Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Private Coin? - page 2. (Read 2433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 26, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
I was very disappointed when I found out that DASH does not give us complete anonymity. I think that now Monero can be regarded as a completely anonymous coin. So it's my pick.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
December 24, 2017, 07:45:51 AM
So far Monero, Zcash, Verge.

SumoKoin might be interesting to follow, a monero fork with very low market cap. Big potential.

DeepOnion and Xspec can't be taken seriously as long as people keep spamming everywhere about it. Without credibility, no big investors will look at them.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 07:42:13 AM
Like the guys above said, check out XSPEC. Don't be too late for the party:), version 1.4 will be released soon Wink

Activity: 23
December 24, 2017, 06:43:25 AM
Verge will could be the best privacy coin (huge potential!) and it's still at a very low price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 06:40:00 AM
The best private coin could be Spectrecoin, why? It uses Stealth adresses which make your transaction going through an uncorrelated adress.
Also it is the first coin which has TOR with OBSF4 integrated, so your traffic appears normal to a provider, that means it can be used in countries which blocks actually TOR traffic.
In terms of privacy it is the one of the best if not the best actually on the market.
Activity: 28
December 24, 2017, 06:26:35 AM
Hi all, I am not sure about other privacy coins, but I do know XSPEC is pretty much the best privacy coin out there. Simply put: XSPEC's tech is superior and since 2018 will be an important year for crypto in general and privacy coins in particular, I strongly believe XSPEC will do great in 2018. Fast transactions (60 seconds!), very good team with professionals with 15+ years experience in cryptography, TOR with OSBF4 integrated natively and there is much more. Can wait for 2018! Smiley.
018 will be the year for privacy coins, since crypto will likely be regulated (in some way).
Activity: 199
Mercy
December 24, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
XZC? It has Znodes feature. I guess it might be big in the 2018
Activity: 12
December 24, 2017, 03:22:48 AM
XZC still has a lot of room to grow, so does NAV
Activity: 125
December 24, 2017, 03:14:44 AM
SUMOKOIN have great potential to be new monero

buy and hold it !  Wink
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 02:44:46 AM
My favorite private coin right now is XSPEC. Its extremely undervalued right now. Max coin supply near BTC/MONERO/LTC at 20M. It runs entirely on the tor network with all traffic staying inside the tor network. They use obfuscation so you ISP's cant tell that you are connecting to TOR. It also has a unique way of anonymizing the transactions. PoS so its energy efficient and doesn't rely on miners to support the entire network. It is also censorship proof and will work in countries that block TOR like china. These are also features that are already implemented. Theres also a built in encrypted chat feature too which I hope they flesh out more in the future.
Activity: 55
December 24, 2017, 01:59:50 AM
Intensecoin looks cool, hopefully it will develop into a usable product. If they can get it to work in censored countries such as Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, it would be really important. If they get that going, it would be huge. If it does, the price could go up 10 or 20 times, if you compare the amount of tokens in circulation compared to Sia.

I like zencash and spectrecoin too. Will be interesting to see how 2018 pans out for the space, a newcomer like QRL or Mobilecoin like was pointed out could be big too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
December 23, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
Hi all I have reading up about SALT ICO does anyone have any infirmed views other than what is on the SALT website? Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 23, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
Zcash, Dash, Monero

Dash forces you to trust that node stakers or hosting services are not colluding to unmask tx--the word trust should not be needed. These systems are supposed to be trustless, especially if it's something as important as your privacy. Also, since there are so few private send tx, timing attacks are all the easier--same applies to zcash until they implement sapling. See: https://z.cash/blog/new-research-on-shielded-ecosystem.html
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 23, 2017, 05:13:11 AM
Zcash, Dash, Monero
Activity: 22
December 23, 2017, 05:04:26 AM
+1 on mobilecoin. Just gave it a read. The guy is legit, might actually be something worth looking out for in the next year
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 04:58:11 AM
The best anonymous coin running on the system TOR this XSPECTR. Purely technically it is the most reliable. And now its strong growth is associated with what will be running an anonymous exchange on the Basis of XSPECRT.
DEEPONION they have a great community and strong marketing but the coin is not so perfect. There will be many updates and white pepper will be released soon. Also the price can go up.
it is my 2 favorite
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 03:07:47 AM
It will be MobileCoin.
The developer is Moxie Marlinspike...
The guy that created the privacy app Signal..Facebook, WhatsApp use his signal protocol for their messaging privacy..
This guy isn't going to make a coin by calling it something & putting Tor on it.. He will revolutionize crypto privacy...read the whitepaper
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 23, 2017, 02:51:16 AM
Also, please tell me how you have wallet privacy and staking--still waiting for someone to explain how you are going to dole out stakes based on wallet contents, but have the wallets private? If you can't explain how this happens, don't bother wasting your time trying to sell me on it--I just want to know how it is done.

That information will be released in a technical paper - call it a whitepaper if you will - by the cryptographer who is developing that feature, once that work has been completed.  If you really want to know now in order to guide your decision in whether to buy XSPEC, go ask the devs yourself.  But since all you want to do is bad mouth a coin whose planned upgrades will bring its fungibility and anonymity in line with Monero, and insist on conflating Spectrecoin's native Tor integration with using a non-integrated coin such as Monero over the Tor network, which would leave the user vulnerable to exit nodes while Spectrecoin does not, I would personally prefer that you wait to find out until the cryptographer releases that info publicly and the price has already jumped.

So the whitepaper isn't out yet and it's not opensource? That's called vaporware. And do not get mad at me if the information isn't readily available, that's not how foss works.

Don't try to claim that Monero doesn't work over TOR or that it's so hard to do that no one can do it, neither are true. Also, using Monero over a clearnet doesn't reveal tx data, so unless you are living in a country that bans cryptocurrencies, it's not needed.

Until you can tell me how you plan to make staking private and all tx private, you are wasting my time. So come back when the whitepaper is done and those features are opensource.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
December 23, 2017, 02:14:13 AM
Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.

As far as my understanding is concerned, it is Monero (XMR) that is the most anonymous coin of all. If you could remember, during the time of the Silk Road case, the Central Intelligence Unit (CIA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) went into it. And then several raids were done, not just in the United States but also in some other countries such as Australia. A large number of Bitcoins were confiscated because identities were traced. There was a big shift to Monero right after that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

I'm sure everyone understands that 2018 will be the year of alternative crypto currency, and now it's time to buy promising coins.

Analyzing many other projects on such criteria as the total number of coins, work in the community, self-financing, technology, and, after seeing how the developer works, I made a choice.
My choice - Spectrecoin XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!
Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more!
- http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
===

2) Phore - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phr-phore-100-pos-30-masternodes-zerocoin-governance-no-icopremine-2307909

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zoin-is-rebranding-to-noir-2085112
Pages:
Jump to: