Pages:
Author

Topic: Best online wallet - page 3. (Read 11142 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 11:07:08 AM
The best online wallet I know is the blockchain, its of course also the most famous one but its also one of the safest and with the most options.
The blockchain is just very good.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 18, 2016, 11:15:42 PM
the best online wallet is blockchain
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 18, 2016, 02:03:54 PM
The best online wallet is the blockchain online wallet, its pretty safe got some nice options and its also that its used a lot, never had any problems with it too by the way.
Loving the blockchain and I think its the one and only best online wallet there is.

Yep the blockchain is okay, it of course stays a online wallet but its one of the safest I know and I also never had any issues with it.
Its a safe wallet that can be trusted and you can safely put some small amounts on it without any doubts.

Blockchain is probably the old walllet in use, which is why so many people are using it. But I guess the xapo and coinbase wallets are also very popular.
Offcourse make sure never to store large amounts there.

Activity: 465
September 18, 2016, 10:37:55 AM
The best online wallet is the blockchain online wallet, its pretty safe got some nice options and its also that its used a lot, never had any problems with it too by the way.
Loving the blockchain and I think its the one and only best online wallet there is.

Yep the blockchain is okay, it of course stays a online wallet but its one of the safest I know and I also never had any issues with it.
Its a safe wallet that can be trusted and you can safely put some small amounts on it without any doubts.
Activity: 364
September 16, 2016, 03:47:25 PM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 16, 2016, 06:57:23 AM
the best online wallet blockchain
September 12, 2016, 02:40:04 PM
The best online wallet is a blockchain wallet, its a very safe wallet and you can do whatever you want with it, its safer than the most other to be precise of course a online wallet is not the safest wallet but the blockchain is okay.
They also have the 2FA security so that is also a plus point.

I agree with this, the Blockchain is a very good online wallet and its also that its good secured has a lot of users and is very trusted.
Its trusted by a lot of people and its also that they are well known for their good support.
Activity: 420
September 12, 2016, 09:22:49 AM
The best online wallet is a blockchain wallet, its a very safe wallet and you can do whatever you want with it, its safer than the most other to be precise of course a online wallet is not the safest wallet but the blockchain is okay.
They also have the 2FA security so that is also a plus point.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
best online wallet iam choose coinbase
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 11, 2016, 08:17:15 PM
I also think that the blockchain.info wallet is the best online wallet you got all kind of options on it and its one of the safest there is right now plus they are supporting 2FA Authentication.
I really like the overview of the website and they are also one of the oldest that is still existing.

yep blockchain . info still the best online wallet
but in now the new wallet HD system, self chance addres
blockchain in reduce service , i can't see new wallet and new addres blokchain about private key service
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 08, 2016, 10:28:34 AM
I also think that the blockchain.info wallet is the best online wallet you got all kind of options on it and its one of the safest there is right now plus they are supporting 2FA Authentication.
I really like the overview of the website and they are also one of the oldest that is still existing.
Yeah that all is good until you lose your identifier,to make it worse, your login details of the associated email.You will have a good time convincing their support to give you the access again.Plus they've worst update policy,no notifications,no email   about the changes.Did I say documentation ? Worst documentation I've come across till date.
September 08, 2016, 05:59:52 AM
Activity: 560
August 31, 2016, 12:45:51 AM
Best web wallet would be blockchain.info, as it's secure. But they are also the target of many attacks. My suggestion is to use a partial web wallet, like bitgo. But the best would be a trezor.
blockchain is easy and very compatible to use. but sadly it is not safe enough. I only use blockchain to receive and send bitcoins. but when it comes about storing bitcoins for longterm. I prefer to use Electrum desktop wallet which is more secured than blockchain... lots of complaints are posted by peoples about blockchain that there money have been stolen..
so choose your wallet wisely.
I think blockchain.info is very easy and safe to use, but we just need to add some extra security, I think it's necessary for all users of online wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 11:45:45 PM
before migration the bes online wallet is for me blocchain
after migration position about blockchain is reduce
because in new system i can't see private key
Activity: 80
August 28, 2016, 08:24:02 PM
iam early now about bitcoin use blockchain
so iam familiar and the best is blockchain
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 28, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.
Blockchain.info is one the best online wallets for me since their security system is very excellent, they have 2FA and you can allow accessing your private keys, unlike the others wallets don't allow that.
Activity: 65
August 28, 2016, 04:35:39 AM
iam always choose blockchain
the best for me
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 27, 2016, 09:13:59 PM
I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.

Copay when I'm using windows phone. And coins.ph for android. They both shows the accuracy the security that I'm looking. Especially coins.ph for reloading there's a need for code everytime three a need to use it. A entering of password for every transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
August 27, 2016, 08:25:15 PM
~Snip~
blockchain is easy and very compatible to use. but sadly it is not safe enough. I only use blockchain to receive and send bitcoins. but when it comes about storing bitcoins for longterm. I prefer to use Electrum desktop wallet which is more secured than blockchain... lots of complaints are posted by peoples about blockchain that there money have been stolen..
so choose your wallet wisely.

I believe you are talking about blockchain.info
But do you have the reference of what you've said that people's money is stolen in blockchain.info?
Activity: 76
August 27, 2016, 01:17:06 PM
best onlie wallet for me is [Suspicious link removed]plete feature from online wallet
Pages:
Jump to: