Pages:
Author

Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet? - page 18. (Read 15321 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 27, 2019, 08:27:13 AM
Imtoken, Trust wallet is one of the best wallets and it gives the price stats of trading coin and set the gas fee.
It doesn't only support Erc20,  it supports other networks. 
I am also using Trust Wallet because this is a wallet used by many crypto users and supported by Binance for security. In my opinion, securing assets should be a top priority and if you have a large amount of money, holding a private key needs to be kept confidential and Trust Wallet supports Ledger Nano S, then security is can double. Anyway the choice is yours but for me Trust Wallet is the number one in this market
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
June 27, 2019, 08:05:49 AM
Jaxx
Jaxx is relatively a new crypto which believes in simplifying the blockchain and attracting the masses to its unique selling proposition. Jaxx is a multi-chain wallet which offers support for dozens of altcoins, namely Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, REP and many more.

Pros: Jaxx gives you total control over the wallet, which is highly accessible with desktop and mobile compatibility. It enables you to quickly convert between the cryptocurrencies and has been tagged as one of the best multi-currency wallets in the cryptocurrency wallet review. Its available in the form of a desktop app, Android and iPhone apps and Chrome extension, has the best cryptocurrency wallet app.

Cons: Risk of losing your crypto assets if your phone is lost or damaged, Risk of mobile viruses and malware.

Free Wallet
Freewallet a developer of more than 20 crypto wallet apps for a variety of coins and tokens, has launched the world’s first dedicated Bitcoin Gold Wallet.  Free wallet supports multiple cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, DOGE, and many other digital currencies.

Pros: It is a Multi Wallet app, which is currently available both on iOS and Android. Just like any other Free wallet app, the new wallet allows not only to store and conveniently transfer cryptocurrencies safely but also to exchange smoothly to and from other coins right in the app, with only a couple of taps.

Cons:  Freewallet does not provide the wallet private keys to its users. It's a custodial wallet service.

Source: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-10-cryptocurrency-wallets-to-look-forward-to-2019

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 27, 2019, 08:05:26 AM
wallet might works also as referring service with use of GUI platform of medium on qualifying credit on balance with the account, please contact us to work with one on service to deliver with GUI wallet for PC computer.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2019, 04:26:15 PM
everyone thinks of blockchain as the best cellular crypto wallet because until now the blockchain is still trusted in the eyes of the community besides that there is no hacking news
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 18, 2019, 03:34:06 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
from the beginning of my Crypto field I use my Ether wallet to store my cryptocurrency and it will be more safer than I expected so I suggest everyone to use this online wallet to be safe for unsecured for long period of time you can trust it.
Activity: 588
June 18, 2019, 03:17:58 PM
COBO multi-token wallet and it offers staking, even you can stake coins that not support staking officialy  Cool.
If you have some coins that are lying somewhere, invest them!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 18, 2019, 03:15:21 PM
I completely agree that the Coinomi mobile app is the best of the best mobile cryptocurrency wallets.  But it is necessary to take into account the fact that if we assume that something happens with this offer and its service, users have lost all their money, since no secret keys exist to restore wallets in other applications.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 18, 2019, 03:05:22 PM
I believe trustwallet for mobile wallets, I think it's still the best just for multicoin, which doesn't use platforms like ethereum and binance chains, I still use coinomi because there supports a lot of crypto and I've never lost assets there so it seems safe.
I believe that mobile crypto wallets are not secure at the moment at all. I heard about trustwallet but still, I think that money should be kept on a cold storage but not in your phone
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 18, 2019, 01:30:14 PM
I believe trustwallet for mobile wallets, I think it's still the best just for multicoin, which doesn't use platforms like ethereum and binance chains, I still use coinomi because there supports a lot of crypto and I've never lost assets there so it seems safe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 18, 2019, 01:21:59 PM
I tell you from my opinion - the best way to save your funds - is to buy ledger nano wallet, it need to do in the beginning
I am sad I didnt fo this and lose big money
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 08:28:02 PM
Ive been using Imtoken  for a long time and its really easy to use and i didnt expirience any problem in sending funds or making a transaction
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
June 07, 2019, 06:58:19 PM
I use atomic wallet, it's a multi crypto wallet with most coins already on it. You can also swap some coins and buy with debit card. They are the first to support Bep3 tokens, so it's cool.  They've been great with development and are planning to come up with hardware wallet. You should also consider imtoken, they are great although many coins ain't on it at the moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 07, 2019, 06:44:05 PM
You can try out imtoken. Imtoken can be used to store Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. You don't need to create another account if you already have a mew wallet. You just need to import and create a password to secure your account. And imtoken automatically chooses the suitable gas price for your transaction at every point in time. You can also change it if you want too. It's a pretty amazing wallet if you ask me.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 04:29:35 PM
Imtoken, Trust wallet is one of the best wallets and it gives the price stats of trading coin and set the gas fee.
It doesn't only support Erc20,  it supports other networks. 
Activity: 672
June 07, 2019, 03:48:31 PM
Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards

Apart from the above listed mobile wallets, I still make use of Imtoken wallet and freewallet. These are also user friendly and they are secured to some extent.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
June 07, 2019, 03:11:33 PM
Though codebase is not a proper crypto wallet but it is more wallet than exchange for me! I always use codebase a my bricking and Beth wallet. Because it is very secure and faster! For any crypto, trust wallet, jazz are good choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 07, 2019, 02:52:05 PM
I use some mobile wallets for example Mycellium, Jaxx, Coinomi, they are really very secure and I am absolutely satisfied with their functionality. The most important is not to loose your seed phrase so you will always be able to recover yout wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 02:37:44 PM
By the way, the blockchain.com wallet distributes free XML tokens ($ 25) for registration and verification.
Maybe it will be useful to someone, although this wallet maintains a meager list of currencies
It seems like this has been done for this matter, indeed the blockchain is doing a giveaway but it is also conditional because they have to do their data kyc.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 07, 2019, 02:33:33 PM
But I just do not use mobile crypto wallets. I do not trust them. And I think it is inconvenient.
But no, I'm sorry, I'm lying: I use the blockchain.com mobile wallet very rarely (1-2 times a year, only for Bitcoin).
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 01:39:08 PM
I really appreciate Vite wallet. It looks great, but we have to wait more for for official launch of main net. But in terms of speed and UI it is perfect for me
Pages:
Jump to: