Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 12. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
nine times out of ten best investment is bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
id rather say that it is good to hold bitcoin, but potential altcoin is more profit can give than holding bitcoin. that's my own opinion which I already experience the regret on putting it in altcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 06, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
Bitcoin has became a great option for investing. BTC  still attracts new investors and it can become more valuable and more expensive soon.
But you can buy some altcoins ( EOS, Eth and Cardano)
btc is currently the best investment tool, but the best it also depends on the user, whether he can use btc as a transaction tool or not. because it is also very needed
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
Whatever people say, Bitcoin investment seems to be the best investment for me. You will benefit from investing in Bitcoin. Because there is a time when Bitcoin prices will increase. If Bitcoin's price goes up and down. If the price is low, then do not sell it until you hold it. When the price of Bitcoin will increase, you will give it to the cell. So it is much better to invest in bitcoin than investing in something else.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
Yes thats true, because it can gives good profit and and we can surely earn profit and our money will safe. Its best for long term or even in short term, and the best is the price is continue to high and more people invest in bitcoin. Even if we don't know may happen to the price we continue believe and trust because bitcoin is really a best investment in all.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
There are just people who want the price to go down so they can rake up bitcoin and then when it goes up they will sell and the cycle goes on. They spread FUD for their own benefits. There are also some who does not look at historical data and just lash out because they're money is going down.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 06, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
That's right what you say. Looking at bitcoin prices does not only take one or two days, but it takes several months. Investing in bitcoin takes time, so being patient is the key to success.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 06, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
if investing in bitcoin will make big profits because it takes big capital as well, then for the berivetasi will have a big harvest season.

If you have a lot of money then maybe you can say that  bitcoin is still a very  best investments but if you are a small trader like me only all you can say is better luck nextime. Bitcoin is a good investment but if you dont have a good capital to start you will not earn a good profit.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 11:31:53 AM
I dont think bitcoin as a best investment because this is so volatile and risky but all i can say that  bitcoin is a good investment too but you have to control you investments that you can afford to lose only.
Activity: 91
May 06, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
if investing in bitcoin will make big profits because it takes big capital as well, then for the berivetasi will have a big harvest season.
Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
You are right mate, bitcoin is a best investment that I have ever seen.It's the first crypto in crypto field so experience wise bitcoin is a king in the crypto market.It's the only one that breaks always the record of highest prise.in crypto market, that indicates how much importance that we need to give for bitcoin. Without any doubt we can say that bitcoin is the best investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
yes.bitcoin is the best investment because the longer you hold it,the more you will gain big profit.It will not be rotten nor ruined but of course you have to be patient also to wait for the green moment
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
May 06, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.

Actually, it is true, me too I was scared of putting my money in crypto especially if I feel like its a large amount. So I always make it a point to put only money I can consider lost.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
May 06, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
For me, yes bitcoin is the best investment. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has a better increase price. For in bitcoin you will have a brighter future and they have what is the require to invest in here.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
May 06, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly.

I agree, of course the growth should sometime stop, but we are still far from this point.
I agree too. Bitcoin investments is a great investment. If you hold it for a long time it can give a more profit. Bitcoin prices are unpredictable it go up and go down. But it will not go down to the smallest value it will going back and rise again. So it is better to invest in bitcoin.

yes sir, the push and pull of price is actually the most critical part. but for sure, you will earn a lot from bitcoin. it will help you in so many ways. you will not regret investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 06, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Thats why theres different kind of profiteering here in cryptoworld ,theres daytrading that defies daily basis of pricing,and theres long term holding which defies patience,many of us are failed because they dont give importance in their strategy,they dont do basic fundamentals instead they are listening in what many are saying,or their friends,so when they invest failures what they get
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 06, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
The people who lost money with bitcoins are the ones who did not had enough patience. People who can wait for market to recover will never be in loss.
That's right, we have to be patient again to wait for the price to rise again, because the price can sometimes go up and sometimes it can go down and only we need to be patient for everything
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
May 06, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

bitcoin is the best investment for me but because i believe and trust bitcoin. im not rushing things for my own sake and i always keep being patient. i know people who are successful because of their business in bitcoin and i know some who are not. bitcoin is a matter of earning money and learning at the same time. the fragile rate must nit rattle us to sell everything it because everything will be in line soon.
Activity: 56
May 06, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly.

I agree, of course the growth should sometime stop, but we are still far from this point.
I agree too. Bitcoin investments is a great investment. If you hold it for a long time it can give a more profit. Bitcoin prices are unpredictable it go up and go down. But it will not go down to the smallest value it will going back and rise again. So it is better to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 08:45:44 AM
Yes bitcoin is the best investment to those who believe and willing to wait it's outcome for I know lot of people invest and get involved in Bitcoin and now they are successful and doing a great investment in bitcoin and they are now helping others by advertising bitcoin. For in bitcoin you will have  a brighter future and so get involved.
Pages:
Jump to: