Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 2. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
October 31, 2019, 01:50:22 AM
The best time to sell altcoins are during their peak but if you bought it with a price during its ATH then you need a tons of waiting. During bear season letting go of altcoins depends on different circumstances worst if you can’t sell it on any markets.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 31, 2019, 12:38:12 AM
Best time to sell is best time to buy for others. I mean, when people, the majority, starts to buy heavily, it should be the time to sell because the price will dump hard after these majority, inexperienced ones, panic sell and drop the price.

It's not easy to have a mentality to able sell when people buying a lot.
Because the price will skyrocketing and we must be labile to sell right now or hold a little bit. It's easy to say and it's also a basic concept for trading, but not everyone can do it because it involves a psychic of a human being
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 31, 2019, 12:09:00 AM
it is determined by certain factors though. if you need money you can just sell it,
we are here to earn profit from trading altcoins. if we just need money when we havent got profit so we shoulnt sell it.

when it meets your profit goal so it is safe to sell whenever you want. although setting the goal too high is not a good idea eitherr
this point, what we discuss about. how to set selling goal.
i think it depends on trading strategy, long or short term. if short term 5-20% is enough. if trading long term 50%-500% is good profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 30, 2019, 07:56:20 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ??  

I think the best time to sell your altcoins is during the market bull run - altcoins market bull run to be specific. If you buy altcoins during the ICO/IEO you should be ready to sell them once they got listed on a major exchange. what way you can make a lot of money.
Activity: 1176
Futurov
October 30, 2019, 05:56:24 PM
In my opinion such times are going to come in 2020. We have been waiting for quite a long time and if BTC would make it to reach 20k till the end of this year, 2020 will be the year of altcoins that will moon.

the OP created this thread at May 20, 2018
and we don't knew if the OP already sell his alts or still hodling it
anyway for short time i think the best time to sell our alts is when our alts already grow at least 1% from our buying price
Activity: 364
October 29, 2019, 01:08:50 PM
In my opinion such times are going to come in 2020. We have been waiting for quite a long time and if BTC would make it to reach 20k till the end of this year, 2020 will be the year of altcoins that will moon.
Activity: 574
October 25, 2019, 06:46:15 AM
to be able to sell altcoin that you have then you should be able to wait until the price of altcoin is expensive again because if you sell when the altcoin price conditions are red like this then it will only make you lose and regret for selling at low prices.

Sometimes you have to determined when you want to sell, not always when you got profits, but sometimes you have to manage your risk. Because when you hold loss coins too long, you cannot trade another coins and the coins could be lower

The important thing is to sell at the right time. Like selling when the price of altcoin is expensive or exceeds the value we buy. And if your altcoin continues to decline, I suggest you have to see the altcoin first. If that really can't increase anymore then you have to sell now and move on to other altcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 25, 2019, 06:35:32 AM
to be able to sell altcoin that you have then you should be able to wait until the price of altcoin is expensive again because if you sell when the altcoin price conditions are red like this then it will only make you lose and regret for selling at low prices.

Sometimes you have to determined when you want to sell, not always when you got profits, but sometimes you have to manage your risk. Because when you hold loss coins too long, you cannot trade another coins and the coins could be lower
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 25, 2019, 06:03:19 AM
See there is no point of asking this question because when to sell altcoins, it completely defines when you make a profit on the investment you make. Nobody will give answers because you need to decide when to sell them when the market starts recovering if you made any profit then it is the right time to sell them.

Yes,,, and if you start listening to people, then you might as well just subscribe to some trading signal service, and then input all the strategies into an automatic bot, and then just let it trade for you. Then you sell according to the best time of some other guy's methods not your own.

And then you realize, what is the point?
Activity: 1148
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 25, 2019, 04:02:18 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 25, 2019, 04:02:09 AM
Depending on how many people want to take advantage when things like this because each person must have different targets in choosing to sell their assets. I myself choose to sell altcoin or bitcoin according to the target of my purchase and do not forget the market conditions also affect when I will determine profits. when there is a downward trend I cannot force for big profits
Before buying, we have already made a determination about how much profit we will achieve. everyone is different, agree with your opinion .. but sometimes when I see the condition of rising prices, I can't wait to sell it immediately. even though it is still not in accordance with the desired target.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 25, 2019, 02:55:05 AM
I think ita best time to sell an altcoins when the value of bitcoin is rising and for sure that altcoins value will plummet right away that is why it is better to buy an altcoins that is cheap and has potential to increase when the time comes or if there's a good news about that coin/token.

And it really depends on how much of altcoins you have bought and sell it. It will depends on the amount and profit that you will gain once you sold it in market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 25, 2019, 01:48:20 AM
See there is no point of asking this question because when to sell altcoins, it completely defines when you make a profit on the investment you make. Nobody will give answers because you need to decide when to sell them when the market starts recovering if you made any profit then it is the right time to sell them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
October 25, 2019, 12:48:45 AM
it is determined by certain factors though. if you need money you can just sell it, there is nothing to argue about or when it meets your profit goal so it is safe to sell whenever you want. although setting the goal too high is not a good idea eitherr
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 24, 2019, 11:04:40 PM
the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the exchange now seems to be not good, many coins are blushing and the price is falling, if you sell assets that you have at a cheap price it will only make you lose, so you better wait until the price can recover and You can sell it until you can make a profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 24, 2019, 10:23:01 PM
It is a very personal decision, somebody is happy to gain at least several percents, others are holding crypto till they make x2. Right now it is better to hold them, because it does not make any sense to sell coins on such a market.
This is such a huge mistake, you can hold bitcoin and other popular altcoins, but holding anything else without a plan to sell them if they go in the wrong direction is not a good idea, it is not rare to find coins that crash completely, why hold your coins when that is a real possibility.

If the coins in which you invested go down get rid of them, if the project crashes do not crash with them, it is way better to have a small loss from which you can recover quickly than a huge loss from which you cannot recover.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2019, 07:11:07 PM
I think the best time to sell your altcoins is during the market bull run, during a bull run you can make a tonne of money. You are right for not HODLing altcoins for the long-term as they have no guarantees. Many altcoins don't last for a year and the best time to sell is when you make a profit over your money. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 21, 2019, 12:40:02 PM
Best time to sell is best time to buy for others. I mean, when people, the majority, starts to buy heavily, it should be the time to sell because the price will dump hard after these majority, inexperienced ones, panic sell and drop the price.
Market fluctuation is depends on buying and selling so once investors are concentrate the trading they always buying and selling the crypto, because majority of the peoples are investors in crypto platform. But how market will dump again is hard to predict so they fear the current situation they sell continuously and they like the current status they invest gradually in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 21, 2019, 08:57:35 AM
Depending on how many people want to take advantage when things like this because each person must have different targets in choosing to sell their assets. I myself choose to sell altcoin or bitcoin according to the target of my purchase and do not forget the market conditions also affect when I will determine profits. when there is a downward trend I cannot force for big profits
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
October 21, 2019, 07:30:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: