Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 64. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 05, 2018, 11:54:29 PM
The best tip to save money is that you should limit spending unnecessary things, in addition to your daily needs. Well, you should not indulge yourself anymore, I realize that personality is always one of the biggest reasons for wasting your money. Set yourself a limit and try to do it day by day until it becomes a habit. When you succeed in that, it means you will succeed in saving money.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
Just save money first before you spend it in others things
In my own opinion you can save you money really well if you will have a notes, for example in one month you will just cash out maybe $200 is enough in that way you can totally budget your money and you can surely have many money by doing that strategy and in that way you will be very proud on yourself.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
January 05, 2018, 11:50:40 PM
Preven buying something else that doesn’t usefull. It will help is to save money in buying something else that does not help us. Better to give just them in your family and buy some foods.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
Have descipline on your self

The best tip that i can give to you to on saving money is just to invest all of your money on bitcoin or maybe on some altcoins that has a lower amount but als have a great future on the market, just like IOTA and electroneum both of this altcoin is good  and you can make many from it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
All I can suggest tip to you is that you must set some limits in using your money or your earnings. You must not waste such money in different things that you didn't need like wants and things you just amazed. You must also learn how to manage money in order for you to not able to lose or bankrupt. And of course be wise on using it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:38:10 PM
Have descipline on your self
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 05, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
which I do to save money by taking half of my salary for my daily expenses and half of my salary will be invested or deposited in the bank for the future. this tip saves me from wastage.

Invest in other instrument types like stocks , gold , Cypto currency etch where returns are better than  what you get in the banks . This will give you some additional money and help you in growing your money in a better way than you do by putting in bank .
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
A little bit of will power can take you a long when you realize that eventually you're going to forget about that thing you wanted. Sometimes after a week you think back to it and the moment being different, you realize you don't really care about that thing you wanted.
Activity: 75
btc
January 05, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
the best tip is to plan ahead then slowly do it small task are easy yet what important is the practice when you done the first part of saving which is having the discipline in doing those small saving having big saving will be just hard at first but you will get used to it faster than what you expected because you already train your mind to build a savings you already have a goal.
Activity: 103
January 05, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Depositing your money in the bank is one way of saving your money. You can choose either investing or saving it in the bank. And limit also your expenses, just buy the things you needed.
Activity: 36
January 05, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
my experience in managing money especially if you want to save better you never count up let the time will look the total that you have collected, try not too extravagant with your daily use your money as possible so as not to interfere with the results you save.. trust it work .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
Best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time. You can start investing with small amount and the step by step increase it.
Also you can save your some fixed part of monthly earning to saving bank account, it is safe but didnt give you good returns on your money. Also banks frixed diposite option is their.
The initial saving is to review all your expenses and the quality of investments in various kinds of projects. Perhaps it is worth closing passive income, and engage in active, that is, the trolls, which can bring to the sea much more profit than the investment.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
Best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time. You can start investing with small amount and the step by step increase it.
Also you can save your some fixed part of monthly earning to saving bank account, it is safe but didnt give you good returns on your money. Also banks frixed diposite option is their.
Activity: 57
January 05, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
which I do to save money by taking half of my salary for my daily expenses and half of my salary will be invested or deposited in the bank for the future. this tip saves me from wastage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
My tip is to have a goal. You need to make a goal of wishlist, that can motivate you to save money to make your goal comes true.
Then, everytime i have money, i put it in the piggy bank, and NEVER touch it, or else i'll use it because it's hard to control lol.
Having a rule is kinda great too. For example, everytime i have a dollar, i have to save it, don't use it or else. Only for one dollar.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 05, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
The best way to save money is by detailing each expenditure and the rest saved.
I have a simple advice to you to save your money very well, first is put all of your money on bitcoin wallet and just hold it for long term maybe 6months of holding it is enough, and in that way i can say that you can definitely save your money and you just not only save your money, your money can even became x2 or x3.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 05, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Financial planning is a good way to keep track of your money, savings, expenses and budget allotted to different expenditures. Knowing and setting your priorities is a must, putting "needs" first before "wants" is a great exercise to avoid buying unnecessary stuffs excessively. But, focusing on your priorities doesn't mean depriving one's desire to things that would give satisfactory and gratification. In order to achieve this, an individual should control thyself and discipline should be compelled to accomplish saving money.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
Best tip on saving money, One thing you should adapt in saving money is that, Discipline, having money is very tempting where in you could buy all things you want, a temporary happiness you will be able to realize, but in the long run money losses fast, so make a wise decision out of it.   
Activity: 38
January 05, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
The best way to save money is by detailing each expenditure and the rest saved.
Pages:
Jump to: