Pages:
Author

Topic: Best online wallet - page 13. (Read 11144 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 14, 2016, 04:50:04 AM
Me too, as for me, blockchain is the best wallet of all and the most secured one I think. Besides all of our transaction is being processed in the blockchain. Another thing is in my experience, in one of the wallet that I am using after sending a bitcoin in a certain wallet the status that appeared in the wallet that I am using is waiting for confirmation but when I checked blockchain, it says that my transaction has already been confirmed.

But blockchain has also a negative side, because you can not use it to convert the bitcoin in your own fiat money unlike the other bitcoin wallet available in the net.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 14, 2016, 03:09:09 AM
Many have asked it.
I think for now best online wallet is blockchain.info that you can use now.
you can access directly, or if you have a smartphone I recommend to download wallet blockchain available on the Play Store and AppStore

I think so too, because you can actually control your own private keys, export and import them with ease, on both your laptop and your phone. It is also one of the most popular ones right now.

It's way better than wallets like Coinbase and Xapo because you simply have a peace of mind that you're the only one with full control of your own coins.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
June 14, 2016, 02:54:41 AM
For me, the two best wallets are Coinbase and Xapo. So far I have no problem with these.

However, I must say most of my BTC are in cold storage offline. Only small amount for spending is in Coinbase and Xapo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 14, 2016, 02:47:39 AM
I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.
I say blockchain but xapo and coinbase are safe too.
If you need higher levels of security i would suggest you to buy a hard wallet,especially if you own a high amount of bitcoins this is a must do.

Well, I believe that if you're looking for total security for your coins then you should be looking at some cold storage wallets like paper wallets, or some hardware wallets like Trezor.

Coinbase and Xapo doesn't offer you the option to control your own keys, so it's always riskier.
Activity: 854
June 14, 2016, 01:38:32 AM
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.
I say blockchain but xapo and coinbase are safe too.
If you need higher levels of security i would suggest you to buy a hard wallet,especially if you own a high amount of bitcoins this is a must do.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 14, 2016, 01:25:57 AM
Many have asked this question several times in this forum. I am using blockchain.info from the day 1 i heard about bitcoin without problem but if you don't feel much secure with completely web wallet electrum also provide liteweight software where private key is stored in your side rather than in electrum database. I suggest don't put all your bitcoin in one wallet better you devide them in different wallets. I haven't used xapo, coinbase etc much.
I am also using blochchain, and the most important thing is blockchain is that it is more reliable wallet where you can access your privatekeys. So, there is no need to rely on their services all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2016, 12:23:26 PM
Many have asked it.
you can access directly, or if you have a smartphone I recommend to download wallet blockchain available on the Play Store and AppStore

Call me paranoid. But I personally wouldn't download anything bitcoin related from Google and Apple stores. There were numerous reports about malicious apps (even extremely popular ones)
which successfully managed to slip through security of these stores. Bitcoin is still new area for most people and we will see many fake apps, like wallets and news depository etc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 11:17:45 AM
Many have asked it.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 13, 2016, 11:12:19 AM
There are allot of wallets online but i dont think you can trust one because i used allot of wallets and everyone i tried has taken some of my coins so be careful.

That's not true, if such thing has happened more users might have given negative reviews. Every user uses based upon their own requirements of accessibility. It might be due to the mistake done by you. I personally prefer Blockchain.info because of its simple transferring UI and access.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
June 13, 2016, 11:09:13 AM
I agree with many here on Blockchain.info. In case you are wondering they have 0.0001 BTC transaction fee which I think is OK.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 13, 2016, 11:05:37 AM

In my case, The best online wallet for me is Coins.ph because i can pay my electricity bills, water bills also i can buy mobile load, and i can convert php to bitcoin or bitcoin to php instant.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2016, 11:00:03 AM
There are allot of wallets online but i dont think you can trust one because i used allot of wallets and everyone i tried has taken some of my coins so be careful.
Activity: 465
June 13, 2016, 11:00:00 AM
Thank you for your answers.
In your opinion, Xapo is enough secure to store Bitcoins?

wallets like Xapo, coinbase are good but there is a problem with them. you don't have access to your private keys so you don't control your bitcoins, they do.

this means in case they go under for any reason (bankrupts, fraud,...) you will lose all your money.

but wallets like blockchain.info are not like this because you have the private keys.

IMPORTANT: online (web) wallets are not secure because they are all susceptible to hack. try to use cold storage instead, if you have many bitcoins.
But for small amounts of Bitcoins, online wallets are good.
On http://www.blockchain.info, there are transaction fees?
there are allot of wallet online but there are allot of wallets who cant be trusted so i would say becareful witch one you want to use and search for trustable ones becasue there are allot online who cant be trusted.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 09:49:03 AM
i think the best online wallet todate is the blockchain.info legacy wallet as it allows you to sign messages, create multiple receiving addresses and many more other services
thats a really great wallet for me either and i believe that it will remain like that for a while

hopefully the wallet will be safe for all the upcoming time because it is really easy to use
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 13, 2016, 09:38:20 AM
Well, I've been using a lot of different online wallet since the first time I know Bitcoin. But Blockchain.info is my favorite, because It just feels like I can manage my Bitcoin freely in this wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
June 13, 2016, 09:31:33 AM
i think the best online wallet todate is the blockchain.info legacy wallet as it allows you to sign messages, create multiple receiving addresses and many more other services
Activity: 658
June 13, 2016, 09:13:48 AM
Only one BTC online wallet is the best - blockchain wallet - it is safe, simple, with nice design. Check here https://blockchain.info/  Grin
Activity: 770
June 13, 2016, 08:53:45 AM
In Philippines the best  bitcoin wallet is coins.ph but if you are living on other country the best and secure site is blockchain.info . either of the two is okay and will surely secure your bitcoins
blockchain wallet is not really secure to be honest there were people having problems with its security in the past

i think the best online wallet for me is greenaddress wallet as i have never had any problems with it
dont know about you and others but i use blockchain.info wallet all the time since i started using bitcoins and all the use was really fluent and their services for me are really great to be honest

i always used and i will use blockchain.info wallet, its the best wallet i have ever seen and i think i will never switch to another online wallet or a desktop wallet as its really easy to use
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
In Philippines the best  bitcoin wallet is coins.ph but if you are living on other country the best and secure site is blockchain.info . either of the two is okay and will surely secure your bitcoins
blockchain wallet is not really secure to be honest there were people having problems with its security in the past

i think the best online wallet for me is greenaddress wallet as i have never had any problems with it
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
June 13, 2016, 08:26:50 AM

If your using an online wallet you don't own any bitcoins. All you own is a IOU from an uninsured an unregulated service provider who is controlled by people legally obligated under the law under threat of criminal prosecution to protect the shareholders investments over the users money, your money.

Pages:
Jump to: