Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto - page 2. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 18, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
Best is when the prices are low, I think it is also good time to buy ICO, as there is very good ICO at stock - Ambit Mining, it is one of my favorite projects. Go to their web and look through, you will be impressed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin about $ 6-7k is the lowest possible. Based on that we can be confident to invest. If you have more money then you should average the price when buy.
And now is the right time
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 04:30:54 AM
I think a good time to buy altcoin is when you have money and believe the altcoin you buy will give you an advantage, because I dont think it is necessary to wait for the right time, day or month to invest.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 18, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
If we talk about history of crypto market i conclude that earl week of april will be the best month of buying coins. As we can see on graphs hitting quarter 2 of every year has started the graphs to climb even slowly just like in the market now. If you trying or planning to invest this is the perfect time for you. Take the risk because sitting will not make you profit
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
January is the best time to buy crypto since the whole market from that month is bearish, but from now its very difficult to predict when the market are going up or down since there are a lot of bad news in whole crypto unlike previous year the coverage of media does not big.
Activity: 151
April 18, 2018, 04:14:13 AM
I think there is no best month. First of all, you need to observe market conditions to determine whether you can buy some currencies. During this time Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen to the bottom and there is an upcoming trend. I suggest that you can choose to buy some.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
Last 3 years. The market went down at the lowest in April-July. And then the market recovered in October-December. So I think this year is like the past three years. Best buy in May or June
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
The best growth in my observations is in the summer months, June - July. And at the end of the year, December-January, the market steadily rises.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
April to August. because looking from last year, the month of september until December is the time to go up to the moon. so, brace yourself.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 18, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

I do not think so. if you want to buy crypto you should try to find all the information and progress in the future. of course you have to know the initial price in order to become a benchmark in an assessment to buy it.
and in this accident there are many altcoins that are very cheap and have not been able to repair and grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
The best month is still not easy to say. It can only be said that the current situation is yes, the price has a bigger increase, but I feel that there will be a drop in the back. If there is a lower price, then the re-entry will have a good return. .
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
I have gone through historical data of most of the coins and one thing that I have find out is that March is always pent with red and many investors that are wise buying during March.  If we are to loon at just last year we would understand what I am talking about.
Activity: 126
April 18, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
well its so hard to say because There was no specific time to buy coin. last year i do buy most of my coin 2nd quarter and i do gain lots of money that time. my opinion is the best time to buy is at the beginning of 2nd quarter
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
Yes, this month's rise is very satisfying, except for the despair in the first few days. It is just beginning to rise. There is still time to test whether the pressure of higher positions is effective. Look forward to the future trend will be very exciting and changeable.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
yes this is the time,this is the month for crypto.I hope very soon crypto market will blust.in this month there are many altercoins price will be pump.so be calm and invest.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
People always complain about not being able to buy when it was 0,1,,,2,,,100,,,1000 dollars.Timing is only part of the equation. I think the best time today
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
The best time is yesterday, the second best time is today, the next best time is tomorrow, and the worst time is never.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
Wow, we have always been seeing in here that during January - February - march and the beggining of April there is always a bearish season in there, this is not something weird after all.

I think that we all know that Cryptos start to go up and the bullish season starts on the end of the second quarter of the year.
Of course. You can see it in some general analysis to know it. q2 market will start to recover and everything will start to grow
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
Based on the history,it is from january to march which is true because the market is being dumped too hard when those months,from april to july would bull runs,and then the bears will come until last week of november,then bull runs before the year ends,which makes it more profitable for those people who bought from the bottom.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
The current month is the best time to purchase those alts coz we are on the road towards the Consensus month which is May. I am a hundred percent positive that a lot of these currencies will increase in value prior and after this event. I wouldn't say that you should take my word for it coz it will always be your final decision.

Check Consensus 2018 to see the list of participating projects/currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: