Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 17. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 01:00:36 PM
Every good investment can give you profit. But you have to be smart while investing.  A lot of knowledge and experience required for it. For me Trading is a best investment for every bitcoin users. If you know what you're doing then you will gain profit from it . You can invest anywhere you like but refrain from investing sites which offer very high ROI because high returns on investments mostly tends to scam later.

Best investment are the mixture of bitcoin, ethereum and ICO investments. This is the best way to minimize the risk of the investment. Make divison for the capital I mean.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 06:39:31 AM
Every good investment can give you profit. But you have to be smart while investing.  A lot of knowledge and experience required for it. For me Trading is a best investment for every bitcoin users. If you know what you're doing then you will gain profit from it . You can invest anywhere you like but refrain from investing sites which offer very high ROI because high returns on investments mostly tends to scam later.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
The best investment was from bitcoin on ETH
and then back on incredibly advantageous positions
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
November 18, 2017, 03:43:04 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Today theres so many investment sites that you can invest, like cloud mining, plan pro matrix doubler, lending sites, and etc. And although theres a many investment sites  it doesnt mean that all that sites are suitable for you. So just make sure before going to invest you should study first yhe sites that your going to invest your money. And invest only  of what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 01:37:44 PM
I think bitcoin is a good thing to invest because you can see its progress from year to year, but I do not think you should invest all of it into BTC, the best investment is the profit and low risk that every investment is always risky.
maybe you can invest in stocks, mutual funds or gold, real estate
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 18, 2017, 01:25:37 PM
Instead of using bitcoin to invest in like alt coins, it's better to just hold onto the bitcoin. While bitcoin goes up in price the alt coins remain around the same dollar price but due to this their BTC worth becomes less. So you can end up having less BTC value but same dollar value than when you started out with. The last two months we have seen this be the case, ETH was like around 0.08 BTC worth, now it's around a bit over half of that while it still remains around the same dollar price. This is the same case with practicly all the alt coins. So the best investment with BTC is to let it stay as BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 01:19:06 PM
It seems that BTC is still the king.
I am afraid that crypto land is heading lower or strange direction.
I ll wait for more sign
If you do not have a lot of money to invest then I guess the best way to do is focus on one coin and that is bitcoin because it's the most profitable.
The price increased this year could already make us rich from our initial investment because it has increase more than 600% and that is the record it's holding now, I would not be surprise if more and more investors will hold bitcoin because of its performance.
I think it is true. The bitcoin is still the best investment that you can do here in the cryptocurrency world. Many people regretted when the price of the bitcoin is still low because they not do investment. I am sure this a great opportunity for you to make money from investment.
They regret not investing in Bitcoin, it is their fault. Likewise, if they now refuse to change and do not accept the fact that Bitcoins are becoming more popular and valuable, they will continue to regret it in the future. For me, Bitcoin is the best investment at the moment and in future too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 01:41:31 PM
Simply keep coin and watch for halving... that would at least provide a little boost to your cash.bit
Best thing to do. You actually don’t have to do anything, you must not be sitting ones of a before screen observing and calculating all the stuff. Just buy and hold for a long time. Put those bitcoins in wallet and just forget them for 2-3 years. Mean time just enjoy your life and keep observing a little what all is happening with bitcoin. When time comes, sell them and you will be amazed to see the results.

You can get a bot to continuously analyse and track the value. For hodling its best not to look at exchange rates as they will fkrce you to consider selling whenever somethung significant happens.
Well it is all about the luck if you are lucky in the bitcoin you will get the profit but if you will use the bitcoin and you will buy the bitcoin at this is the price that will give you the best return allot of the people are investing in bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin will help the people as financially and the price of the bitcoin will help you to generate more bitcoin at the slow time but the steady income.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 10:40:38 PM
I still think that Bitcoin is the best
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
For the safest longterm bet, I'd say BTC. Other popular alts have tremendous potential but their could be an ICO around the corner that no one knows of yet that could wipe out many of them. If you want to get riskier, I think coins with innovative tech like DAG, oracles, governance, etc. have huge potential. Especially governance with the recent issues with Bitcoin hard forks. However, with new tech there is always the chance that a flaw is found. I think these are some good things to consider.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
November 15, 2017, 06:37:57 PM
I invested in bitcoin in January of this year, has now sold 30% for the purchase of Ethereum and contribution to the ico. 30% of bitcoins sold, as a compensation for invested funds. In my opinion, this scheme is optimal. Cool
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 05:34:59 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

For me the best investment I think is used bitcoin to buy in the ico project which your sure that it will multiply your capital. Like investing in the Earth token or Utrust that are currently run the ICO now.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 12:18:58 PM
Try to invest in insurance company, a big insurance company. Because a small company always have a bad management and leading to a ponzi and scam. Stay becareful choosing any investment service.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 15, 2017, 09:59:26 AM
I ll wait for more sign
If you do not have a lot of money to invest then I guess the best way to do is focus on one coin and that is bitcoin because it's the most profitable.
The price increased this year could already make us rich from our initial investment because it has increase more than 600% and that is the record it's holding now, I would not be surprise if more and more investors will hold bitcoin because of its performance.
I think it is true. The bitcoin is still the best investment that you can do here in the cryptocurrency world. Many people regretted when the price of the bitcoin is still low because they not do investment. I am sure this a great opportunity for you to make money from investment.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 15, 2017, 09:03:13 AM
Simply keep coin and watch for halving... that would at least provide a little boost to your cash.bit
Best thing to do. You actually don’t have to do anything, you must not be sitting ones of a before screen observing and calculating all the stuff. Just buy and hold for a long time. Put those bitcoins in wallet and just forget them for 2-3 years. Mean time just enjoy your life and keep observing a little what all is happening with bitcoin. When time comes, sell them and you will be amazed to see the results.

You can get a bot to continuously analyse and track the value. For hodling its best not to look at exchange rates as they will fkrce you to consider selling whenever somethung significant happens.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 02:56:37 AM
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
November 15, 2017, 02:15:22 AM
If you wanna be safety, continuing holding is BTC is my advice. Certainly, Bitcoin price will go up soon. $7000 in next month.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 15, 2017, 01:17:53 AM
I ll wait for more sign
Activity: 68
November 14, 2017, 11:54:00 PM
I would recommend CyberMiles. I love their idea, members team. Best option to invest now.
Activity: 157
November 14, 2017, 10:14:39 PM
I ll wait for more sign
Pages:
Jump to: