Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 10. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 21, 2019, 07:49:17 PM
Depends of the altcoin we hold before selling in the market even in the signal is green some of altcoins are experiencing the lower price value so selling of altcoins depends on the holder decision.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
April 21, 2019, 07:16:36 PM
if I personally will sell my altcoin if I have gotten a profit of 30-40% because I think that is enough,
it depends on you, if you want to get more profit you can hold it until you get more profits, but you have to remember the price doesn't always go up and the price will definitely go down too.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
April 21, 2019, 02:24:41 PM
Most traders hold many altcoins mainly for the purpose daily trading. Only few are held long-term especially those with some merits and the potential to increase in price and value in the future.

So you are right,  It's not advisable to hold altcoins for too long except if they are top quality coins with large numbers of users and good use case.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 21, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down
Of course, this is a general rule for trading on the market.  But how to do the right thing with your altcoin?  If in 2018 we saw a completely different price level, today there are no profitable positions for sale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 21, 2019, 10:38:10 AM
I think the best time sell altcoins is on bull run but this will take time and on bull run we need to have open eyes and put an alert to know and set a price, but always better take a profit before the price drop.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
April 21, 2019, 10:03:31 AM
If you look at the current situation and are trading altcoins, it is more convenient to get profit even though there are not many, I will immediately sell it, then buy coins again and sell them again when prices go up and so on, so I don't want greed that causes so much loss of assets, I have experienced it
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
April 21, 2019, 09:50:33 AM
of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down.
Many investors do just that and get profit. I hold USDT now and watch the market, and in those moments when the price drops in case of panic or some unforeseen situations in the market, then the prices are most attractive for buying coins and I buy. Quite often it turns out to buy coins at a low price, after which it grows and you can sell and make a profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 21, 2019, 06:27:37 AM
of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
November 16, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
In my opinion, the really good rise of altcoins will be in the begin of 2019 year. So, you should to buy something now and hold untill the end of the winter or spring.
Maybe a bit later. In general, alts are related to Bitcoin and the next bullrun for Bitcoin will most likely not happen before the halving.

And not all alts will go up again, it depends on the alts. Many of them are only launched to enrich the founders.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 16, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
At this rate I'd guess sometime within the next decade or so, after the bear market is over?

And I am exaggerating... but it probably won't be until 2019/20 at the earliest for most markets to recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
In my opinion, the really good rise of altcoins will be in the begin of 2019 year. So, you should to buy something now and hold untill the end of the winter or spring.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Actually, it's not the time for now, because the market situation is advancing in a negative direction.After some time, you can always sell at a nice price when you experience ascension.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
as a crypto currency investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity to gain profit and confidence and patience is the main capital in investing with crypto currency selling crypto currencies when we have the advantage of investing in selling it and making a profit
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 01:40:52 PM
If you compare the value of the Altcoins you bought before with the Altcoins at this time there is a difference. I think you should sell them. Because  at the time the market goes down and the Altcoins become depreciated, we sell and buy them cheaply. And you can buy with larger quantities to compensate for the loss is very good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
the best time is when the rate of the coin rises sharply (20-30%) according to my observations will still be a rollback after a sharp increase.

Naturally, if a person made already some money on the cryptocurrencies and feels that soon his crypto can start to fall, he can sell it. Now, it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
the best time is when the rate of the coin rises sharply (20-30%) according to my observations will still be a rollback after a sharp increase.
Activity: 665
October 12, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
The best time is simply when you have made profit from your investment. For instance, if you bought from ico or you actually bought from exchange and price has increased, you can sell if you want. Sometimes too, price can drop. In this business, delay is dangerous  Grin
Your opinion is that the best time to sell, I think we know that if we feel that we have benefited, I feel that selling does not become a problem, of course, in the current conditions and situations, it is good to see opportunities and take advantage of these opportunities to benefit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
The best time to sell altcoins already naturally was when altcoins really rose to the highest level, and was trying to climb dulse but something went wrong, since everyone comes to this course.
No time to sell, but the pennies we hold are higher than the purchase price, so we can sell them at any time. But do not expect too much about their value, because they may fall suddenly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
Of course, in my opinion the best time to sell altlcoin is when prices increase in the cryptocurrency market, then I will go to sell what I hold.
Activity: 553
October 12, 2018, 02:35:12 AM
I think best time to sell Altcoins is at the end of the year, I hope that at the end of this year it can be the same as last year so we can get big profits and party.
Pages:
Jump to: