Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Sport To Gamble - page 2. (Read 9518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 23, 2016, 11:50:02 PM
All sports are good to gamble, until you gamble only the sports in which you are very good, like i am good in cricket analyse and very good in cricket betting and most of time i am in profit. But some time if i get a good match details about soccer that also i bet.

Sports gambling depends on which field you very knowledge able , so that if you gamble on that sports it will give you profit.
That's what I also advice,bet where you feel the most competent but don't restrict yourself

True, unless if you find something interesting on a sport you do not want, you might get hooked and learn the rules  of a certain sport if you do that, it will make you give more confidence in betting.
I once did that where I started to learn about other sports that I havent watched before, but it didnt give me profit. Well now I stay and bet on my favorite sports only.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 23, 2016, 10:52:10 PM
for me it's soccer, decause I always watch over him

i thinks soccer is one of those games that is so famous that everybody will watch and play it so because of this it is a lot better to do your sports betting in soccer.

but also i like basketball myself too. so i also choose that sport for some bets on some of the matches although it is sometimes seem a little bit harder to win.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
September 23, 2016, 08:46:44 PM
for me it's soccer, decause I always watch over him
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
September 23, 2016, 08:01:24 PM
i think cricket is the best sport out there to gamble and many options to choose from,since there are only a few international teams,it is easy to keep track about the matches and form of players
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 23, 2016, 07:22:05 PM
I think Tennis and Soccer are the two best sports to gamble.. I have made considerable profits with this.. What do you guys think ?
Best sports to gamble is Yes you're right there but for me the best one is basketball (NBA) this one is my favourite in any betting site i love beting on this game i can win because of my prediction also.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2016, 07:14:19 PM
All sports are good to gamble, until you gamble only the sports in which you are very good, like i am good in cricket analyse and very good in cricket betting and most of time i am in profit. But some time if i get a good match details about soccer that also i bet.

Sports gambling depends on which field you very knowledge able , so that if you gamble on that sports it will give you profit.
That's what I also advice,bet where you feel the most competent but don't restrict yourself

True, unless if you find something interesting on a sport you do not want, you might get hooked and learn the rules  of a certain sport if you do that, it will make you give more confidence in betting.
legendary
Activity: 1274
September 23, 2016, 04:50:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 23, 2016, 03:49:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
September 23, 2016, 02:59:59 PM
All kinds of sports are gooad as lons as you have some knowledge for the sport but sometimes it's fun to bet absolutely randomly an hope for luck Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 23, 2016, 02:44:03 PM
I also will do agree with you Soccer has pretty good chance to get nice profit while betting on it, Cricket and Baseball also nice for betting.

yes, soccer has a good chance, because very many options with varied opportunities. especially if you have a very good knowledge, it's really easy to make a profit on soccer. soccer is my favorite, so easy to bet on the favorite team and win easy money Cheesy
I think its hard to choose what team is the best or what team that has chance to win in the game for me soccer is very hard to predict...  unlike basket ball or boxing.. its easy to predict than soccer or golf.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 23, 2016, 02:32:52 PM
I also will do agree with you Soccer has pretty good chance to get nice profit while betting on it, Cricket and Baseball also nice for betting.

yes, soccer has a good chance, because very many options with varied opportunities. especially if you have a very good knowledge, it's really easy to make a profit on soccer. soccer is my favorite, so easy to bet on the favorite team and win easy money Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2016, 01:29:27 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 01:29:06 PM
Best sport everyone has different than other person. It is depending on the natural taste and like the most. You always get good result in prediction about sports what you follow and enjoy to know more and remains up-to-date. I like soccer and cricket among all sports and prefer to gamble in these sports. I also get good results you need to do like us if you are not clear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 10:49:51 AM
Its hard to say which sport is the best to gambling but I think that tennis is a good one and soccer itself also.
Of course there are many sports you can bet on but I also think its what you are liking about a sport it also has to be enjoying.
Activity: 644
September 23, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
Its hard to say which one is the best but I think that if you do it with soccer its one of the best because the amounts you can win are nice.
They are having nice cash outs and the odds are also good.
well if you understand the game i guess yes soccer have a good opportunity and have a good odd if you can bet parlay with multiple teams for sure you will able to earn a lot its just needed to bet with the sports game that you are familiar with.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 23, 2016, 10:07:33 AM
football (soccer) and lately moto sport motogp and formula1 until NBA starts
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 22, 2016, 09:48:11 PM
i think tennis is the best sport to gamble, i find it easier compared to other sports

It depends on individuals because it fully depends on which game you like and how much knowledge you have on the particular game, players and all teams. So for me, cricket is the easy and best game because I know this game much better than tennis.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2016, 09:20:50 PM
My favourite sports to gamble is soccer and e-sports. Why this 2 ? Because i know well about soccer and e-sports. For e-sports, especially dota 2, i'm a dota 2 player, so i know all things about this.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2016, 08:56:07 PM
Its hard to say which one is the best but I think that if you do it with soccer its one of the best because the amounts you can win are nice.
They are having nice cash outs and the odds are also good.
Activity: 490
September 22, 2016, 07:22:35 PM
I just started trying my luck on tennis matches. But I guess i should stick to football. Because the last one I bet on the person I bet against came back and won 5 games in a row to take the match. That I never say before in a tiebreak.
Tennis is so unpredictable lately. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: