Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment place? Mining or Investing or Trading? - page 4. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Your best bet scenario is not buying a bunch of gear increasing risk.

Its when usually when the price will go up eventually, and sell off and a waiting game. I`d just hold it for now and sell half the off to supply and profit in whatever that may be like selling vapors, used iphones, things that bring in inventory for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
This is why I wish to remove my BTC from Scrypt.

But at the moment they are still paying and paying well...

Is there any good automated type of bots that could be profitable?

no clue, im not too into the forex and trading stuff, but my guess is that if there was such a bot that guaranteed profits, everyone would be using it.
Activity: 305
This is why I wish to remove my BTC from Scrypt.

But at the moment they are still paying and paying well...

Is there any good automated type of bots that could be profitable?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Hey guys.

So lets say I have 40btc.
My aim is this... I want a 2nd income to pay off debts.

Where would be the best place to get some good returns?

I'm currently in Scrypt.cc and making 17.5btc per month.
This is a GREAT 2nd salary and goes towards my paying off debt.
BUT I am a bit worried and skeptical of them and want to move my 40btc elsewhere somewhere more safe.

I currently have 5x AntMiner S5's over at Hashnest but daily output is sooooo small.
I could put the 40btc in and buy another 25x S5's but that only nets me around 6btc per month without difficulty increases.

I have dabbled with trading (didn't go so well for me), I also have some bots like CAT (Cryptsy api), and Haasbot.
But I cant seem to get my trading right or for it to be profitable enough.

So that is why I'm coming to you guys.

Where would be a great place to put 40btc to earn me some good cash per week/month.

scrypt.cc went ponzi some time ago i believe, i know bit-x runs a legitimate cloud mining with hashing power provided by bitfury. quite honestly though, trading would earn profits faster than cloud mining if you know what youre doing.
Activity: 305
Hey guys.

So lets say I have 40btc.
My aim is this... I want a 2nd income to pay off debts.

Where would be the best place to get some good returns?

I'm currently in Scrypt.cc and making 17.5btc per month.
This is a GREAT 2nd salary and goes towards my paying off debt.
BUT I am a bit worried and skeptical of them and want to move my 40btc elsewhere somewhere more safe.

I currently have 5x AntMiner S5's over at Hashnest but daily output is sooooo small.
I could put the 40btc in and buy another 25x S5's but that only nets me around 6btc per month without difficulty increases.

I have dabbled with trading (didn't go so well for me), I also have some bots like CAT (Cryptsy api), and Haasbot.
But I cant seem to get my trading right or for it to be profitable enough.

So that is why I'm coming to you guys.

Where would be a great place to put 40btc to earn me some good cash per week/month.
Pages:
Jump to: