Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto - page 3. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
March has always been a good month to buy cryptocurrencies, but as you can see this year, the beginning of April was a more appropriate moment to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:10:00 PM
Wow, we have always been seeing in here that during January - February - march and the beggining of April there is always a bearish season in there, this is not something weird after all.

I think that we all know that Cryptos start to go up and the bullish season starts on the end of the second quarter of the year.

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
I think now is the time to buy a crypto. We see that pioneer cryptoes such as bitcoin and ethereum have started to increase. Now is a golden opportunity to buy crypto, because they are at a low price and a bullish sign has started to appear. Take at least 10 different types of crypto and invest for the next 2 or 5 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
The cryptocurrencies are still too young. And so it's very difficult to predict when market will fall. Many different factors influence this. Seasons are the last in list.))
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 16, 2018, 06:36:18 PM
what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
For this year its from January 2nd week up to April's first week.

But there are years where bitcoin crashed somewhere in 2013 and that's also another month/year that was recorded in bitcoin's history to have a bleeding market.
Every year Bitcoin is red in first three to four months but this year April first week is not end in Crypto bleeding because again all the coins are red in Crypto market. I think this month ended in Crypto bleeding. All the coins are recover in May or June. But Some opposition also possible in future so this year is unpredictable in Bitcoin future possibilities so we must wait and see.
Many have noticed that coincidence that during the first quarters, there's significant sequence that the crypto market is bleeding and while bitcoin is the main cause, the altcoin market is following as well. The notable years and months from the past are compared on what we are experiencing right now. But it's good that most of us survived or it's a question that "most" really survived as there are many posts here that are panicking and keep on asking on when the market will recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
It is hardly possible to achieve success in investing using only a monthly or seasonal analysis. Changes in the coins prices do not depend on the time of the year. Buy on the red market, sell on the green.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
I'm not that experienced and old in crypto, my opinion is the best time to buy is at the end of 2nd quarter and beginning of 3rd quarter because in 4th quarter the price will rise.

I agree to this , in my opinion also April to May is the best time to invest because:

1) In April there is tax filing in USA and most of the people are then ready to invest for the next financial year. This means that demand will increase after April and thus the prices are also expected to shoot up.

2) You should remain invested till November - December and then withdraw. December is again festival season and many people might be selling their holdings to arrange money for party and other stuff.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 16, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Any month that there will be major dips in bitcoin and alts. At this period, market seems to be down every first quarter of each year. But this could easily change. Any negative news can occur at any month so just be ready when that time comes.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
In my opinion best time today for buying crypto. Cause i believe market going to be high value in long way. I hope everyone be happy.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 16, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Based on history it has been observed that its best to buy alts after Christmas, actually between November to Feb is a very good time. Alts make a peak in June or Jule, that is when one should sell them and get back into bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
April 16, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
on the second up to forth month of the year, market is down during that month, base on my observation it is because every end of the month the price of bitcoin will increase so much, and after that, correction will happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 16, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
Crypto is not that thing based on the time of the year or market which have vacation. It cant be closed because of the end of working day or weekend.
Of course we can see cycles and all things can be repeated generally, but the cycle is not right a year long. You should analyze the current situation and understand - if the market is low, you can enter(but it can go dipper of course Smiley) but if the market is already high it is very risky. So no link between months and market phases as for me
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
April 16, 2018, 01:42:43 PM
Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
I think the best is October and November, as after them there are pump of each coin up to the end of December. But be careful, because on example in this year, dump after was really deep)
Activity: 450
April 16, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
I think its February - march month of every year. Its market down time. If anyone can buy altcoin in this months.
Most profitable time for buying that's time. So, try to best for buy this time. But I suggest short term buy sell is good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 16, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy a cryptocurrency and, perhaps, today we see so low prices for cryptocurrencies that we will not see more of them. With the rise in bitcoin prices, the prices of all other altcoins also started to grow and, in some positions, growth is several times greater than the growth of bitcoin. This information is interesting for those who think to buy it better bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 16, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
For this year its from January 2nd week up to April's first week.

But there are years where bitcoin crashed somewhere in 2013 and that's also another month/year that was recorded in bitcoin's history to have a bleeding market.
Every year Bitcoin is red in first three to four months but this year April first week is not end in Crypto bleeding because again all the coins are red in Crypto market. I think this month ended in Crypto bleeding. All the coins are recover in May or June. But Some opposition also possible in future so this year is unpredictable in Bitcoin future possibilities so we must wait and see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
In my opinion, the best months to buy cryptos are March, May 'or June, and August each year. I consider these months because March is graduation days, these dates were many costs. Before this month come, many hodlers sell their cryptos and the market turning to red. So its worth to buy crypto. May to June is always on enrollment, have to pay tuition fees and the need to buy school supplies so the costs are too high. August is a ghost month. I've noticed even the mall merchandises were on sale. In my observation, those months were always in red.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 16, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
I think generally the best month to buy crypto is between December to January. People usually will cash out and buy Christmas gift or plan a trip during holiday seasons.
Activity: 126
April 16, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
The best month to buy Crypto is February and March of each year. That is the time when prices go down very low. You can see the chart of each year and you will see what I say is absolutely correct
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 16, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Last year, I think it was best during August, when the coins are down. This year is February to first week of April, when there is a long streak of red in the market. For the moment, the cryptos are starting to climb uphill, so best wait for another chance .
Pages:
Jump to: