Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 84. (Read 357195 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 07, 2016, 04:42:31 PM
i think best investment is that you can buy bitcoin in huge amount as long term investment and wait until for high price then i am sure you will get a big profit from bitcoin in the future there maximum are holding bitcoin for the future they surely know that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher amount in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
September 07, 2016, 04:00:46 AM
I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.

Yeah investing in bitcoin and waiting for the price increase for longer is a good and reliable way to invest, but in trade we also have to go for some altcoins and wit that we can boost up the amount of our bitcoin, so also search for best altcoins and start to trade with them .

You are right with altcoins we can earn a higher amount of bitcoins as altcoins have potential to increase much higher in value especially in yobit you will see some coins which will have a potential to increase up to thousands of percent.

It's not as easy as it may seem. Yes, certain altcoins can indeed show an insane increase that can get you profits of a few hundred percent, but you need the luck factor for that. Such coins only get pumped to insanely high levels when the pumpers have the far majority of the circulating coins in their control. Otherwise they would put a lot money into pumping the price, and other people sell it down as they secure profits. It doesn't works like that. Wink
Yeah but those altcoin increase more in one day mostly is scam coin , and very hard to know which is they want to pump , much better if you trade altcoin with not so much move but the volume is always higher everyday means many traders trade with that coin and play it with short term only.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 06, 2016, 07:49:10 PM
I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.

Yeah investing in bitcoin and waiting for the price increase for longer is a good and reliable way to invest, but in trade we also have to go for some altcoins and wit that we can boost up the amount of our bitcoin, so also search for best altcoins and start to trade with them .

You are right with altcoins we can earn a higher amount of bitcoins as altcoins have potential to increase much higher in value especially in yobit you will see some coins which will have a potential to increase up to thousands of percent.

It's not as easy as it may seem. Yes, certain altcoins can indeed show an insane increase that can get you profits of a few hundred percent, but you need the luck factor for that. Such coins only get pumped to insanely high levels when the pumpers have the far majority of the circulating coins in their control. Otherwise they would put a lot money into pumping the price, and other people sell it down as they secure profits. It doesn't works like that. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 07:44:12 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 06, 2016, 04:51:31 PM
In the cryptocurrency field, the best investment that you can make probably is investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and that is quite good for the long term. But you never know when the value is going to rise or decrease. I hope that more and more start using it to increase our chances.

According to my views if he have to invest for long term then he should have to just save his coins in his wallet and after a few years he will see them with a bigger value but if he just want to invest for short term and will use them shortly then he should have to start trade.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 01:06:28 AM
If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.

but i will only suggest you not to invest your bitcoin any where because the price of bitcoin have not taken the accelerator and hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to touch 1000 level and after that the all time time high level. therefore the best investment in the present time is to hold bitcoin for some, hope it will give you a very good profit.

Now the price has started to accelerate , just look at the preev and your exchange, you will find a bigger increase in the price of your bitcoins, I am sure that the rise will continue and we will see the price at a record height in this year.

Not this year. I hope it's going to happen on the 1st of 2017, just so the year will be a great one Cheesy I still remember the 2013 hype, I remember myself having the screen showing Preev 24/7, waiting for another spike. Unfortunately... It never happened again Sad

I remember those days.. waking up to find out the price has jumped 100% for about a week or so.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 04, 2016, 05:29:42 PM
If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.

but i will only suggest you not to invest your bitcoin any where because the price of bitcoin have not taken the accelerator and hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to touch 1000 level and after that the all time time high level. therefore the best investment in the present time is to hold bitcoin for some, hope it will give you a very good profit.

Now the price has started to accelerate , just look at the preev and your exchange, you will find a bigger increase in the price of your bitcoins, I am sure that the rise will continue and we will see the price at a record height in this year.

Not this year. I hope it's going to happen on the 1st of 2017, just so the year will be a great one Cheesy I still remember the 2013 hype, I remember myself having the screen showing Preev 24/7, waiting for another spike. Unfortunately... It never happened again Sad
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 04, 2016, 05:13:24 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 04, 2016, 03:54:35 PM

Activity: 238
September 03, 2016, 07:01:52 PM
Activity: 644
September 03, 2016, 05:47:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 03, 2016, 02:36:56 PM
In the cryptocurrency field, the best investment that you can make probably is investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and that is quite good for the long term. But you never know when the value is going to rise or decrease. I hope that more and more start using it to increase our chances.
Your right but you can do making a good profit if you want to make a profit in price increase and decrease.. just set a good margin for the present price because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable.. just analyze the price of bitcoin..  set your minute margin hourly margin or daily margin..  and make a good profit..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 02:29:37 PM
Activity: 146
September 03, 2016, 01:43:41 PM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
I might try to start trading bitcoin, I know there are people like you that manage to turn a nice profit at the end of the month. What are some of the things you do to make sure you turn a good profit? I guess there may be plenty of answers but still bitcoin trading would be  greater stopper for easy money.

to make good profit

good with numbers
responsible
eager to learn
self-confidence
discipline
patience
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 03, 2016, 01:32:48 PM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
I might try to start trading bitcoin, I know there are people like you that manage to turn a nice profit at the end of the month. What are some of the things you do to make sure you turn a good profit? I guess there may be plenty of answers but still bitcoin trading would be  greater stopper for easy money.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 03, 2016, 01:08:59 PM
Trading altcoins works for me. But you need to have a plan. Stick to a small number of coins and learn their tendencies.
I also prefer to stick with lower value coins atm.

That is right. I only stick to coins with good development team and community. Examples are Dash, Monero or Ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2016, 12:53:27 PM
Trading altcoins works for me. But you need to have a plan. Stick to a small number of coins and learn their tendencies.
I also prefer to stick with lower value coins atm.
Activity: 399
September 02, 2016, 08:03:03 PM
The best investment is not something easy to choose. It depends on many things, such as the technology that the product has. You also must to choose the right time to buy it. As we know, the price of things changes with time. The right moment to buy is obviously before it becomes too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 02, 2016, 12:47:13 PM
if you want growth money via bitcoin
the best investment you can buy hadware mining and then you can mining altcoin and bitcoin, its selfmining
after mining you can trading, the best growth money via bitcoin only trading

With the increase of mining difficulty today and the rewards are being drop, buying hardware for mining will be just suitable for serious bitcoin users that can afford to spend lots of money as capital. Actually prior to the halving, mining is just an option now.

With the price today and for average people that uses bitcoin, it's make sense if they will buy bitcoin rather than to build and setup a rig to mined it unless they have really of money and serios about building an own mining rigs collection.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2016, 12:08:49 PM
if you want growth money via bitcoin
the best investment you can buy hadware mining and then you can mining altcoin and bitcoin, its selfmining
after mining you can trading, the best growth money via bitcoin only trading
Pages:
Jump to: