Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading site? - page 3. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
December 14, 2020, 06:57:05 AM
I have traded in Poloniex, Hotbit, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Binance, Kucoin and more. We know all of them are centralized exchanges. I didn't get good experience than I got from Binance. I think Binance is a very very wonderful exchange.
If you look at innovation, market volume, and voting, I agree with the best binance right now. They have a good team of developers who are constantly innovating there. Some of the exchanges that you mentioned earlier are also big exchanges but due to some problems and not innovating, many users have left.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
December 14, 2020, 05:43:09 AM
I have traded in Poloniex, Hotbit, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Binance, Kucoin and more. We know all of them are centralized exchanges. I didn't get good experience than I got from Binance. I think Binance is a very very wonderful exchange. However, if you are looking for decentralized exchange then you can use Binance DEX for BEP 20 Token. Yes, there are more decentralized exchanges for ERC-20 token like as IDEX, Forkdelta.
There more one is growing nicely for fully decentralized exchange which is Nash. I love their concept.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
December 13, 2020, 07:24:33 PM
There are other top exchanges to trade apart from binance and bittrex, you can try exchanges like kucoin, Huobi, coinall, hotbit, digifinex etc.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2020, 03:42:12 AM
In my view, Coinbase, hotbit, kucoin, huobi those exchanges also have highest score as like binance exchange.you can also try any of those, based on your need but accroding to my view, binance is perfect trading site as it has strongest security, which will give you compensation if your fund anyhow get hack.even it need very cheap withdraw fee than others asked.they are open for new comers.and those exchanges i already mentioned above, are also good and trust  for trading.can use those if need
I am interested in trying to see these 3 exchanges besides Binance, in your opinion from Coinbase, Hotbit, Kucoin, which huobi has the lowest fee for transactions? because this also seems necessary for traders
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 12, 2020, 04:47:31 PM
In my view, Coinbase, hotbit, kucoin, huobi those exchanges also have highest score as like binance exchange.you can also try any of those, based on your need but accroding to my view, binance is perfect trading site as it has strongest security, which will give you compensation if your fund anyhow get hack.even it need very cheap withdraw fee than others asked.they are open for new comers.and those exchanges i already mentioned above, are also good and trust  for trading.can use those if need
Well, as long as they are centralized exchanges you can't conclude that they are safe against hackers. Those exchange platforms that you have been mentioned above have a Secure Asset Fund for Users [SAFU] like Binance did? If ever exchange gets hack there is a backup fund that surely traders have secure fund and nothing to worry about. In this way, no other than the best exchange platform is the only Binance, what is the purpose of looking at another one if you already used a good one.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2020, 04:14:10 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
December 11, 2020, 03:42:20 PM
As far i know, very recently binance again start accepting new users.few days ago, i created an account there for my trading perpose.not only that, but also i made a deposit & successfully withdraw my fund without any problem. even without any kyc verification.binance has some additional treading features and tools for analysis market deeply, that makes it unique from others existed exchanges.it has high security and so low withdrawal fee.well you can create account now.but that's great if already done
Yeah Binance had some problems in the past but wasn't that much their fault as much as I know. I'm still using it and it works fine so its a good one for me.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 11, 2020, 03:09:41 PM
As far i know, very recently binance again start accepting new users.few days ago, i created an account there for my trading perpose.not only that, but also i made a deposit & successfully withdraw my fund without any problem. even without any kyc verification.binance has some additional treading features and tools for analysis market deeply, that makes it unique from others existed exchanges.it has high security and so low withdrawal fee.well you can create account now.but that's great if already done
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 09, 2020, 07:21:13 PM
There're many good trading sites! Be sure in that! Which one is the best is hard to say, many of them have some unique features, many of them offers a lot of stuff, which one is the best for you depends on your taste and needs!
This is a million and first topic about "the best exchange", and most of them are the same! People mostly trade on well known exchanges, I use them too, but from time to time I like to experiment with some less known exchanges, they have nice promotions (how not when they need traders and is there a better way to attract them?)!
Currently, I am having fun on bitcoin.com exchange! Friend recommendation, they have nice trading competitions! And after two weeks I am satisfied with them, everything is going smoothly! So who didn't try some trading competition should, on this or some other exchanges!
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 09, 2020, 07:10:01 PM
have you tried kucoin? or I have other options such as Indodax or Coinbene. maybe it can be a trading option for you but it comes back to the choice of each for you
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 05, 2020, 11:48:34 AM
Binance is the perfect trading site, because of low trading fees, But if we search top 10 exchanging sites we can't get a perfect trading site. So we must choose the perfect coins or tokens then we can find the better suitable platform. Most of the trading sites are huge trading fees so many peoples are plan to fix the Binance exchange.

if binance is already perfect in trading why this exchange isnt included when you search for top 10 but you right that the success in trading will also depend on the coin and to the knowledge lf the trader . its useless trading in binance if your a total noob and will only pick cheap coins because you think you can save and they can moon but you didnt knew your wrong .

Binance is best for trading. If you want best trading site you search in google top 10 exchanger. You get top 10 list.  I suggest you hitbtc, hotbit, coinexchange, uniswap.

why suggest other when binance is already the best but no doubt that some of the exchange that you name are also a good alternative in binance .
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
December 05, 2020, 11:19:50 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?

in my opinion, you have to get the right alternative, and if you want to trade in that market, try to contact CS market, they will serve your problem, and the alternative that I suggest, try to trade on Indodax, easily and in detail, there many new digital currencies have been registered.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
December 05, 2020, 02:30:50 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?

Binance is best for trading. If you want best trading site you search in google top 10 exchanger. You get top 10 list.  I suggest you hitbtc, hotbit, coinexchange, uniswap.
Binance is the perfect trading site, because of low trading fees, But if we search top 10 exchanging sites we can't get a perfect trading site. So we must choose the perfect coins or tokens then we can find the better suitable platform. Most of the trading sites are huge trading fees so many peoples are plan to fix the Binance exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
December 05, 2020, 01:21:10 AM
Hi Guys

Binance is best for trading. If you want best trading site you search in google top 10 exchanger. You get top 10 list.  I suggest you hitbtc, hotbit, coinexchange, uniswap.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 04, 2020, 08:25:37 AM
Hi Guys

In my thoughts on this Binance, Kucoin, Houbi are the best trading site platform.
But for the meantime, Probit, Bitforex, are the one who gave me profit so far due to I have coin
assets here on these both platform. Because, as long as you earn in the exchange that means the
exchange is good due to most of the coin listed there are also good as well something like that.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 04, 2020, 07:03:15 AM
Hi Guys

BitMEX is the go man, if you want exposure to derivatives that is.

Check out my scalping videos, its been a fun few months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlzeLc6foyk&t=7s
Activity: 6
December 04, 2020, 06:37:39 AM
I would suggest trying Nash DEX since they have real btc trading and many interesting features. Yes, they do require KYC so if that is not a problem for you I would strongly recommend it. They are also running a trading competition currently with huge prizes so that's definitely worth checking out. I posted the details here;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5296499

Full disclosure, yes I am a bag holder but I find this a great opportunity nevertheless.
Activity: 10
December 04, 2020, 02:10:21 AM
the sites which are mentioned by you like Binance and Bittrex they do well in their place but in my opinion, ftx pro is the best exchange because the best feature of this exchange is that withdrawals and deposits are fee-free so we don't need to pay any type of fee on withdrawals and deposits
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
December 03, 2020, 01:13:33 PM
I personally use a few websites because I think they are a good platform for the exchange of cryptocurrency.
(1) Bittrex
I am a bittrex user for almost 2 years, a few months ago I was asked to re-verify it so that I could trade and widraw. Too bad for my country I have to use a passport, even though from the beginning I joined I could register using an ID. For those of you who have an account, maybe you can check it.
Activity: 672
December 03, 2020, 08:55:06 AM
Hi Guys

Binance and bittrex is beat for trading. You can choose youbit, bitmart, provite etc. This exchange trading and withdraw fee is low another exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: