Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Sport To Gamble - page 13. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 28, 2016, 10:12:28 AM
basically we have lot of sport
we only need to pick one someone like football other baseball some cricket and snooker, there is tennis and hockey we have motorsport you name it all almost everything can be gambled all the time
I actually like to gamble boxing and motorsports, but that games is not as often other sports.
so I can not every day playing gamble for that games
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 28, 2016, 09:42:30 AM
i was watching a movie and it reminded me of another sport which you can gamble on and that is horse racing. i have always seen this type of gambling and liked it but sadly we don't have that in our country (at least not that i am aware of)
Activity: 532
January 28, 2016, 09:02:50 AM
I like to bet on tennis, basketball and soccer. but I prefer to soccer, because I always made a profit of more than soccer and soccer are also many options and offers high odds.

I have been trialing with soccer, it is the most interesting game for me to gamble. Currently I am on trial just in learning phase. I hope it will earn me a lot. But still searching for more games which will be more efficient than it and more benefiting . Is there?

yeah I most have profit from soccer, because I think sometimes a lot of games easy to predict in soccer, so it is easy also to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 28, 2016, 08:47:37 AM
There are of course many sports where you can gamble on.
But the most popular is I think soccer. I think you can win a lot of other sports but it is still not known.

Maybe soccer is more popular in a part of world, but I think the most famous sport and the sport which has the maximum amount of money involved is surely tennis. I think cricket is making a good progress too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 28, 2016, 08:45:20 AM
But the most popular is I think soccer. I think you can win a lot of other sports but it is still not known.
Its better to say to bet on other sports it require knowledge of the rules of those games and for the one who don't have any intrest to those game don't know the rule. Soccer is famous as it is easy to understand and well known sports to everybody in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 08:25:06 AM

Soccer is the best sport to gamble and a lot of people for betting in this game.
If you have time to watch the league its really fun and got a chance to double money.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 28, 2016, 05:38:33 AM
basically we have lot of sport
we only need to pick one someone like football other baseball some cricket and snooker, there is tennis and hockey we have motorsport you name it all almost everything can be gambled all the time
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
January 28, 2016, 04:12:08 AM
It's depends on you, what do you like or what's your favorite sport. soccer, tennis, basketball or golf, etc?
it is the best for betting. I personally, I prefer to bet on soccer, because this is my favorite sport

But sometime you like a game but betting with it comes not very easy. Like I like golf the most but guessing a bet for it is very hard for me, I do not try it the more easy for me is football and tennis. I do not like tennis but for betting I learned it very easily.

If you feel happy, when would you like the tennis for betting and you can a get earn from that. I think it's okay!
but for me, I like to bet if it's my favorite sport and I have fun while playing it.
Activity: 518
January 28, 2016, 03:09:01 AM
One day I tried to bet on each points at tennis... I made a big mistake haha !
better to moneyline bet, win or lose it is easier to guess
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 02:39:03 AM
Everyone will naturally Soccer and tennis the most. Therefore it is also popular.

But I think you can also gamble with many other sports, such as fights or even maybe mind sports.
don't forget basketball.
Most people gamble is that sport, it may be because the most easily guessed
legendary
Activity: 840
January 28, 2016, 12:29:57 AM
Tennis is good esp when odd is like x20 or x30.
I remember one time I placed .001 BTC, luck on the receiver, came back @ .025. But it happen only once.

That much odds can only be seen when there is a match between an established player and a new player or someone very low seeded and it rarely happens that new player wins.

Was betting on the correct score per serve.
hmm.. I dont think so.. It generally is around 14x at best, on bet365.. must be the player to break serve.. or the underdog to win the set after being down a break of serve.. could be correct set score as well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 12:14:35 AM
I remember one time I placed .001 BTC, luck on the receiver, came back @ .025. But it happen only once.

That much odds can only be seen when there is a match between an established player and a new player or someone very low seeded and it rarely happens that new player wins.

Was betting on the correct score per serve.
Activity: 812
January 28, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

The best sport to gamble is soccer, there a much games available to bet on.
And also the odds on soccer game are pretty good on most sites.
Soccer is mostly predictable, so most of the times you can make a good profit from it. 

To each its own, you know soccer so it seems easy to predict for you but that will not apply to others. Although, I doubt its that predictable to even the known ones, I find it extremely unpredictable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 11:18:50 PM
Activity: 280
January 27, 2016, 11:57:25 AM
The best sport to gamble is soccer, there a much games available to bet on.
And also the odds on soccer game are pretty good on most sites.
Soccer is mostly predictable, so most of the times you can make a good profit from it. 
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 27, 2016, 11:45:05 AM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?

Depends on your type. You can't say that there is a specific best sports to gamble.

In my case I want basketball since Im a basketball enthusiast for a long time. Even others say that soccer or any sports are the best still I will pick basketball because my own analyzation can help me pick my possible sets of bets.
Activity: 420
January 27, 2016, 11:39:00 AM
I think the best sport to gamble is indeed soccer. Because there are many people to
participate and you're so different categories of prices.

So you can play with small quantities.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 27, 2016, 10:45:12 AM
i think that either tennis or football always give the best chances for you to win and these sports are not too hard to predict in my opinion, i used to make some good profit with them

I also prefer those games which are played with teams, it is much easy to predict for a team than for a person. A prediction for a person from his/her past experience can come out wrong because of some mistake from them, but a team as a whole cannot.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 27, 2016, 10:37:56 AM
NBA, I love to bet on the NBA. Games here are very unpredictable and very fun to watch.
Activity: 332
January 27, 2016, 10:19:39 AM
One day I tried to bet on each points at tennis... I made a big mistake haha !
Pages:
Jump to: