Pages:
Author

Topic: Best online wallet - page 2. (Read 11144 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
October 27, 2016, 04:16:44 PM
I also think that the blockchain.info wallet is the best online wallet you got all kind of options on it and its one of the safest there is right now plus they are supporting 2FA Authentication.
I really like the overview of the website and they are also one of the oldest that is still existing.

Indeed the blockchain is the best online wallet because of the fact that it has some nice options you can pick.
One of the nicest things you can also do is 2fa security.

The blockchain has it all and can be trusted by everywhere, its for sure the biggest online wallet and also has some nice security options too.
I think the blockchain is the best online wallet.
Yes bockchain is highly popular and secured, I have used it before and found it to be excellent but currently I am using Xapo which very satisfactory to me because I like the way thing are working more importantly without any bitcoin network transaction fees for sending out bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2016, 01:41:45 AM
best online wallet still blockchain
only one online wallet in high popularity still opensevice private key
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
October 26, 2016, 09:16:49 PM
There is no such thing as "completely safe" online wallet. Of course we can say that Xapo have good security, but in my opinion most secure and most user-friendly is Coinbase.
Both deserve attention - Xapo because of people behind (founder of PayPal), Coinbase - funds that are behind the project ($ 120M) and professionalism.

Do you really think that coinbase is the most secure bitcoin wallet? Then what this person is talking about his coinbase account?

yes, i think that Coinbase has the best security of all online wallets + it is also exchange.

Sorry, but I missed information about problems with Coinbase account.. Could you provide link to post about which you write?

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
October 26, 2016, 12:20:47 AM
There is no such thing as "completely safe" online wallet. Of course we can say that Xapo have good security, but in my opinion most secure and most user-friendly is Coinbase.
Both deserve attention - Xapo because of people behind (founder of PayPal), Coinbase - funds that are behind the project ($ 120M) and professionalism.

Do you really think that coinbase is the most secure bitcoin wallet? Then what this person is talking about his coinbase account?

After long time of waiting, they have finally enable my account on (10/25/2016) today. To conform that, My account is hack or disable. I have login in my account. After the login in completed they already suck my bitcoin 2 month ago.
http://imgur.com/a/03xxg
In a conclusion I can say that, somebody really hacked my coinbase account.

There is no argument with the best online wallet , blockchain is. All of those online wallet providers are using blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
October 24, 2016, 07:38:49 AM
Xapo is completely safe once you obtain a debit card.

Although they used to offer insurance the security in their servers is extremely high to the point where there is little to no risk.

With future updates i'm certain they would open up more functionality to all users.

For other web wallets, most with https, excluding exchanges will perform more over time if holding excessive amounts.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
October 22, 2016, 10:28:01 PM
Xapo is completely safe once you obtain a debit card.

Although they used to offer insurance the security in their servers is extremely high to the point where there is little to no risk.

With future updates i'm certain they would open up more functionality to all users.

For other web wallets, most with https, excluding exchanges will perform more over time if holding excessive amounts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 22, 2016, 09:54:40 PM
Generally online wallets are not recmemded to save our bitcoin moreover big balance. You must install a software wallet like Electrum is probably better or even a hardware wallet like the trezor. Unless you are only using small amounts of Bitcoin as online wallets are the most convenient. But if you always receive bitcoin with high frequently, I recommended to use blockchain wallet.for first, xapo for second.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
October 22, 2016, 12:37:31 AM
Yeah yeah, we all know desktop wallets are considerably way safer than web/online ones. There's a lot of good ones and it's easy to install. So overall safer.

But then on the online/web wallets, I'd still go with blockchain. Even with the attacks they've been having, main reason is because I got access to my keys,then 2fa (although admittedly I'm on 'look-and-see' mode,coz of the attacks.)

2nd would be coinbase. Haven't been hacked so far, no problems yet, and they got much cheaper fees that blockchain.

3rd would be Xapo(drawback is the need for identification) and cryptopay.(New to cryptopay,just tried it out recently,so far ok.)

Anyway, I don't really store much funds on my web wallets. Just enough for spending/shopping/etc. Still, these three are the best ones. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 02:30:27 PM
The best online wallet is in my eyes is the blockchain wallet, I do not use a lot of online wallets honestly because I do not want to store bitcoins on a online wallet, I rather use a paper wallet what is way better in my eyes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 21, 2016, 07:55:05 AM
The best online online wallet is the blockchain its a safe wallet that is used by the most people that are using a online wallet.
Its very safe and you can secure your bitcoins safely on it without any doubts.
I use blockchain for small transactions (not more 1 btc), like with this wallet because very fast better than other online wallets. If my transactions more than 1 btc and save my bitcoin i use offline wallet, because safe & full secure.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2016, 01:14:32 AM
Well of course its also what you like about a wallet and for what kind of thing you are using it these days but honestly I love the Blockchain its the biggest, most trusted and also the best secured these days.
Online wallets are not very safe but the blockchain is doing it well.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2016, 08:02:21 PM
The best online online wallet is the blockchain its a safe wallet that is used by the most people that are using a online wallet.

I agree about the fact that the blockchain wallet is one of the best online wallets, the only downside is the fee's other than that its better than any other online wallet for sure.
Its a safe and trusted one and is already here since day 1.
October 13, 2016, 01:50:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 12, 2016, 12:59:24 PM
I also think that the blockchain.info wallet is the best online wallet you got all kind of options on it and its one of the safest there is right now plus they are supporting 2FA Authentication.
I really like the overview of the website and they are also one of the oldest that is still existing.

Indeed the blockchain is the best online wallet because of the fact that it has some nice options you can pick.

The blockchain has it all and can be trusted by everywhere, its for sure the biggest online wallet and also has some nice security options too.
Well your stating with this idea that the blockchain is the most and best web/online wallet but they are being down this several days and bow they are completely down because of DNS attacked. So that is the best bitcoin wallet for you. Will if I were you, you have to change that bitcoin wallet now because of this happenings if this issue will continue the site will completely down and its time to say goodbye to your coin in blockchain.
Honestly i can trust any online wallets since its an online wallet anytime hackers can attack the DDOS..
Unlike we use electrum that we can install it locally in computers that we can increase our protection using anti virus that has compatible crypto like kaspersky..  its more safe than online wallet..
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
October 12, 2016, 12:53:07 PM

Well your stating with this idea that the blockchain is the most and best web/online wallet but they are being down this several days and bow they are completely down because of DNS attacked. So that is the best bitcoin wallet for you. Will if I were you, you have to change that bitcoin wallet now because of this happenings if this issue will continue the site will completely down and its time to say goodbye to your coin in blockchain.
October 12, 2016, 10:45:09 AM

September 27, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 26, 2016, 10:49:04 PM
I use 2 wallet for save bitcoins Coinbase and vip.bitcoin.co.id ( exchanger indonesia ).
coinbase a simple no fees charge safest  and strong security in my opinion , i am not use blockchain because there's fake web
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 10:26:16 PM
For now I use more than one wallet, I save my bitcoin to 3 wallet, blockchain.info (50%), XAPO (30%) and Coinbase (20%). I use only online wallet because is very simple and no fees charge.
Activity: 420
September 26, 2016, 01:56:46 PM
The best online wallet I know is the blockchain, its of course also the most famous one but its also one of the safest and with the most options.
The blockchain is just very good.

You are right about that, the blockchain is the best online wallet I know, it has a great future and its a good wallet because of the fact that its good secured.
It of course says an online wallet but although its online its a very good secured one.
Pages:
Jump to: