Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 65. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
Roll your money and don't spend your money in some useless stuff best tip is to invest so that you can save or you make your money grow😊
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
January 05, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
The best way to save money is to keep it, and try to not use it.
You can only use it if you really need money, to pay or buy things. Dont use your money to buy things that are not really needed.
Try to find a purpose why you have to save money, because if you have a goal you can easily do want you want and you will never attempt to use your savings.

Why don't look to invest in something, at least with low returns but thats somewhat stable investment? I see many people pilling up money till retirement, if you ask me: what is the purpose of that?
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
saving money need a self discipline because it's hard to avoid spending on things you want to buy even if you do not need it. i might suggest, if you got your wages cut it into two then save the half and the other half, use it to pay your bills and for foods. this is what i do to save money
Activity: 144
January 05, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
I strictly make it to a point that I keep 30% of my weekly income. I put it in an envelope and put it somewhere I seldom see. Also, those are not savings kept in case of an emergency. My tip: have a clear vision of the result of something you're working onto, and stay away from the nonessential  factors that would make you step 5 steps away from your goal.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
The hardest thing to save money is just getting started. It is difficult to save money and how to use your svings to pursue your financial goal.
Record your expenses, make a budget, plan on saving money , choose somethinng to save, decide your priorities, pick the right tools, make saving automatis, and last is watch your saving grow.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me, when i got my salary i must save 20% into the bank for my family future and the rest is for our daily need and some other bills payment and daily expenses.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
I think the best tip for saving money is by dividing into various investments, we should not put money in one place or investment, divide into several types such as gold, stock, and bitcoin.
Activity: 133
January 05, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best way on saving your money is just put it in the bank so that you can control your money wisely. And dont spend your money on the things that you dont need it. Its hard but just do it to save your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.
Right it is very important to know about our needs and our wanting. We all are human and w have a lot for needs but mate we will have to decide that how much important that need is I mean if we can skip something from our budget then we should skip it. For this we will save a lot of money and it will help us in future to have extra money and we can invest it and use it at time when we will really in need of money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
January 05, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
For me the most effectove way i can think of on saving koney is to always whenever I earn money immediately put a percentage a fixed percentage to the bank or in my savings. tHat way whether big or small I always have something that i can save on
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
In my opinion , the right way to spend the money . So that the money is not wasted .

What? I don't even know if this is a tip or what, you just said that you have to do the right way to spend money, and that is what OP wanted to know, what is the right way to spend money so that he can save always if he wanted to. Sometimes, we have to be more specific so that our opinion could be easily understand by everyone here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 05, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Best tip I can advise you is do not spend money more than you earn and make sure that you have your weekly or daily budget fixed and set aside money for savings, it means that you need to divide your money and if you will get extra money then you can spend that to things that you want to buy.
Activity: 322
January 05, 2018, 02:43:57 AM
In my opinion , the right way to spend the money . So that the money is not wasted .
Activity: 168
January 05, 2018, 02:39:25 AM
If you really want to save money, put it in a time deposit savings in a bank so that you can't really use the money until the end of the allotted time limit you've given the bank. Or just give the money to a trusted friend or family where you he/she can put your money in a safe place and can give it to you if you'll need it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
The best way to save money is to keep it, and try to not use it.
You can only use it if you really need money, to pay or buy things. Dont use your money to buy things that are not really needed.
Try to find a purpose why you have to save money, because if you have a goal you can easily do want you want and you will never attempt to use your savings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

Always save some of your money after you receive your salary. Like 10-50% of your salary and seperate it into another wallet and don't ever to touch that wallet and only use the money from the wallet for emergency use. Also don't do gambling because it's really make you broke and cant save money
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 02:01:06 AM
It is better to invest your money in bitcoin, becuase it is better than to save it. If you invest your money in bitcoin you have a profit.
Be responsible of your money, Don't spend to much because you don't know what will happen in next days. Just save for the other day.
Activity: 30
January 05, 2018, 01:09:43 AM
Just save money first before you spend it in others things
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
January 05, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Discipline yourself not to spend so much especially in the things you dont really need.

If you have money, manage it wisely and set aside the amount that youre going to save.

Not necessarily huge even small amount will do, what important is everytime you have money in your hands some of it will go to your savings.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:19:12 AM
Try not to buy things which is not really in use because this can lose your money for savings instead just buy the things you really needs not your wants I guess because this wants are many and this can make your savings lost. Savings involve sacrifice so you must have it.
Pages:
Jump to: