Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 11. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
August 14, 2019, 05:33:12 PM
i'm prefered to use Trustwallet or Atomic Wallet because i'm personally used this two wallet in my phone
just for backup and split assets to several different wallets
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
August 14, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

But I just want to ask if the coinomi provides the user their private key or not? Well right now i'm interested to mobile crypto wallet if they can provide the users their own private keys.
They always bring your private wallet along and that makes them better and good among others in the mobile wallet industry. Am a fan of mobile wallet and my best wallet is Mathwallet and tron. More of these mobile wallets are flawless and if use with care, then you love it usability and ease of use. But one must be careful of the type of mobile wallets one choose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 14, 2019, 05:15:21 PM
For quet some time I was using bread wallet, but now I don't see much development of their product. The leader can be trust wallet. It is supported by binance and they have staking
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 14, 2019, 04:52:59 PM
You can try the Huobi Multicurrency Wallet.
I recently discovered it for myself, it is well made, very convenient, and supports many cryptocurrencies.
I installed Huobi wallet only because they had a promo: install the wallet and get 1000TRX and other TRC-20 tokens, the reality? I received 10 TRX  Cheesy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
August 14, 2019, 04:10:38 PM
You can try the Huobi Multicurrency Wallet.
I recently discovered it for myself, it is well made, very convenient, and supports many cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 14, 2019, 11:13:22 AM
Trust wallet and Atomic wallet are my favorite multi assets crypto wallets. Firstly, I like trust wallet because it has dapps support and also support for many coins. You can access Binance DEX on trust wallet.  I was amazed to connect my wallet to stake my tokens on a newly launched dapp, this means they always keep up to date. For Atomic wallet, it has almost all available coin support, they were the first to incorporate BEP2 tokens support. You can also purchase crypto with credit card via the wallet and the UI is quite impressive too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 13, 2019, 04:37:00 PM
Cryptocurrency wallets are so much right now that,  all are viewed as secured until somebody can sidestep the insurance. Being wary and not leaving enormous sums on your monetary record, you are less inclined to lose your advantages.
Blockchain projects and cryptocurrency wallet providers are additionally continually attempting to improve the security of their item however it is important to also take personal precautionary measure
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 11, 2019, 01:49:46 PM
As regards mobile cryptocurrencies wallet, I have been using imToken for a very long time now and it is yet to fail me. When I even switched to version 2.0, I just can't do but love it more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 11, 2019, 01:26:34 PM
For crypto mobile wallets i suggest you go in for Blockchain crypto wallet, IMToken Wallet, Trust Wallet. These are the major and popular wallets that i know off. Don't save your funds on any new crypto wallet as you are likely to lose your money.

IMToken Wallet & Trust Wallet is a good choice and indeed it is widely used so far. As long as both of these wallets are safe to use and have never had problems with other people's assets. I think this is the best cellular wallet.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
August 11, 2019, 12:49:43 PM
For crypto mobile wallets i suggest you go in for Blockchain crypto wallet, IMToken Wallet, Trust Wallet. These are the major and popular wallets that i know off. Don't save your funds on any new crypto wallet as you are likely to lose your money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
August 11, 2019, 12:48:53 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

I'm using IMtoken as my main wallet since I joined this market 2 years ago.
And till now, I have nothing to do with my cryptocyrrency security.
So I think it's a good choice for you. Just sayin
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
August 11, 2019, 12:11:02 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
I perefer to use Exodus on desktop but mobile version of it is not so good. I can offer to you Jaxx and OWNR wallet. Second one is new but they are promissing nice feautures
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
August 11, 2019, 11:31:09 AM
I've been thinking for a long time. And I have some wallets. But I decided that I would not use the phone where there is cryptocurrency. For security. I'm afraid of losing my phone, I can accidentally give scammers access not only to bank cards but also cryptocurrency. I know that MEW is best for the phone if you are a hunter. All coins are at hand.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
August 11, 2019, 07:45:20 AM
My best wallet is Trust wallet but since you asked not to mention it, I think you should check out imtoken wallet, it's one of the most secured wallet I have ever used, infact it's the first mobile.wallet I ever used since I ventured into Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 244
Merit: 14
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 11, 2019, 06:25:46 AM
If you only use a wallet to keep it in a long time, it's better to use Coinbase. Concerning security, there is no doubt. Coinbase wallet has long been used compared to coinomi. And more than that, Coinbase also provides airdrops.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
August 11, 2019, 06:10:42 AM
First time hearing about coinomi since i'm not a fan of mobile wallet since most of them didn't gave the private key or they store it to their own cold storage but I don't believe in this since we're not sure what will happened to their cold storage. I am more fan of ledgers or desktop wallet.

But I just want to ask if the coinomi provides the user their private key or not? Well right now i'm interested to mobile crypto wallet if they can provide the users their own private keys.
I think coinomi not bad for holding your coin and they are most trusted yet about their service, personally I also prefer coinbase mobile wallet and no any bad reputation yet over their. also I think key provided wallet is best for store your huge amount of coins.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 11, 2019, 05:38:23 AM
if I think I have also used a coinomi wallet, for me it is also good and safe to use, and also I use mayterwallet and nano wallet for me also good easy for me to use like coinomi.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 11, 2019, 05:16:56 AM
For mobile wallet with control over your private keys go with Coinomi. Though they have some complaints, I haven't faced any serious issues with them.
If you are Okay with web based wallet where your private keys are hold by the company, Coinbase is a good choice as the now have a larger number of supported coins for mobile wallet.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
August 11, 2019, 04:28:34 AM
When it comes to mobile wallets, security, ease of use and exchange abilities is my best criteria and you just excluded the best wallet for it Enjin. That asides, you can go for IMToken 2. It is equally as good with exchange facilities too
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 11, 2019, 03:52:00 AM
I have been using Coinomi for over 2 years. My funds have never been mismanaged. It is the safest for me currently. Trust wallet is cool too,but I recently started using it so I can't really tell how secured it is. But Coinomi, am sure it is secured!
Pages:
Jump to: