Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
I had using the coin base wallet.It is a good one.I had a mind set of dont accept anything without the practical experiences.There is no problem till now i do transfer coin base because it is the safest..
Activity: 14
May 02, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
I had using the coin base wallet for long.It was good one.The amount of bitcoin I had hold in that wallet is safest up to-date​ now.
I had a mind set of don't accept anything without the practical experiences.More than a year I was holding the bitcoin in coin base and use to buy and sell bitcoin in the coinbase.But I think in some of the country,you coin base is not able to buy and sell bitcoin.If you want something quick you could also use a lightweight wallet for mobile or desktop. Electrum could be a good option here. I use both.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 10:41:18 AM
In my opinion, Best bitcoin wallet is coinbase because it is very safest. There is no problem till now I do transfer my bitcoin into coinbase. So coinbase seems to me the best bitcoin wallet.

Moreover, there are some good bitcoin wallet-Trezor wallets and Nano wallets. They very reliable at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
May 02, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
Maybe someone knows some bitcoins wallet for iPhone, or it will not be as reliable as a wallet on for example Linux? Thanks for the advice!
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I usually use online wallet because it is very easy to use. And I can use it secretly, shopping and using various Bitcoin sites. I can say that they are really great and its just up to you to keep the information of those to be safe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
In my opinion.
all the same wallet, functionality and usability. depending on their use and needs.
thank you
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
Rahakott
Pros:
1 High security Low commissions (and zero inside the network)
2 High anonymity (new addresses for each incoming transaction)
3 Thanks to mnemonic phrase no binding to the phone and mail
Cons:
1 Small selection of cryptocurrencies
2 No mobile client

Armory
Pros:
1 High level of security
2 Ability to print a paper wallet
Cons:
1 Takes up a lot of disk space
2 Requires experience
Activity: 307
May 02, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
Good wallets are blockchain, electrum, coinbase, trezor, ledger nano etc. Wallet is what you want to do. OK with coinbase in small transactions. You can use electrome to deal with huge amount. Ledger & nano for extra precautions. All are secure but the types are different.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

if in my country a good wallet is Bitcoin.co.id

Bitcoin.com wallet website I think is the best in Indonesia, because in addition as a bitcoin wallet here we can also exchange bitcoin with rupiah .other advantages that are often used as a place of business as market buying and selling bitcoin usually people call it by trading bitcoin.

Another plus is:
Can store coins other than bitcoinHave a chatroom platformAs a buy and sell medium of bitcoin
even so in the FAQ on bitcoin.co.id site address bitcoin wallet on bitcoin.co.id can indeed be used for transactions, but we recommend that users are also advised to have a more permanent bitcoin wallet, for example blockchain .
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
I always use blockchain info because it's the most easy interface and high level of protection
Activity: 148
May 02, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
This Bitcoin wallet you can make as your Bitcoin virtual currency store Because all of your Bitcoin currency is stored in a virtual wallet then you are also important to choose the best and trusted wallet so from there I think you should still choose the bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 139
May 02, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
Trezor or Nano S is a good and effective hardware wallet, safe to store your bitcoin. A solution is best appreciated today.
Blockchain.info is my best online wallet option. I can safely store it with separate and secure security options.
In addition, the blockchain development of applications for IOS/Android is also a necessary feature. Easy to use with the highest security priority.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

I like the wallet - Jaxx. Very convenient and understandable. But do not keep all your coins in one place. Choose several wallets to reduce risks!
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
coinbase is easy to transfer money.I had using the coinbase wallet for long.It was good one.The amount of bitcoin my had hold in that wallet is safest upto now.
my had a mind set of don't accept anything without the practical experiences.More than a year I was holding the bitcoin in coinbase and use to buy and sell bitcoin in the coinbase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
May 01, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

You can use coinbase for keep btc. I think coinbase is good wallet and you can use it easily.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
For me the best wallet i recomend to you is the App luno ☺ fast transaction smooth recieving and sending bitcoin wallet to another bitcoin wallet. But the very best wallet use Hardware like digitalbitbox,trezor etc.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

I currently using a Coinbase wallet to keep my funds especially my bitcoin.
There's some trusted wallets that you can use to protect your funds like hardware wallet, trezor and ledger nano, but before that you should do a some  research because putting your assets is have a risk.
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
There are many wallet that you can used to keep your bitcoin money, if you are locate in philippines i recommend to you is coins.ph that is very good to hide your money, your money is safe their so don't worry. I also recommend to you used other wallet for your bitcoin money bitcoin there is lot of wallet that you will used.
Activity: 244
April 30, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
There are some good wallets out there its just you to really pick one. If you prefer online exchange and transactions you should probably pick coinbase. If you want to simply just have an online wallet, then you should go with blockchain. If you want a software wallet you should go with electrum. Those wallets are the far best wallets according to my research. And for the security if those wallets I can say that they are really great and its just up to you to keep the information of those to be safe.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Actually, there are lots of kind of wallet and many people prefer to use more than one wallet. In addition to that, I usually use online wallet because it is very easy to use and very accesible when you have internet connection. Lastly, it is up to you what wallet you want to use but I suggest you must use online wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: