Pages:
Author

Topic: Best social media platforms to promote an ICO ? - page 3. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Hi guys there is plenty social media platforms which are the best to promote ICO my favourite are
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit

The first one I think will be Bitcointalk and then reddit
since facebook and twitter already ban for crypto ads, but you still can use it to update the progress of your ICO
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Hi guys there is plenty social media platforms which are the best to promote ICO my favourite are
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit
Of course Twitter is the best social media to promote a ICO even so crowded now because a lot of project are launching now Twitter is the way to promote the ICO project and second is facebook.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I don't think facebook, twitter, instagram is a good way to promote ico. they blocked ico advertisement anyway.
I think the best ones would be steem, btctalk and youtube.
I still can't understand why facebook banned ICO ads while they still let Binomo advertise on their social network. LOL.

Binomo is totally scam. Nobody can earn money from this app, with demo balance, everyone can win very easily but when you deposit your real money in this app, everything change, you can't win even only 1 time. LOL.

For now, I think youtube is the best and there are a lot of ICO ads still available on youtube without being banned like facebook or twitter.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
While it is easy to use these platforms; Facebook and Twitter to promote ICOs, I will not rate them the best simply because they seem to be against ICOs. The best options we have for now are reddit, steemit and medium.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You can still post and share the ICOs pages but i think they dont give them to pay for advertisements on their social networks.Hope they will not ban also their pages
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit
the first is bitcointalk, we already know, that Bitcointalk is filled with cryptocurrency communities who are brothers. In this forum, everyone learns each other about cryptocurrency. then the next is telegram, because telegram has always been the second place for the cryptocurrency community to hang out or hang out, then website, then twitter, then facebook
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
I don't think facebook, twitter, instagram is a good way to promote ico. they blocked ico advertisement anyway.
I think the best ones would be steem, btctalk and youtube.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit
Pages:
Jump to: