Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 86. (Read 357195 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 30, 2016, 05:53:10 PM
I suggest that you invest into altcoins. But make sure to do your due diligence and make the choice that you think will make you the most profit. Hopefully the altcoins that you decide to invest in(if you do decide to invest into altcoins) aren't scams.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 29, 2016, 12:06:45 PM
as there is no doubt about this that all investments are risky but tome one should invest money in such kind of business where one have good experience and interest in that field. as my own experience is in sports gambling therefore i will like to invest my money in sports gambling.

Investing is not only a gambling or betting but you can still invest your money in BTC, gold, real estate, stocks and in many other places. Betting investments are very risky, and you may lose all your money even though you're an expert in predicting sports results. I never consider betting or gambling as an investment.
i think every kind of investment is risky. you just need to have good experience and interested where you are going to invest your bitcoin, and even then you can minimize your lost. although gambling is a game of luck still if you have good experience and skill of gambling you can show more good result in gambling.

If you see risk every where then the best is doing nothing...If I follow risk argument here,then even sign campaign is risky because so long you have not be paid,so long a risk is possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 29, 2016, 09:04:59 AM
as there is no doubt about this that all investments are risky but tome one should invest money in such kind of business where one have good experience and interest in that field. as my own experience is in sports gambling therefore i will like to invest my money in sports gambling.

Investing is not only a gambling or betting but you can still invest your money in BTC, gold, real estate, stocks and in many other places. Betting investments are very risky, and you may lose all your money even though you're an expert in predicting sports results. I never consider betting or gambling as an investment.
i think every kind of investment is risky. you just need to have good experience and interested where you are going to invest your bitcoin, and even then you can minimize your lost. although gambling is a game of luck still if you have good experience and skill of gambling you can show more good result in gambling.
Activity: 146
August 29, 2016, 08:21:48 AM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 06:47:51 AM
One of the best options that i learnt now days is lending.Give loan with your bitcoins which offer you a valid collateral more than the loan amount.
Its completely safe and gives the good return as well and in short time.Just have to keep in mind that only take that collaral which is easy to sell if some did not repaid your loan.

Yes, but is it not difficult to find a legit borrower these days?
I've been lurking in the Lending section and all I see are invalid collaterals and fake accounts.
might be a good one is to have the account itself as colleteral before you give the lend, i think make it more cheaper from the base price of the account as a collateral to make a profits with this business.
Activity: 476
August 29, 2016, 06:14:18 AM
One of the best options that i learnt now days is lending.Give loan with your bitcoins which offer you a valid collateral more than the loan amount.
Its completely safe and gives the good return as well and in short time.Just have to keep in mind that only take that collaral which is easy to sell if some did not repaid your loan.

Yes, but is it not difficult to find a legit borrower these days?
I've been lurking in the Lending section and all I see are invalid collaterals and fake accounts.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2016, 03:14:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2016, 04:45:08 PM
I think that one of the best options to invest btc is trading, not sure about forex trading though.
Many people are already recommend trading but honestly its not only the best to choose many ways to earn in bitcoin or to invest try also to invest it to your self start a blog and be smart of making and publish that you can earn for advertising or earning bitcoin in uploading file and post it to your blog and share it to other to earn bitcoins per download many companies online right now are paying in bitcoin so its good choice to study how to publish and how to start making traffic to your blog and earn for advertising or per download.... ..

Trading is not an investment. Holding btc is. Just like Job won't won't be called an investment.

I feel holding btc is a good option right now, since miners don't profit below 500, so I doubt that we will see a price below 500. So 550ish should be the lowest we will hit.
Activity: 658
August 28, 2016, 04:14:45 PM
I prefer to trade and lend as an investment. You can potentially gain the amount of bitcoin by doing these and hopefully the price per bitcoin will also rise. So you can have a twofold gain.

Trading is a best suggestion, but in lending I think you are pointing to interest earning, so it is not good as that amount is much lesser as if we invest that amount in trade or any other business then we will be able to earn some bigger amount of profit.

Duh, have you heard diversification? Not everybody puts their investment in one basket.

Diversification is better but it does not mean that we should have to put our money into a place where we will get much lesser amount of profit. If there are a lot of other ways of investment where we can gt bigger profit then what a need for investing for least profits!!

yeah, it is not sensible to put our money for lend to get a smaller amount as interest on it, we can invest them in some other places also where we will get a higher profit, especially when we start our business we will be able to get a bigger and faster profit from our that investment.

I also agree with you, as when we put our money into banks then they start business with that amount and give us only a smallest portion of the profit which they get with our money, so why not we ourself start a good business with that money and get the full profit from our money.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2016, 02:31:28 PM
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
August 27, 2016, 04:41:50 PM
I prefer to trade and lend as an investment. You can potentially gain the amount of bitcoin by doing these and hopefully the price per bitcoin will also rise. So you can have a twofold gain.

Trading is a best suggestion, but in lending I think you are pointing to interest earning, so it is not good as that amount is much lesser as if we invest that amount in trade or any other business then we will be able to earn some bigger amount of profit.

Duh, have you heard diversification? Not everybody puts their investment in one basket.

Diversification is better but it does not mean that we should have to put our money into a place where we will get much lesser amount of profit. If there are a lot of other ways of investment where we can gt bigger profit then what a need for investing for least profits!!

yeah, it is not sensible to put our money for lend to get a smaller amount as interest on it, we can invest them in some other places also where we will get a higher profit, especially when we start our business we will be able to get a bigger and faster profit from our that investment.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2016, 01:37:00 PM
Anyone here tried BNK to the future investment? Apparently 'Bnk' is very interesting project which gather the best startups and let you invest in them.
This platform has in portfolio companies/startups like: bitpay, kraken, bitpesa, uphold, factom, exodus, storj.io

https://bnktothefuture.com/search/pitches
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 27, 2016, 12:54:24 PM
I think that one of the best options to invest btc is trading, not sure about forex trading though.
Many people are already recommend trading but honestly its not only the best to choose many ways to earn in bitcoin or to invest try also to invest it to your self start a blog and be smart of making and publish that you can earn for advertising or earning bitcoin in uploading file and post it to your blog and share it to other to earn bitcoins per download many companies online right now are paying in bitcoin so its good choice to study how to publish and how to start making traffic to your blog and earn for advertising or per download.... ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 12:31:43 PM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 12:20:51 PM
Till today I had invested only 0.14btc in mining but this doesn't mean that i am week btc dealer. I had planned to setup btc mining system with budget if 30k so this will be the biggest investment in btc world.

Except own mining system mining in 3rd party machine is fully gambling, they can ran anytime with your invested bitcoin. So be safe from being scammed

It is better not to use the clouding mining. If your electricity price is cheap, you can mine yourself. It is safer.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 11:46:08 AM
I guess the best investment option with much less risk than gambling, is investing them in a lending platform such as xCoins.io, btcpop.co.

There are many other savings/wallet platforms where you earn interests by simply depositing your Bitcoins in their platform. (visit http://EarnBitcoins.info)

Personally, although not many people recommend it, I tend to invest a portion of my Bitcoin into long-running HYIPs or cloud mining platforms.

It is slow but guaranteed.

I don't know about  those lending platform  but I can say it is far more riskier than gambling.  Unless the platform has an assurance  that it will give back  your investment when it goes bankrupt.  And i beg to disagree about the cloud mining platform, slow but guaranteed that you will never get your ROI in there. 

Why you are so sure about ALL mining platforms?

Best investments is to invest in ptc sites and also in revenue share sites but it is better to invest on revenue share because of free advertising credits and also you earn money so that is double profit way and 100% sure way for profit if you are smart.I know couple trusted revenue share if somebody is interested.

I'm interested. Share them, please.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2016, 10:27:23 AM
Best investments is to invest in ptc sites and also in revenue share sites but it is better to invest on revenue share because of free advertising credits and also you earn money so that is double profit way and 100% sure way for profit if you are smart.I know couple trusted revenue share if somebody is interested.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2016, 10:03:30 AM
Till today I had invested only 0.14btc in mining but this doesn't mean that i am week btc dealer. I had planned to setup btc mining system with budget if 30k so this will be the biggest investment in btc world.

Except own mining system mining in 3rd party machine is fully gambling, they can ran anytime with your invested bitcoin. So be safe from being scammed
Activity: 644
August 26, 2016, 03:27:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 26, 2016, 11:43:36 AM
I guess the best investment option with much less risk than gambling, is investing them in a lending platform such as xCoins.io, btcpop.co.

There are many other savings/wallet platforms where you earn interests by simply depositing your Bitcoins in their platform. (visit http://EarnBitcoins.info)

Personally, although not many people recommend it, I tend to invest a portion of my Bitcoin into long-running HYIPs or cloud mining platforms.

It is slow but guaranteed.

I don't know about  those lending platform  but I can say it is far more riskier than gambling.  Unless the platform has an assurance  that it will give back  your investment when it goes bankrupt.  And i beg to disagree about the cloud mining platform, slow but guaranteed that you will never get your ROI in there. 
Pages:
Jump to: