Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 19. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 07, 2019, 01:30:37 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
Well i don't want make suggestion about the which are the best mobile cryptocurrencies wallet, i just want share my own personal experience, i used citowise wallet and i didn't found problem with citowise and Citowise ranked one of the world’s most secure crypto wallets
https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-ranked-one-of-the-worlds-most-secure-crypto-wallets-e68ef20cd0c? Please do your analysis before used it, thank you very much.

Am glad I read this reply post and perhaps I could also try your personal choice of mobile crypto wallet. There are so many kinfs of mobile digital wallets now but my utmost concern before I use such mobile wallet is the security, reliability and integrity of that wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
May 16, 2019, 08:07:25 AM
By the way, the blockchain.com wallet distributes free XML tokens ($ 25) for registration and verification.
Maybe it will be useful to someone, although this wallet maintains a meager list of currencies
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 13, 2019, 05:19:04 AM
You can try using Atomic Wallet. This is a decentralized multi-currency wallet, simple, convenient, with a good interface and security.
Security is ensured by the fact that all passwords and other data are not on the server, but on your device. Therefore, the safety of your funds is entirely up to you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 05:16:03 AM
How about the official wallet from MyEtherWallet, I use it for several months and I like it. But to more accurately give you a recommendation, it is better to tell what coins you need a wallet, and what do you have for him are the requirements. If you expect reliability and security, it is better to use desktop versions of wallets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
May 13, 2019, 05:10:07 AM
I like Waves wallet.

1. Multicurrency crypto-fiat Wallet from the Waves project (they can be trusted)
2. There is a built-in decentralized exchange in the wallet
3. You can keep your waves tokens, and also make money on renting tokens to miners (leasing)
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 05:04:13 AM
Samourai Wallet, im going to make reference to this since no one did, I don't have anything to state about the wallet since i've never utilized it, yet there's alot of highlights by taking a gander at the data in play store, it additionally support segwit if your searching for that include however no lightning starting at now.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2019, 03:23:15 AM
the best crypto wallet that i can consider is the Atomic wallet that came up sometime last year that got working. it is said to have been a trusted wallet as it has also appreciated in price even in the face of a bull market. it still had the uptrend chart and made investors enjoy a reasonable amount of return on investment considering the market price i saw it at.
Activity: 92
April 22, 2019, 03:16:15 AM
Mobile wallets are one of the most convenient types of wallet for fast and easy trading. Most mobile wallets usually have an accompanying desktop app, hence the same security rules apply here. There are mostly two versions: Android and ios. Mobile wallets are ideal for small purchases. Jaxx and Mycelium are some of the examples of mobile wallets.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2019, 02:18:07 AM
It seems to me that having a mobile wallet is dangerous. Although I may be wrong. I do not use mobile apps. I'm so calmer)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 21, 2019, 07:58:02 PM
Multi wallets do not seem to me safe, in general, the mobile wallet is more vulnerable, do not forget we in cryptoworld there are a lot of scammers, and keep large sums on a cold wallet.
Too many scammers but as a user you should always be vigilant and careful with the software that you are using. I haven't experienced any bad thing with mobile and multi wallets. Like with coinomi, I'm keeping the altcoin that I've been holding nearly a year now because I'm just waiting for the movement of that altcoin. Although there's a reported issue about coinomi app before, it didn't made me annoyed while I'm using it.

Coinomi comes with private keys so if someone keep their private keys safe then wallets will be safe,but the problem comes with the device anyone can hack your device and operate it remotely if they have access to it so they can send funds to their addess without your knowledge in this case we need to be careful and never store much funds into the mobile wallets.
You can be hacked if you keep on browsing with websites that contains a lot of pop ads and you click all of them. It's just a matter of safe browsing and downloading, you don't browse and download unnecessary websites and files.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 09:26:44 AM
for mobile wallet, until now im still using imtoken because im still comfort on using that, just like im like using MEW on web.

That's right, one of the things I use is my favorite and most trustworthy, flawed and very intelligent. So I chose Coinomi to be an electronic wallet, try it, it's very safe  Grin
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2019, 09:20:38 AM
In general, from a security point of view, I do not advise you to put a wallet on a mobile phone. The fact is that mobile can be stolen. And imagine. Credit card, access to cryptocurrency personal information. It is better not to put such applications on the phone.
I have some problem with wallet in phone too. Actually it is my mistake, but people must concern about this. Wallet in phone can affect by signal on that phone, when i try to send dogecoins, it is not sent because bad signal of internet in my phone. That is why we must check carefully.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 21, 2019, 09:08:45 AM
In general, from a security point of view, I do not advise you to put a wallet on a mobile phone. The fact is that mobile can be stolen. And imagine. Credit card, access to cryptocurrency personal information. It is better not to put such applications on the phone.
Merit: 502
April 21, 2019, 09:05:08 AM
You can try Coinbase wallet, I don't use it, but I heard this wallet provides good safety and it is easy to use

i already using coin base wallet and little confusing with there kyc policy.at other hand they provide good safety wallet
Coinbase don't support any tokens so if you send them to coinbase eth address then you will lose it completely.

There is no need for KYC to use their wallet it is only for their exchange.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 09:00:29 AM
You can try Coinbase wallet, I don't use it, but I heard this wallet provides good safety and it is easy to use

i already using coin base wallet and little confusing with there kyc policy.at other hand they provide good safety wallet
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 21, 2019, 08:57:53 AM
so far i'm using imtoken for like 2 years and nothing bad happend
just some bug but fixed on update. rarely using mobile web. prefer using web wallet or cold wallet like ledger nano
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 21, 2019, 08:54:03 AM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

About the crypto wallet for mobile, I think Binance is the best for trading cryptocurrency. Now that Binance exchange floors is the best at the market, most people trade on it. The volume daily of this exchange floor is approximately 1 billion dollars so that you should use Binance for cryptocurrency trading because of the high volume and security.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
April 21, 2019, 08:52:42 AM
Currently i use mew Mobile ( myetherwallet ) Really easy to use . As i like ERC20 tokens , then thats the one ill use for sure . And ofcourse easy acess on any PC with QR code Smiley
Merit: 502
April 21, 2019, 08:50:48 AM
I do not like all the wallets that you have listed there, because I always prefer to use MEW wallet. It is comfortable, fast and available on every mobile device, so just download MEW and chill, because it is definitely the best ERC-20 wallet.
MEW doesn't available for mobile yet,they released MEW connect recently but it still in beta version and lot of issues so which wallet you are using on your device? Are you sure that is MEW?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 21, 2019, 08:46:38 AM
I have used several mobile crypto wallet applications, but at the moment I only use Arax Wallet for my wallet.
Until now I feel this is comfortable for me.
Pages:
Jump to: