Pages:
Author

Topic: Best online wallet - page 12. (Read 11144 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 15, 2016, 01:40:48 AM
Many have asked it.
I think for now best online wallet is blockchain.info that you can use now.
you can access directly, or if you have a smartphone I recommend to download wallet blockchain available on the Play Store and AppStore
I'd have to disagree that blockchain.info is the best online wallet, as of now. Why? Because I've been seeing a lot of reports and bugs on blockchain and as for me, I have experienced them myself. Sometimes, the fees just surge too much for a small transaction.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 01:16:18 AM
not tried another online wallet service yet , but already use blockchain.info and i am already satisfied with it
i use it too all the time and it is really good for me to be honest i have never had any problems

most probably i have never used better services though i dont need anything else to be honest
that's what i'm doing, after get satisfied with 1 service, not tried another service yet  Grin
but i always carefully and already set 2 factor authentication so i think nothing problem will happen
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 14, 2016, 06:03:56 PM
i think that the best bitcoin online wallet might be blockchain.info because it is really easy to use in my opinion

That's also what I can say with blockchain.info, it is very easy to use and convenient. I have use also xapo but it is very hassle, let's say
2FA is a good security feature, but it is very hassle and long time for sending it's verification to my phone. Sometimes not just long time,
it is really not sending the code. That's why I shift to blockchain.info
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2016, 04:27:16 PM
i think that the best bitcoin online wallet might be blockchain.info because it is really easy to use in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 14, 2016, 04:23:12 PM
I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.

With all due respect to you OP, there are already threads like this in the past. If you truly wants to seek it you can search for it.

There's no web wallet to be considered as best wallet in terms of "protecting bitcoins" like you stated as one of your criteria of choosing. All web wallets have chance of becoming a fraud one but it doesn't mean they can't be trusted.

Just use some of them for a purpose like when saving transaction fees or by means of converting coins.

In terms of support availability, I see Coinbase and XAPO has fast response since I already send queries to them many times.
I am also suggesting for xapo as with xapo you will not have to pay the fees of transactions you make, but the xapo community will pay your transaction fees, but I will not suggest for coinbase as a number of people have issues with that nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 14, 2016, 09:59:49 AM
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.

I am absolutely certain that the safest online wallet is Coinbase. This does not mean that it is entirely safe. I recommend to keep everything at own PC and also make two copies of wallet.dat on external memory (USB stick, CD)
Activity: 210
June 14, 2016, 09:52:36 AM
For me its coins.ph , If you guys didnt know it, this is wallet from philippines, The best wallet for me. I can cash out through bank using this wallet and it has fast transaction and its free from coins.ph to coins.ph Its absolutely best for me
Activity: 447
June 14, 2016, 07:24:41 AM
best bitcoin wallet for me is blockchain.info as i always use it and everything is always fluent
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 07:16:55 AM
Bitcoins that use http://www.softswiss.com/ this sofware are rather good.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 07:02:15 AM
Best wallet still the one that has offline feature and ability to hold your private keys.

In the OP's concern about Best Online Wallet, I suggest don't choose a online wallet with exchange one but rather a standalone wallet only.
Activity: 122
June 14, 2016, 06:59:20 AM
it's not a advertisement,it's just i think oklink is a good online wallet ,I always use it. you can have a shot at it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 05:55:32 AM
Thank you for your answers.
In your opinion, Xapo is enough secure to store Bitcoins?
no,xapo same like coinbase, you dont have access to your private key so we dont have ultimate controll over our bitcoin, they do, i dont recommend storing high volume out there, but for spendable amounts i have no doubt
so far blockchain,info is good choice for storing your bitcoin since you have ultimate controll over your private key
just in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
June 14, 2016, 05:35:43 AM

I think all wallets are good, depending from how much money you have to keep in that wallet you need to choose safer wallet. I use xapo from beginning and I never ever had any problems with them. I use it cause its very simple, and protection is good I think. Before any sending I need to confirm it with code sent on my mobile number.

Hardware wallets are good for big amounts, so if you are rich person its good option for you.
Strength in Numbers
June 14, 2016, 05:34:05 AM
There are allot of wallets online but i dont think you can trust one because i used allot of wallets and everyone i tried has taken some of my coins so be careful.
I think all wallets have great trust. although they are a third party. but I see no bitcoin wallet that turned into a scam
so it seems like all wallets is reliable dude

Yes all bitcoin wallet provider sites are trusted you just need to know where you can find satisfaction in using their online wallet.
You just need to compare them all. And  consider what you like most.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2016, 05:31:24 AM
not tried another online wallet service yet , but already use blockchain.info and i am already satisfied with it
i use it too all the time and it is really good for me to be honest i have never had any problems

most probably i have never used better services though i dont need anything else to be honest
Activity: 644
June 14, 2016, 05:23:23 AM
it always depend on what country you are if you're in the philippines i suggest use coins.ph it fast and easy to exchange bitcoin to cash this one is best for me so far because i always exchange my bitcoin into cash or where can i deposit my cash into bitcoin easily no hassle but if you are from other country you can use blockchain.info or if you don't trust any of them just create a wallet desktop
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 14, 2016, 05:19:03 AM
Generally online wallets are quite unsafe. A software wallet like Electrum is probably better or even a hardware wallet like the trezor. I would steer clear of online wallets if I were you. Unless you are only using small amounts of Bitcoin as online wallets are the most convenient.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2016, 05:18:38 AM
There are allot of wallets online but i dont think you can trust one because i used allot of wallets and everyone i tried has taken some of my coins so be careful.
I think all wallets have great trust. although they are a third party. but I see no bitcoin wallet that turned into a scam
so it seems like all wallets is reliable dude
Activity: 178
June 14, 2016, 05:09:21 AM
Strength in Numbers
June 14, 2016, 05:03:04 AM
I agree with many here on Blockchain.info. In case you are wondering they have 0.0001 BTC transaction fee which I think is OK.

That's what I'm going to pick also, blockchain.info is the best online wallet for me, because it is very safe and easy to use.
And they are just only charging a very small amount of transaction fee.
Pages:
Jump to: