Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 20. (Read 15321 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 07:01:34 AM
I do not like all the wallets that you have listed there, because I always prefer to use MEW wallet. It is comfortable, fast and available on every mobile device, so just download MEW and chill, because it is definitely the best ERC-20 wallet.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 21, 2019, 06:58:25 AM
I know qPocket as one of the best new wallets today. Fully supports ERC 20, TRC10, TRC20 and more coins will be deployed later. It's quarkchain smart wallet that supports sharding technology. And it's not only wallet, but Ethereum and Tron dApp browser. Your private keys stored securely in your smartphones local sandbox system.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
April 21, 2019, 06:50:13 AM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

I am using two different wallet.

First one is Infinito mobile wallet. It is great wallet that I've used. You can manage your wallet and if you want, you can get your private keys. It also let you use Dapps.

Second one is Huobi wallet. It is also seems usefull and secure to me. It is also easy to use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 06:46:49 AM
imToken for erc20
Jaxx
Coinbase if you don't mind to have no access to your private keys (very comfy for small holdings and daily using for purchases)
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 06:44:59 AM
I have used Jaxx for more than a year and have never had a problem, I always keep abreast of the latest news and developments from various sources to ensure that Jaxx is a good wallet.
Activity: 420
April 21, 2019, 06:40:09 AM
For me! I used Trust wallet for Bitcoin, Doge, ...
I like this app because Trust wallet allway up date all my token in Etherium .
It is always updated regularly,
I agree this is a good wallet , it is from the exchange balance and it makes you be sure that the funds are not so easy to steal from them !
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 21, 2019, 05:21:04 AM
For me! I used Trust wallet for Bitcoin, Doge, ...
I like this app because Trust wallet allway up date all my token in Etherium .
It is always updated regularly,
Activity: 574
April 21, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
I think IMToken is best wallet on mobile, it simple and fast and also have a good secure.
the next list is ICOVO and Coinomi wallet if you want list more.
but i suggest you to choose IMToken or maybe you just want to waching your wallet that alternative is Telegram ETH Token Explorer.
thats all about mobile wallet.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 21, 2019, 04:10:17 AM
As you know various mobile wallets are available in market but you can chose EJIN wallet that is best wallet for secure your ERC20 base token , you can use easily and more secure.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 20, 2019, 06:10:18 PM
I have used coinomi, although I no longer use it, but all through the period I was engaged with it, I had no challenge with the security of funds on it.
I have been a fan to imtoken.
There is nothing much to say about it, but when you get it, you will also testify to it that it is good.
You can also save your bitcoin and EOS on its new version.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2019, 04:12:08 PM
As for me, the best mobile crypto wallet that I have been using for some time now is Coinomi. It is fully secure and very easy-to-use. It also supports many coins and Erc20 tokens which makes it to be a multicoin wallet.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
April 20, 2019, 03:51:50 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

Thanks and regards
There are many mobile cryptographic wallets, all of which are considered safe until someone has the ability to bypass the protection.  Being cautious and not leaving large amounts on your balance sheet, you are less likely to lose your assets.  Wallet developers are also constantly working to improve the security of their product.  For long-term storage of large savings cryptocurrency considered hardware wallets. But even in this case, you need to be careful.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 20, 2019, 01:57:49 PM
according to my experience Coinomi is the best wallet for mobile user. I'm using this wallet without having any issue. Security level of this app is very high. You can use it too.
Activity: 330
April 20, 2019, 01:51:38 PM

Thanks and regards
You must try Jaxx wallet is a crypto wallet which is available both for Android and iOS. Jaxx also has a Google Chrome extension. As of now, Jaxx supports almost 70 altcoins.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 01:17:52 PM
If you need mulitple coin wallet, Coinomi is the best one, no doubt about that. In contrast, if you need only one coin wallet, Electrum is the best option to choose and use. If you need wallet for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens, the MyEtherWallet will be the best. So, it's hard to make common statement that which wallet is the best because it depends on users' ultimate purposes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 20, 2019, 10:21:42 AM
I think Coinbase is the best wallet, available in mobile and web type, by completing all data including email verification, identity, and phone number, we can be sure that our account is safe and if there are problems it is easy to resolve.

LOL it is a exchange, Coinbase it not active in many place in fact.

if you want to use the best wallets for android or IOS mobile you may need to choose Mycelium or Xapo.

I have installed these both wallets along with that i have these below wallets too buddy.

Coinomi
Jaxx
Electrum
Blockchain
Activity: 644
April 20, 2019, 10:12:21 AM
I think Coinbase is the best wallet, available in mobile and web type, by completing all data including email verification, identity, and phone number, we can be sure that our account is safe and if there are problems it is easy to resolve.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 20, 2019, 10:02:25 AM
 Cheesy I'm trying to use the new MEW.  Had fun. In general, hundreds of wallets. Which is better difficult to determine. Make the same product all.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 20, 2019, 09:58:48 AM
Since 2 years ago I used coin.space, it was very easy, fast and certainly safe, especially coin.space dozens of wallets for coins and tokens were available so that I deserve to choose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 20, 2019, 09:50:27 AM
check the paytomat wallet its free, and even u can get EOS wallet free
Pages:
Jump to: