Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Sport To Gamble - page 6. (Read 9518 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 04, 2016, 03:38:06 PM
Each and every one has their own ability of sports gambling, my knowledge is about cricket and soccer, some time i play tennis but that is a fast game, in cricket and soccer their are so many options to bet, if you do little bit of research about team, grounds, and their playing statistics. you can be earning very good in this sports betting. because in this bet you will be having control over the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 04, 2016, 03:33:00 PM
Football is best i think, then basketball and then rest of the sport in my opinion
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 03:27:54 PM
I think everything is fun. But I think it's what everyone else.
Everybody has a different taste. And also different opinions on what those like.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 11:38:02 AM
There are of course different sports to gamble on it.
But I think soccer is the most fun because a lot of people to participate.
And there are different prizes and that is nice.

Its a pretty good sport to gamble.
But I also like tennis and boxing.
Although boxing is pretty difficult to predict.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 04, 2016, 11:20:45 AM
For me i have 3 types of game to bet in sports betting the one is basketball because we can easily predict who will win.
The second is boxing it is also easy to predict. then the last one is volleyball. those games are easy to predict and i love to watch this game in live while betting.

I dont think basketball is easily to pick because the difference of their score is too slim. Not for all too for some high rank team may be they can score good enough but the payout will not be good. Thats why most people are playing with their score, like different 0.5 point you can lose or win though

Yes it's not easy to pick on basketball even you have knowledge on it. That's why wise betting is a must even for a low odds team just to get an earnings.

Wise betting? What is that supposed to be? Although you bet on low odds team doesnt guarantee you will have small profit, sometimes you will lose on this too, better make a good analyze first before you start picking a bet or you can follow other prediction by giving them small credit in return

Honestly you just rotate what he said lol.

I will consider wise betting (like he said) includes good analyzation (like you said).

I consider myself somehow can show some good analyzation about the match especially in basketball as Im a basketball enthusiast but still Im losing because we can't really say the output of the game.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 10:37:16 AM
There are of course different sports to gamble on it.
But I think soccer is the most fun because a lot of people to participate.
And there are different prizes and that is nice.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
February 04, 2016, 05:25:01 AM
For me i have 3 types of game to bet in sports betting the one is basketball because we can easily predict who will win.
The second is boxing it is also easy to predict. then the last one is volleyball. those games are easy to predict and i love to watch this game in live while betting.

I dont think basketball is easily to pick because the difference of their score is too slim. Not for all too for some high rank team may be they can score good enough but the payout will not be good. Thats why most people are playing with their score, like different 0.5 point you can lose or win though

Yes it's not easy to pick on basketball even you have knowledge on it. That's why wise betting is a must even for a low odds team just to get an earnings.

Wise betting? What is that supposed to be? Although you bet on low odds team doesnt guarantee you will have small profit, sometimes you will lose on this too, better make a good analyze first before you start picking a bet or you can follow other prediction by giving them small credit in return
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 04, 2016, 05:06:04 AM
i started yesterday to place bets on Euro futsal championship and for sure here is on every game over 3.5 goals so far with safe bet on the winner
place two best today too hope i will get them
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
February 04, 2016, 04:50:56 AM
bet in bascket ball is easy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 04, 2016, 04:41:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 04, 2016, 04:38:03 AM

Yes and in NBA particularly I have seen big turnarounds like the team which has odds of 5.00 + wins quite easily. Hence I always suggest and myself prefer to bet on events like under/over total scores. It makes me feel much better Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
February 04, 2016, 01:49:01 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 03, 2016, 10:36:53 PM
I think soccer & tennis....basketball too but except NBA
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2016, 09:19:14 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 08:56:35 PM
Im very like hockey betting, i think easy to guess final score
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 03, 2016, 08:36:36 PM
best sports to gambler is basketball in low league, tennis and snooker also, its very easy to win
It seem you forgot soccer. Well, mostly people will place a bet on soccer games. It's like everyone's favorite.
yeah i think most sports soccer, you can see the prove in this section, many thread soccer prediction
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
February 03, 2016, 07:07:15 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
February 03, 2016, 06:37:23 PM
I prefer American football for the action, I enjoy watching the games regardless of if I'm betting them or not. Its one of those games that anything can happen obviously on any given day, but in my opinion the better team usually wins. If you really know your stuff it can be very profitable to bet this sport. Not saying that this isn't the case in other sports as well, but with my personal experience I feel most confident when betting football.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
February 03, 2016, 04:19:04 PM
The best sport to gamble is soccer it has good odds and is enjoying.
Its also good to predict the matches so that's another plus point.
I also think boxing is fun to bet on but unpredictable.

Yes definitely football/soccer is the most entertaining sport to bet on.
Just take the biggest leagues of europe for instance and you will find each weekend great matches to generate some profit if you don't become too greedy and don't go with too risky bets.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 03, 2016, 03:57:20 PM
Baseball is really a nice sport to gamble at, I have to agree 100% at this. I watch some matches on bet365 ( sorry but for streaming ) and bet with bitcoins on sites like directbet , its pretty easy to predict how many runs will be made Smiley , often the average is around 8 .
Pages:
Jump to: