Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Sport To Gamble - page 17. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2016, 02:41:15 PM
i think its for different people the different sports are the best to gamble on for me the nba is the best as i sometimes manage to predict the outcome of it as i watch it very often
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
January 25, 2016, 02:12:09 PM
It's depends on you, what do you like or what's your favorite sport. soccer, tennis, basketball or golf, etc?
it is the best for betting. I personally, I prefer to bet on soccer, because this is my favorite sport
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 25, 2016, 02:01:15 PM
Now is active tennis cuz australuan open football is every day so is nba so puck one
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 25, 2016, 01:50:55 PM
american football, tennis and basketball has to be my picks. anything with a draw is a big pass for me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 01:12:22 PM
I like to bet on tennis, basketball and soccer. but I prefer to soccer, because I always made a profit of more than soccer and soccer are also many options and offers high odds.

I'm usually bet on directbet and my favorite sport to gamble is soccer since they are quite easy to predict.
I have made some profit from soccer gambling ( ask my friend analysis to predict the result before placing bet )
legendary
Activity: 1078
January 25, 2016, 01:01:08 PM
I think the easiest is tennis beting. You can see player rank in here http://www.itftennis.com/
usually who palyer have a better ranking will win.
If that was that easy. If than ranking was ultimate tool to define strength of players then we wouldn't have any upsets in Tennis. And that is not true.
Another thing, tennis player are not glued to one position in that chart, there is always someone who is stronger and only started to dominate tennis scene.
but mostly and usually this way its works, you might see the match which will be held tomorrow
between murray vs d. ferrer
murray has a better ranking, I believe he will beat ferrer,
rankings can be used as a benchmark

Yes ranking can be one of information that you can used to bet but there are still many factors that will affect the game too like experience and some of luck too. Sometime low rank player can beat the high rank player too so you need to anticipated this kind of thing. Although in tennis if their gap is huge enough I dont think they can make it but we need to compare to their odds too for sure
Activity: 532
January 25, 2016, 12:39:29 PM
I like to bet on tennis, basketball and soccer. but I prefer to soccer, because I always made a profit of more than soccer and soccer are also many options and offers high odds.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 25, 2016, 12:39:04 PM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?

I think cricket is more easy for sports betting as you can predict the result by looking at various factors like pitch, home advantage, weather conditions and many more. If someone have good knowledge about cricket then he can easily predict the result most of the time. This is what I think but it can be differ from person to person.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 12:25:53 PM
I think the easiest is tennis beting. You can see player rank in here http://www.itftennis.com/
If that was that easy. If than ranking was ultimate tool to define strength of players then we wouldn't have any upsets in Tennis. And that is not true.
Another thing, tennis player are not glued to one position in that chart, there is always someone who is stronger and only started to dominate tennis scene.
Tennis was the easiest way to make money on sports betting , my friend in this weeks made over $500 for only bet on roger federer , easy to guess.
The rank is not a guarantee, but it is helpful for most of tennis matches.
legendary
Activity: 1512
January 25, 2016, 12:14:07 PM
Any sport is good for betting. Of course being up to date on all available sports is a bit challenging, everybody should pick some according to personal preferences. E.g. I'm really enjoying eSports. Even collecting information is interesting as you can find a bunch of "battles" on youtube, and borrowing ideas greatly improved my Starcraft performance Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 25, 2016, 12:09:33 PM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?

I also agree with you. but Tennis seems more predictable with little choice. whereas soccer many options and sometimes difficult to choose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 11:59:43 AM
Many people use soccer and kickboxing for gamble especially at a high level.

But I heard tennis is also popular for gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 25, 2016, 10:36:39 AM
My experience is in Cricket field and now a days their are so many matches going on everyday, particularly low rank teams which give high profit returns and other game is soccer and tennis, in soccer mostly i go with professionals tips and some team like barcelona and man city, they are really profitable to bet on live Inplay where odds are getting high for bet. in tennis also only high rank players game give safe profit bets.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2016, 10:20:37 AM
but mostly and usually this way its works, you might see the match which will be held tomorrow

Yup.. Tennis is the best to bet on ,, And for sure murray will win tomorrow,,
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 25, 2016, 09:06:47 AM
I only know about soccer and cricket but usually place bets on soccer matches. It is quite hard to predict the result but it is fun and intresting to place bets on lots of possiblities in soccer matches.
Activity: 1190
January 25, 2016, 09:02:21 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 25, 2016, 08:52:54 AM
My favorites are socce and UFC. They are always a surprise at the end of the match.
legendary
Activity: 1288
January 25, 2016, 08:40:01 AM
Activity: 1190
January 25, 2016, 08:22:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 25, 2016, 08:08:47 AM

i have to agree with you on these, although i think there is not best sport when it comes to sports betting but i like betting on soccer more than any other sports. just choose your favorite team and have fun watching their game and see how your luck turns out to be.
Pages:
Jump to: