that I have ever seen.It's the first crypto in crypto field so experience wise bitcoin is a king in the crypto market.It's the only one that breaks always the record of highest prise.in crypto market, that indicates how much importance that we need to give for bitcoin. Without any doubt we can say that bitcoin is the best investment.

Ayaancool you are right but verge beats them  magicallly
Activity: 192
May 09, 2018, 12:49:27 PM
 Roll Eyes

There's no denying that btc along with eth are the two main crypto that make up the digital money market, but traders always give priority to investing in altcoins to make a profit or maybe eth. Although the amount of capital to buy btc a lot, but I think it is only used  to invest in the altcoins, because it has low prices can easily increase in price because of the impact of investment money.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.
Activity: 94
May 06, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Thinking about it right now actually bitcoin has one of the potential to be the one of the best investment and it is also so sufficient and very reliable to have it gives you a lot of advantages a lot of perks and you have unlimited choices on how to make them grow strategically there is a lot of potential to the coin and i know there is more of it investors should not be discourage and should just believe before its to late.
Pages:
Jump to: