Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading site? - page 4. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
December 03, 2020, 08:24:55 AM
I personally use a few websites because I think they are a good platform for the exchange of cryptocurrency.
(1) Bittrex
(2) Binance
(3) FTX Pro (Trading fee is very less & withdraw fee is 0 for all coin)

I'm from India and here good exchanges are;
(1) WazirX
(2) CoinDCX
(3) CoinSwitch

Hope this information will helpful for you.  Smiley
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
December 03, 2020, 08:02:05 AM
Binance still my best exchange site for spot and future trading because I like with exchange process withdrawing and deposit most faster than other exchange, I have local exchange and support trade with local pair but I dislike for trading there because deposit and withdrawing process more than one hour, I remember when deposit bitcoin from other exchange to my local exchange have been 2 confirmed on blockchain but still pending transaction in my account, I have waiting for more than one day to received bitcoin in my account, I think is not problem from blockchain transaction because have success with 2 confirmed but the real problem with my local exchange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
December 02, 2020, 06:43:25 PM
Uniswap is currently the best trading site, because now DEX is popular,
we know that Uniswap has given UNI Airdrop, and each person gets $ 1000 easily,
of course this makes UNI trustworthy, Uniswap is the best.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
December 02, 2020, 04:46:29 PM
From the little experience am having binance and bitterex are one of the best exchange but since they are not collecting new members you can try kucoin the exchange is also nice and easy to use.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
December 02, 2020, 09:28:06 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

What do you mean Binance doesn't accept any user? As far as I know, Binance is open to anyone, in fact, this exchange is what I am currently using now and it doesn't fail my expectations. For me, this is one of the best exchanges I've been used, I can able to use it without submitting any KYC requirement as long as you have your funds don't reach 2BTC Binance provide better security they had the reputation which is I mainly looking for and it even have the highest volume in over all exchanges, thereby my bias exchanges is Binance.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 02, 2020, 07:17:48 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?

The best trading sites from my point of view are coinbase and bitrex coinbase is great for using platform top notch knowing huge fees and rates don't take the simplest the list of supported countries is extremely short so it doesn’t work for everybody. An exchange with the longest list of cryptocurrencies supported by bitrex one among the most important players within the market also some reports on internal work are often found online. I'm unsure if they're correct but there are many compared to other exchanges.

I have not used Coinbase or bittrex for a long time now because BINANCE exchange has just given me everything I wanted just like as am an African so we use NGN which is NIARA and from my bank I can deposit money to BINANCE and also withdraw to my bank as well.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
December 02, 2020, 12:03:15 AM
The best trading sites from my point of view are coinbase and bitrex coinbase is great for using platform top notch knowing huge fees and rates don't take the simplest the list of supported countries is extremely short so it doesn’t work for everybody. An exchange with the longest list of cryptocurrencies supported by bitrex one among the most important players within the market also some reports on internal work are often found online. I'm unsure if they're correct but there are many compared to other exchanges.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
December 01, 2020, 06:28:11 AM
binance doesn't seem to accept new users, maybe I suggest that you try to kucoin there you can still join and try to trade. or some other exchange like huobi or coinbene
What did you said with Binance not accepted with new users, I think Binance always available for many new users to use binance and trade there, you can create Binance exchange account with have to pass KYC because you have limited withdrawing from Binance under 2 bitcoin, if you wanna increase above 100 btc withdrawing every day you have pass KYC and upload your ID document. Binance have many coins kind and always update with new coin for listing, but some time many listed coin on Binance is not good just few moment could on the higher price and the back lower until delist from market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
December 01, 2020, 06:16:29 AM
binance doesn't seem to accept new users, maybe I suggest that you try to kucoin there you can still join and try to trade. or some other exchange like huobi or coinbene
Are you not wrong in writing, I am surprised. Try to be able to provide a link or other evidence about it. I think at this point binance will continue to accept new users. The more users I think the better, the volume of trades and transactions will increase. In addition, the exchange will also benefit from a fee.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
December 01, 2020, 05:47:51 AM
Binance is the best trading site. Reasons why it's best

1. Very high volume trading :There are lots of trades happening all the time.
2. Huge List of Alt-Coins : It supports trading in more than 150 coins.
3. Low trading fee : buying,selling & withdrawing fees are extremely low than other exchangers.
4. Security : They have the best security and customers are asked to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) when they register an account.
^ I will add a few advantages of Binance apart from those you mentioned, we can make money by putting our money in a new function that Binance created that is become a swap liquidator, invest in locked savings, or join the Binance pool [for miners]. Binance is getting ahead.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 01, 2020, 12:58:16 AM
The best trading site is bittrex which many newbie can use it to trade in the market, to make enough profit from their businesse. Many trader still find it difficult to make use of bittrex site, where you can find all the strategies that you can use to carry out trade in the market.
Many trader that are using the site to trade always experience a good profit from their trade in the market.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
December 01, 2020, 12:38:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
November 30, 2020, 09:37:33 AM
Exchanges are under pressure by states and regulatory bodies imposing ever stricter KYC and AML procedures on them, and clients are being routinely pushed around in such an environment.

The best way to trade is to eliminate intermediaries as much as possible and use AMM's, DEX's and peer 2 peer trading applications in such a totalitarian climate...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 30, 2020, 09:00:58 AM
Hi Guys

Poloniex have been processing my photo ID for over a couple days now, has anyone got any recommendations for alternatives?

As Binance has grown in reputation and the best crypto exchange out there, so it's not unusual that they are not accepting any new users now. So, the best option other than that would be Kucoin. In my opinion, it's the second-best after Binance and very reliable too, so you should try it. Its interface is also user-friendly.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 29, 2020, 07:27:02 PM
You can also try kucoin!!! Is an amazing exchange and also reliable and your funds are save there!!! And the exchange is also easy to use.

I am also one of those who often use KuCoin as a place to trade, but since KuCoin was hacked, I became a little scared trading on KuCoin.
So for the time being I'm avoiding using KuCoin, I currently trade on Binance as the main choice as the best trading place. For alternative
trading places other than Binance, I usually use Okex or Huobi.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
November 29, 2020, 02:03:33 PM
There are a lot of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency exchanges available to trade between bitcoin and altcoins. As bittrex and binance are not accepting new users you can try Kraken, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
That's strange that the likes of Binance paused new registrations. Apparently, this was done during the last bull run as well...Something to keep in mind  Wink

But, Yh, if I were you I'd do my very best to get onto that bull run, so try out these other reputable exchanges like Kraken and Poloniex. I use them both and I find them good for both new people as well as expert traders. Get on it, soon. Good luck!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
November 29, 2020, 01:45:53 PM
You can also try kucoin!!! Is an amazing exchange and also reliable and your funds are save there!!! And the exchange is also easy to use.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 27, 2020, 07:32:50 AM
Binance is the best crypto trading site, in all categories

1. Highest trading volume which will give you tight spreads and low slippage
2. Many cryptocurrencies which mean you don't have to sign a new exchange for every altcoin you want to trade
3. Lowest trading fees which you can reduce even further with this Binance referral ID: IOEDEIP8
4. High security
5. Most features for trading, deposits and saving products
Maybe my added feature of binance than have you listed above is Binance most faster exchange to withdraw and deposit your coin, I think more than few exchange market I use only binance become recommendation coin be faster to withdraw and deposit, later I will always update with new coin listing again on Binance because only with this moment could get much profit during waiting with other coin back to lower price, now have any option when coin down to try future and use long buy to earn profit when bitcoin or altcoin back to higher price again. One day have pass but bitcoin still down and look not friendly for holder with how long waiting for bitcoin and altcoin back to the top price?
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
November 27, 2020, 05:28:53 AM
Binance is the best crypto trading site, in all categories

1. Highest trading volume which will give you tight spreads and low slippage
2. Many cryptocurrencies which mean you don't have to sign a new exchange for every altcoin you want to trade
3. Lowest trading fees which you can reduce even further with this Binance referral ID: IOEDEIP8
4. High security
5. Most features for trading, deposits and saving products
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
November 26, 2020, 06:52:13 AM
🔥 Black Friday Sale

Get -30% discount on 3-months PRO plan!

It’s here — the biggest sale on a trader’s calendar. Don’t miss this.

https://trading.wunderbit.co/en/trader/subscription/pricing?tab=subscription-pricing&period=3.months
Pages:
Jump to: