Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading site? - page 9. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 10, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?

Binance was re-opened about 4 hours ago for new users to open new account this day, just wait for their announcement and quick register to their site.
Bittrex and poloniex still not accepting for new user account, just try hitBTC if you want that trading exchange site. I think there several reasons why they are do these to give more satisfaction of member or their services offer.
So, if you got a exchanging site then enjoy trading.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
did you try Stocks.exchange or BitMex ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
There are a lot of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency exchanges available to trade between bitcoin and altcoins. As bittrex and binance are not accepting new users you can try Kraken, Cryptopia and Livecoin.

Those you mentions are good exchanger too but for me, i need top exchanger like bittrex and binance. However they dont accept any new user anymore so i can not do anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 07:49:53 AM
unfortunately you can not use them because yes right from now on they do not accept new member registration may be caused by several factors, but there are still many exchanges that we can use for trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
I think Trading Websites are good almost all websites try to provide the good services regarding with trade but in some reasons some trading websites get good reputation in according their system setup and the server setting and technology all have impact on these websites performance and due to the huge traffic of traders and new investors load some websites having some problem due to this they may close new registrations and takes time to solve these problems and the good facilities and best in this regard and in term of Rank Bittrex is good platform for trading and the Poloniex is also better that i am using for long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:26:03 AM
There are a lot of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency exchanges available to trade between bitcoin and altcoins. As bittrex and binance are not accepting new users you can try Kraken, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:59:33 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?
Pages:
Jump to: