Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 83. (Read 357195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2016, 08:40:47 PM
My investment is in Bitcoins.  It's probably one of the best investments I have done so far,  even though I am not  enjoying my profits  at the moment. I'm still holding my bitcoins  for now.
Always a good decision, holding in the best strategy for investment here because we know the price will rise in the long run. Understanding that bitcoin has a big potential to succeed more will give us the comfortable feeling and assurance that we will profit from our investment in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 07:35:13 PM
My investment is in Bitcoins.  It's probably one of the best investments I have done so far,  even though I am not  enjoying my profits  at the moment. I'm still holding my bitcoins  for now.
September 10, 2016, 04:33:48 PM
The best investments  that you can make, in my opinion, it is investment in Bitcoin  and that has potential to give good profit in the future. But we never know what will happen, of course,  with the value  and that's the problem . We will see  what is going to happen in the future anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 10, 2016, 11:01:29 AM
I think the best investment would be investing in the area you are well verse with.  Like for example, if you are a good trader then the best investment for you is putting your money in your trades, or if you are  a good entrepreneur specifically buy and sell then, it will be a walk in the park for you to success in this area.  I think the best investment is the business venture where you are excelling with.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
September 10, 2016, 08:21:55 AM
There is nothing called best investment. Any investment can turn the the tables and make you a beggar. It is more important to do research and invest/trade only what you are willing to lose. Current market trends determine what is best and it seems altcoin trading is good at this point. Do proper research on altcoins and begin trading on it.

If you mean online wether its hyip or cloudmining well i will agree to you with that since all of them are scam and theres no assurance for us to earn if we invest on those fucking scammy sites, and its better to drop some toughs on investing to them and think many times hyip/cloudminings really is not the best site you could choose to put your money with,  just treat them scam so we wouldn't get compromize by those
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 10, 2016, 06:01:20 AM
There is nothing called best investment. Any investment can turn the the tables and make you a beggar. It is more important to do research and invest/trade only what you are willing to lose. Current market trends determine what is best and it seems altcoin trading is good at this point. Do proper research on altcoins and begin trading on it.

I do not agree...
my free investment system can only make you richer because it is free and you can only earn...
sorry to contradict you...but it is so.

Post Scriptum:
Richer means not rich...(lol)
it means just richer (lol)
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 10, 2016, 02:01:00 AM
September 09, 2016, 11:57:26 PM
The good investment for  your bitcoin to grow is I think trading  and buying bitcoins.  Well, if you are good enough  on predicting the price movements of the coins , then that is the best way  to earn more from your invesment.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 09, 2016, 08:29:59 AM

This can happen only if you have knowledge about trading , if not you may lose what you are owing or you may end up in high buying or low selling. So if you dont have knowledge about trading it is better that you can hold the bitcoin and sell it when ever you feel the price is good for you to sell.

This is the best investment idea, as bitcoin is just life gold , the value is always increasing as much the users are increasing.

Then what to do if a person don't have a knowledge in trading? Learn it, study it and do all things that can make them a better person in trading.

Always remember that in trading, regrets are really part of it but if a person can able to maximize all they needs to make a succesful trade they can minimize it in a long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 09, 2016, 05:33:08 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
I think go for trading altcoins because that is the safest way now to earn and to increase your bitcoin . Because other investment site is not safe many of them are scam. So do in trading for you to grow more your bitcoin. Than you go to another investment that you can not sure that your money is safe.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 09, 2016, 04:18:55 AM
Holding bitcoins certainly is an investment itself. There is a chance that it will rise, giving profit in the long run. So if I was you I would keep holding the bitcoins and waiting for a possible rise.

hold bitcoin is a good investment, because most people including myself believe bitcoin prices will increase in the future, even we will see it above $1000. also hold bitcoin has a small risk, but it depends if you buy when prices are cheap.

Yeah the price is increasing and it is gving us more profit s holding is better but with that if we also start trade then our bitcoin will also increase and we will get double profit.

This can happen only if you have knowledge about trading , if not you may lose what you are owing or you may end up in high buying or low selling. So if you dont have knowledge about trading it is better that you can hold the bitcoin and sell it when ever you feel the price is good for you to sell.

This is the best investment idea, as bitcoin is just life gold , the value is always increasing as much the users are increasing.
September 09, 2016, 04:00:51 AM
I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins and holding it for the long term, at least I can see potential for a possible increase in price, given the current scenario in the world economy.
Activity: 658
September 08, 2016, 07:50:03 PM
Holding bitcoins certainly is an investment itself. There is a chance that it will rise, giving profit in the long run. So if I was you I would keep holding the bitcoins and waiting for a possible rise.

hold bitcoin is a good investment, because most people including myself believe bitcoin prices will increase in the future, even we will see it above $1000. also hold bitcoin has a small risk, but it depends if you buy when prices are cheap.

Yeah the price is increasing and it is gving us more profit s holding is better but with that if we also start trade then our bitcoin will also increase and we will get double profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 08, 2016, 01:20:58 PM

Activity: 560
September 08, 2016, 12:52:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 896
September 08, 2016, 10:15:24 AM
i think best investment is that you can buy bitcoin in huge amount as long term investment and wait until for high price then i am sure you will get a big profit from bitcoin in the future there maximum are holding bitcoin for the future they surely know that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher amount in the near future.

that is the laziest way of doing it and there is always a big risk of price drop so the big losses that come with it.

for example if price tobuy is 601 and it goes down to 600 if you have 1 bitcoin you will lose $1 but if you have 1000 then you will also lose a big amount of $1000 so the bigger risk.

holding bitcoin might be "lazy" according to you, but it's probably the safest form of investing in bitcoin. especially for people without any skills. and if the price goes down, you won't lose anything if you not sell at a loss. if you keep holding your coins without panicking, you will be just fine.
legendary
September 08, 2016, 09:53:24 AM
i think best investment is that you can buy bitcoin in huge amount as long term investment and wait until for high price then i am sure you will get a big profit from bitcoin in the future there maximum are holding bitcoin for the future they surely know that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher amount in the near future.

that is the laziest way of doing it and there is always a big risk of price drop so the big losses that come with it.

for example if price tobuy is 601 and it goes down to 600 if you have 1 bitcoin you will lose $1 but if you have 1000 then you will also lose a big amount of $1000 so the bigger risk.
Just who the heck will buy bitcoin if the current price is $601 then wait until the price increase? Lol that's suicide. Of course what he means is buying bitcoin when its in low price with a big amount with long term investments, and sell when the price of btc is high of course. Because bitcoin is investment it self even if you will not go trading just buy and sell.
No, it is never a suicide, how can you say that? Do you see the future? I think no one can so you cannot question ones decision if he is buying bitcoins at that price and besides we have already surpass that amount this year alone and some people are expecting to see a price increase of up to $1,000 by the end of the year.
x4
Merit: 508
September 08, 2016, 12:44:27 AM

Just who the heck will buy bitcoin if the current price is $601 then wait until the price increase? Lol that's suicide. Of course what he means is buying bitcoin when its in low price with a big amount with long term investments, and sell when the price of btc is high of course. Because bitcoin is investment it self even if you will not go trading just buy and sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 08, 2016, 12:36:27 AM

Activity: 112
September 08, 2016, 12:09:14 AM
If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.

pair BTc/usd relative savety althought is profit not maximal
trading btc pair altcoin can much profit high return but high risk
i think trading altcoin is not easy very dificult
Pages:
Jump to: