Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto - page 5. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
There no information since the origin of crypto  regarding best month to buy bitcoin. The best that all known is the month with low price of cry to currency which could  be January  or February or March or April and so on and so forth.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?

if you will base on yearly history I think November to December is a good buy..

D201
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
I think there is no specific month or time to purchase crypto, as long as it is in a low value or negative it is the time you must buy because that is the time for you to buy it as cheap as it could be, in my opinion since its value is continuously increases then this is the time for you to buy some because sooner probably it will be double its current price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
April 16, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?

There was no specific time for you to buy coin from crypto as long as the market is negative take that oppurtunity to buy coin an you wont regret that in the end. Crypto market is very volatile that is why there is no specific time.
Activity: 54
April 16, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
It has already passed dude, remember a few weeks ago become the best moment to buy crypto as much as you can. i have bought a lot of altcoin when it was on the bottom. it's a bit too late to buy crypto right now and i think that you should wait for another correction for that. I guess it doesn't matter when you are going to the crypto as long as you can try to buy them all at the bottom.

That's a fair statement. It seems as though the price spikes twice a year. The first is sometime between April-June (it seems like the first good time to buy would be around April) and the last price spike is at the end of the year near Nov and December (so it seems like September or October would be a good time to buy in). Does anyone else agree? Disagree?
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
April 16, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
It has already passed dude, remember a few weeks ago become the best moment to buy crypto as much as you can. i have bought a lot of altcoin when it was on the bottom. it's a bit too late to buy crypto right now and i think that you should wait for another correction for that. I guess it doesn't matter when you are going to the crypto as long as you can try to buy them all at the bottom.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
April 16, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

on the 3rd quarter for me is the best months to buy crypto when we refer the crypto market cap price graph.
But it more clever that buying crypto today or this quarter while every coin are more cheaper than in the next few months.
Buying crypto today will offer higher profits in the next few months especially in the next quarter because the higher the profit, the better.
Investors this time are indeed buying altcoins because everyone are expecting that the crypto market will soon recover and hit the highest price value peak again in the last quarter just like last year.
Activity: 54
April 16, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: