Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 68. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me, you have to set goals, if you have goals you will have to think about procrasrination and be determined abou it, and self discipline must be possessed cause you know without it is pretty impossible for you to saved your money
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
The first word I want to recommend is to stop indulging yourself, stop buying things that are not worth the spirit but buy the essential things in your daily life. Not only that, i think you should make a plan such as what you will spend this week on and what you should not waste money on. it's really helpful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 05:17:06 AM
Best tips on saving is working with your budget, without budget there  no way you can't spent your income on necessary, assuming you are a salary earner, a certain percent of your income should be save, before you can spend the remain one on your daily spending, secondly have alternative source of income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 03:28:10 PM
I very economically calculate my money. All that remains after the necessary purchases, I save it in the back box and under no circumstances do not take. Shopping is doing only the most necessary and do not spend money in vain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
The best way to save money is to earn more. Another effective way I do not know.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.

It is better not to save money and earn more. If you earn little money, you can not save. For example, I try to save 10% of the money I earned every month.
Activity: 349
January 01, 2018, 01:23:59 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip for saving money that I made was to use my money to buy somebody else's money, this is my father's way of saying, because my father opened a pawnshop and loaned interest. The reason my dad used to use his money to buy other people's money
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
According to the folks says 60/40. Save your 60% of income  to earn big in your old age. Spend 40% to limit your expenses. My opinion this is effective because it is Chinese sayings.
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
You should save your money first then spend it later to make your saving money effiectly.
Activity: 162
January 01, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
What I do is I always keep the 30% of my salary for saving then, I prioritized the needs. What ever remains then some will go to savings again and others are for my wants. By doing this I was able to save enough money. I think its all about priorities and discipline.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
I myself is very wasteful if you have a lot of money But the way that is used in anticipation of the incident continues to repeat is to transfer some income to the closest friends.So when the money in the wallet runs out without any left then ask a friend when there is a sudden need.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 01, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Well you should have atleast a goal ,why would you have to plan saving? What is this for? Is this worth doing? Great people starts with the idea and goal for a certain thing for them to do, and for me when you have income if you were really desperate to save money , prioritized it , if you get your salary, get the percentage of saving and keep it they the rest manipulate it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
I think keep private key will be save our wallet from the hacker. Sometimes we are mercilles to keep our private key and any one know about it. It is dangerous for our. So please keep the private key with safety Smiley
Activity: 11
January 01, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

my tricks is to invest in less than 10$ coins when prices rise to 50$ i sell it and then start new investment.

try to start investment in ripple now
Activity: 40
January 01, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
For me the best tip for saving money is if you have much more money isdont buy any things that does'nt nescesary,its better to invest to another business or put in the bank
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
January 01, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

if I think a good money-saving way is we have to keep spending money well.

the best tip in saving money is don't spend your money if the thing that you want to buy is not important spend your money in a important thing like your daily needs and your monthly bills,make also a investment buy a cheap bitcoin 50% of your money invest it in bitcoin but search the good project so that you can earn high profit,and 50% of your bitcoin hold it wait for the high price increase or you can use it in very important matter cause that is your saving because bitcoin price increase in the market is very high and you can get big benefits with it.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
January 01, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
I think we can save money by buying only the things we needed most make a list before going to malls or markets to avoid over buying and be sure to earn a little for the future

I agree, that's smart buying. Also one thing is do not buy those latest gadgets. Spending on those gadgets are not smart at all. We should avoid things we do do not really need. Buying a smart phone worth $800 and in about a year another latest smart phones will be released so your old phone price will depreciate.

What i do to save money is buy bitcoin other crypocurrencies and just put it on a hardwallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 01, 2018, 08:06:14 AM
I tried to save my money but time comes we can use it. Start now I  will create some records whatever expenses and the other one is savings at least 25% of salary so that sooner or later we can have saving in our own benefits only.
Do it until you can easily set your priorities on what to buy first or what are the things that does not necessarily to buy, make a list and make sure that your savings of 25% will really go to a certain bank or in your bitcoin wallet, make a list of your goal so you can do what you want in your life.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
I tried to save my money but time comes we can use it. Start now I  will create some records whatever expenses and the other one is savings at least 25% of salary so that sooner or later we can have saving in our own benefits only.
Activity: 209
January 01, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
I think we can save money by buying only the things we needed most make a list before going to malls or markets to avoid over buying and be sure to earn a little for the future
Pages:
Jump to: