Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Sport To Gamble - page 9. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2016, 10:03:13 AM
For me it is football (soccer). First and foremost, I have been watching it since I was a kid. Also, unlike some other sports, football is a major sports in many different countries and there are lots of games to be bet every week.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 09:57:30 AM
Football is the most popular, of course, I personally bet on ''La Liga'' because I'm from Spain and I am a football fan and I know the players, the teams, etc etc. You should probably stick to a League you like or  only bet on teams you like/follow to be more precise on your bets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 09:19:16 AM
soccer is quite hard to predict for me for this season as a lot of teams r not performing up to the standard.

tennis is also very difficult to predict unless u make very gd obsveration like which players are good in which type of field, weather or stamina, the skill of opponents playing etc.

i feel that ice hockey is a bit easier for me.

For me soccer is easier since I follow it. So soccer is the game I bet on.
Sometimes tennis but that's quite hard to to be honest.

soccer has been the most popular game that people gamble on. it also is the popular game that most people follow too.

and for what i have seen so far, in the community and among my friend, when it comes to sports bets they are all betting on soccer.

Soccer is good to gamble, but also I believe cricket and tennis are good too to gamble, as you should gamble  only on those sports whom you follow, as you are aware about the players, statistics, climate condition.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 01, 2016, 09:12:47 AM
soccer is quite hard to predict for me for this season as a lot of teams r not performing up to the standard.

tennis is also very difficult to predict unless u make very gd obsveration like which players are good in which type of field, weather or stamina, the skill of opponents playing etc.

soccer has been the most popular game that people gamble on. it also is the popular game that most people follow too.

and for what i have seen so far, in the community and among my friend, when it comes to sports bets they are all betting on soccer.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
February 01, 2016, 08:43:38 AM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?
I'd say soccer, tennis and horse racing. These sports is my favorite.
Sometimes I gamble on basketball match too.

basketball really offering very high odds. I see betslip some people get 1-50 BTC from basketball bets. I saw it on the betslip nitrogensport.
You can get very high odds on any sport not just Basketball? I see betslips that same size from Football as I have won quite a few bitcoin bets. Needless to say you can win big on any event. The trick is knowing the sports event you are making the bet on and stick to it however hard that actually is.

but I always see those who always get the jackpot, most bet on basketball. I always try on a soccer but it's hard to get the jackpot.
maybe this is just a luck or knowledge of sports Undecided

I dont understand you see those who always get the basketball jackpot? You mean they placed and won a bet? Me too i usually bet football when i do make a bet on occasion. It is both luck and knowledge id say more knowledge but that is just my thoughts i would rather bet where i have knowledge than luck, luck runs out soon enough. Stick to what you know is my advice.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 31, 2016, 08:43:22 PM
The best sport to gamble is sport what you know,like and followYou are the best expert ,you can increase
your knowledge whan you will find some  good statiistic service. But if you follow some sport it is the best
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 31, 2016, 05:03:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2016, 04:37:03 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 31, 2016, 03:44:11 PM
I like to gamble on soccer event and tennis.
Sometimes I bet on american football and cricket.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 31, 2016, 02:56:07 PM
Considering that tennis is over now football will be prime with nba also if something comes up it will be good
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2016, 05:56:22 AM
live basketball games best for me.
total points changes with game speed and high changes at slow times to pick the over total points
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
January 31, 2016, 05:53:21 AM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?

I think you are right football is the best option we have to gamble and I don't have much knowledge about tennis. Yesterday I just made some 10$ with the betting on local football matches.
Activity: 120
January 30, 2016, 02:55:05 PM
1# E-Sport : High ODD , Easy picks
2# Tennis : go to nitrogensports many pro picks tennis at there
legendary
Activity: 1120
January 30, 2016, 02:49:31 PM
To make a better prediction on the results, you need to do doing research on the teams/players and their forms beforehand, and so the best sports to gamble is the one that you are most familiar with and enjoy watching the most.
legendary
Merit: 1004
January 30, 2016, 01:37:15 PM
For me this is definitely soccer. Like every team game, if someone don't play well, the team you bet on can still win. Also, a lot of games are easily predictable if you have some experience. After Serema Williams defeat, I don't think that I'll try to bet on tennis before a long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
January 30, 2016, 01:12:44 PM
As per me, the best sports to gamble would be:

#1. Cricket, T20s and ODI's are the best as they give you great chance to arbitrage your bets.
#2. Tennis, It's really good to bet on if you know the players and because it is not a team sport, the results are easy to predict.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 30, 2016, 12:44:44 PM
I'd say soccer, tennis and horse racing. These sports is my favorite.
Sometimes I gamble on basketball match too.

basketball really offering very high odds. I see betslip some people get 1-50 BTC from basketball bets. I saw it on the betslip nitrogensport.
sometimes i was tempted to placed my bets for basketball but i'm so blind for this sport and for now i think soccer is the best for my sport betting

Well, basketball sometimes gets unpredictable you are right. On what I can only bet in basketball is over under total points, and while I always bet on under, the results always prove me wrong. So, I think best one is soccer.
Activity: 126
The trouble is you think you have time.
January 30, 2016, 12:22:17 PM
Does esports count? Cheesy

For me it would take too much time to invest into sports and place a gamble on these.
If I would have to choose a sport I would pick football and place all my bets on FC Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 30, 2016, 12:13:20 PM
There are lot of sports available where you can gamble but If I talk about me then I always plays bet on cricket as I have much knowledge about  it and most of the decisions goes right. Yes, Cricket is my favorite sport to bet.

I too prefer Cricket matches especially the IPL season as it is very easy to predict which teams are going to win. Since I've been watching IPL for the past 5 years, I've noticed that the same teams win the games unlike other cricket matches and hence I've been winning 90% of the times I bet.
legendary
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2016, 12:12:30 PM
I don't know all of the rules of tennis so i find soccer betting profitable better to say entertaining. I don't like to gamble on the things that i can't understand.
Pages:
Jump to: