Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment place? Mining or Investing or Trading? - page 3. (Read 3496 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
mostly people here will choose trading just like me because i think that is best option between the two last option
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Thanks for the ideas.

I think personally I'm going to steer clear of trading unless I can get help with some fool proof method.
I always end up losing out when trading.

Still not sure what to do with mining.

Withdraw 30btc from Scrypt and invest in Hashnest, and let the remaining 10btc grow in Scrypt...
Or withdraw all and put it in Hashnest...

Withdraw all and wait to see what S6/7 come out with?!

So many questions, if only you could see the future Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
I personally choose trading. But now i choose do nothing Cheesy (i need more learning about trading).

What wait haoBTC?

Could put my btc in there and earn 12% interest?

Looks like promising, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-haobtc-launches-fixed-term-deposit-account-1085039

~iki
Activity: 812
Here's another thread similar to what you're asking: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-is-the-best-investment-option-for-bitcoins-1084189 And the best suggestion as per me is don't do anything, you have already invested, just put them in a cold storage and once the price goes higher you can sell them and make a profit. Investing your bitcoins in Cloud Mining is the worse thing you can do and you're lucky that they didn't run away with your money till now, just withdraw from any cloud mining service and get hold of your money before it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I prefer trading. the risk is not too great, depending on who plays and analyze our coin will we play.

whereas mining investment? it took a long time and certainly need substantial capital as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
Hey guys.

So lets say I have 40btc.
My aim is this... I want a 2nd income to pay off debts.

Where would be the best place to get some good returns?

About trading place, find the long trusted exchanger like Poloniex & bittrex. They have a great interface and everyone love it.
If you have a good experience for trading altcoin, I'm sure you will have a profit especially if you have a huge amount of initial fund.

I think wait 40BTC better trade in BTC-USD like bitsamp or BTC-e , so many scamer in altcoin that not good to trading high risk
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Hey guys.

About trading place, find the long trusted exchanger like Poloniex & bittrex. They have a great interface and everyone love it.
If you have a good experience for trading altcoin, I'm sure you will have a profit especially if you have a huge amount of initial fund.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
What kind of monthy gains could you make with bit-x's cloud mining service? Im looking at puting my BTC to use myself to have some sort of monthly passive income. Trading doesn't cut it, it's too unstable, you make peanuts sometimes, tons other times.

no idea really; depends how much you put in but i threw in some btc for ~22gh/s for fun, so i may update that in this thread later on after some time has passed. right now the maintenance fees are about ~70-80% of the payout, but that info is based on a small sample.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Hey guys.

I'm currently in Scrypt.cc and making 17.5btc per month.
This is a GREAT 2nd salary and goes towards my paying off debt.
BUT I am a bit worried and skeptical of them and want to move my 40btc elsewhere somewhere more safe.

I currently have 5x AntMiner S5's over at Hashnest but daily output is sooooo small.
I could put the 40btc in and buy another 25x S5's but that only nets me around 6btc per month without difficulty increases.

I have dabbled with trading (didn't go so well for me), I also have some bots like CAT (Cryptsy api), and Haasbot.
But I cant seem to get my trading right or for it to be profitable enough.

So that is why I'm coming to you guys.

Where would be a great place to put 40btc to earn me some good cash per week/month.

scrypt.cc went ponzi some time ago i believe, i know bit-x runs a legitimate cloud mining with hashing power provided by bitfury. quite honestly though, trading would earn profits faster than cloud mining if you know what youre doing.

What kind of monthy gains could you make with bit-x's cloud mining service? Im looking at puting my BTC to use myself to have some sort of monthly passive income. Trading doesn't cut it, it's too unstable, you make peanuts sometimes, tons other times.
Activity: 140
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
Hey guys.

I'm currently in Scrypt.cc and making 17.5btc per month.
This is a GREAT 2nd salary and goes towards my paying off debt.
BUT I am a bit worried and skeptical of them and want to move my 40btc elsewhere somewhere more safe.

I currently have 5x AntMiner S5's over at Hashnest but daily output is sooooo small.
I could put the 40btc in and buy another 25x S5's but that only nets me around 6btc per month without difficulty increases.

I have dabbled with trading (didn't go so well for me), I also have some bots like CAT (Cryptsy api), and Haasbot.
But I cant seem to get my trading right or for it to be profitable enough.

So that is why I'm coming to you guys.

Where would be a great place to put 40btc to earn me some good cash per week/month.

with 40btc you can join whlaes club and let's rock with BTC-USD trading Smiley that better you lost your money in ponzi site like scrypt cc
Activity: 854
MIning is not profitable anymore,there are already huge mines taking his part

Trading may be profitable but it is highly risky,you have to have a good knowledge in what you do
What wait haoBTC?

Could put my btc in there and earn 12% interest?
legendary
Why do you not think its a Ponzi?

I need some confidence.

Problem is I have not ROI'd yet.
I am still over 45+ days away from full ROI.

just check the facts on the thread I linked in the previous post, cloudminingwebsite has all of the warning signs of a ponzi scam, its highly unlikely that it is a legitimate operation. read the 1-7 points the OP describes and make your judgement call, the person managing that thread has a good success rate in determining ponzis (95%)
Why do you not think its a Ponzi?

I need some confidence.

Problem is I have not ROI'd yet.
I am still over 45+ days away from full ROI.
Activity: 322
I tend to agree with you there...

Seems Hashnest is the best place for me Sad

Unless anyone else has any ideas

I agree hasnest is really good.

IMO the best place to make money is altcoin trading BUT it is also the fastest way to lose it if you don't know what you are doing.  I would start very very small, like less than .5 btc to learn what you are doing.  It is a lot of work, and not everyone is successful.

People say that Scrypt.cc is ponzi, but I am not so sure that they are ponzi.  I would not put everything there, but if you already got break even it might be worth leaving your funds in there and then using the payouts for other investments.  If they go away then you lose money, but you are break even so it is still ok.  For those kinds of payouts for me it is worth the risks.
I tend to agree with you there...

Seems Hashnest is the best place for me Sad

Unless anyone else has any ideas
legendary
Interesting idea, but not one I love.

Would love to keep it crypto until I withdraw to $.
I would also like to keep making more BTC per month.

You might consider to try out other Cloud Miners that is around for some time and proven to give ROI. I invested in www.CloudMining.website few months ago and now enjoying profit.

Read details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-please-help-a-newbie-852857

Third party mining monitor CMmonitor.com also reported to have ROI with CMW within ~114 days, though it took ~125 days for me.

They also provide payment proof of 7+ months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

cloudmining website is likely a ponzi scam, I would not invest in there or get out if you already have (if thats possible)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

has all the warning signs of a ponzi.
Thanks will definitely check them out.
Activity: 164

You might consider to try out other Cloud Miners that is around for some time and proven to give ROI. I invested in www.CloudMining.website few months ago and now enjoying profit.

Read details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-please-help-a-newbie-852857

Third party mining monitor CMmonitor.com also reported to have ROI with CMW within ~114 days, though it took ~125 days for me.

They also provide payment proof of 7+ months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Pages:
Jump to: